Another Terrorist attack NYC - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Libertarian353 wrote:No, we're just as lazy there as we were during the confederacy. Blacks built it, Whites took credit.

By all means go reclaim your history. Go visit Zimbabwe, demand that whites are gibs their reparations.

And have bigger GDP than Greenland. :D LOL

I does! Around three times that of Greenland. Unfortunately Swaziland has around 25 times as many people so the per capita GDP for Greenland is $37,600 and that of Swaziland $9,800. :lol:
Suntzu wrote:I does! Around three times that of Greenland. Unfortunately Swaziland has around 25 times as many people so the per capita GDP for Greenland is $37,600 and that of Swaziland $9,800. :lol:

Ok we're going there now:

From the wiki "GDP per capita is similar to the average European economies but the economy is critically dependent upon substantial support from the Danish government, which supplies about half the revenues of the home rule government who in turn employs 10,307 Greenlanders"

So again it's welfare anchor. And still has massive unemployment. Not to mention Denmark part of the EU and receive income from Brussels.

Meanwhile Swaziland has 70 plus employment rate.

Again the fact you comparing first world income to third world is very deceptive. Like the IQ bullshit. The value of their money is worth less compare to Greenland which is part of Denmark.

Lets also not forget the neo-colonial gains by Europe and USA in Swaziland: http://www.thezimbabwean.co/2017/09/ex- ... ed-africa/

You make an unfair comparison.

But lets even things a bit.

Equatorial Guinea: Pop-1.98 million (2016) GPD-$17.20 billion $15,401 (2009)

Bosnia Pop-3.536 million (2015)-GPD $17 billion Decrease $4,029 (nominal, 2015 est.)

:lol: And it's EU member and receives welfare, while Blacks are exploited. Ain't our race grand.
Last edited by Libertarian353 on 02 Nov 2017 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
Suntzu wrote:Greenland life expectancy 72.4, Swaziland 51.6. Greenland infant mortality 9/1,000, Swaziland 50.4/1,000.

Why are you comparing a third world tribal non-industrial country to a welfare anchor first world? Seriously, they sprout more and meanwhile our whites dying.

But back to my question: Why are you envy of Blacks? If even tribal people like Swaziland can work and we can't, what does that say about us whites? :hmm:
Libertarian353 wrote:Who cares about what the fish lip paper eater has to say? He's a hypocrite, he never condemns White terrorism, so why should Muslims have too?

No such thing as a white terrorist in decades.
Libertarian353 wrote:Why are you comparing a third world tribal non-industrial country to a welfare anchor first world? Seriously, they sprout more and meanwhile our whites dying.

But back to my question: Why are you envy of Blacks? If even tribal people like Swaziland can work and we can't, what does that say about us whites? :hmm:

You might not work. I and everyone I know works. Seems the only thing the Swaziland folks excel at is fuckin' and knockin' out kids.
Suntzu wrote:You might not work. I and everyone I know works. Seems the only thing the Swaziland folks excel at is fuckin' and knockin' out kids.

You said you don't work.

Swaziland know there's a time to work and a time to fuck. 70% is employed, meanwhile less is working in the south. Just making meth babies.
Rukmini Callimachi ✔ @rcallimachi

Correspondent for The New York Times covering ISIS. NBC contributor. Previously, seven years in West Africa as Correspondent & Bureau Chief for The AP.

1. I just finished reading the criminal complaint filed against Sayfullo Saipov. He followed ISIS' instructions to the letter. Follow here:

2. This is a guy who appears to have 0 remorse. He requested an ISIS flag for his hospital room. Said he "felt good about what he's done"

3. He began plotting attack 1 yr ago after hearing speech by ISIS leader Baghdadi calling for Muslims in US to avenge killings in Iraq

4. I looked up the Baghdadi speech. It was exactly 1 year ago on Nov 2, 2016 that he released audio, as Coalition forces advanced on Mosul

5. Quote from the Baghdadi speech that caught my eye calls on "martyrdom-seekers" to create rivers of blood. @siteintelgroup's translation:

6. Complaint says that 2 months ago, attacker began pondering how to use a truck in order to "inflict maximum damage against civilians"

7. He rented truck on Halloween for a 2-hr window with no plans of returning it. He wanted to drape ISIS flag over truck, but decided not to

8. 10 days before the attack, he rented a truck at same facility to practice making turns. He chose Halloween bc of # of civilians in street

9. I find this timeline insane: At 2:06 pm on day of attack, he picks up truck, agreeing to a 75-min lease. He starts mowing ppl dow after 3

10. Everything up to now is in line with ISIS messaging: 1) Attack at home in retaliation for Iraq deaths 2) Use a truck 3) Target civilians

11. It's about to get way more specific. Pls read my penultimate thread explaining instructions in ISIS' magazine:

12. The terror group's magazine said to use a truck, drive until you cant, jump out & harm ppl with a secondary weapon. Also leave a note:

13. That's pretty much what this guy does. Over several blocks, he crushes people in the bike lane, then crashes into bus. Then he gets out.

14. Here's what else he had on him: A bag of knives. (The ISIS magazine says use a knife or a gun in secondary attack).

Last edited by noir on 02 Nov 2017 04:54, edited 3 times in total.
^ Seems, the Muslims Brotherhood tactic to incite Afro Americans is working well. Black Lives Matter is their front organization to instigate racial hatred in America.

Green, black, red, white the Pan Arab colors (as in Palestinian flag) and American "Black Lives Matter"

Muslims and their supporters outside Columbia University, using the race discourse to take advantage on American liberal culture. Very clever and efective

Sunday 1 October 2017. America's chief Islamic propagandist, Linda Sarsour led march across the Brooklyn Bridge to City Hall, "decrying a resurgence of white supremacy they say President Trump has enabled."

The Islamic culture of hate in America

Last edited by noir on 02 Nov 2017 05:32, edited 2 times in total.
Suntzu wrote:Envious of Black men? :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you ever been to a Black country? :eek:

What's wrong with the black country, I think it's great? :?:

We could go on to say, as @noir has explained in relation to France, that it is not sensible to foster such radicalisation in one’s own country.

@foxdemon follow your interesting essay, have you noticed, we have not been shown any grusome puctures of the deads? This is one of the reason that helped Americans to go on with their own life. No hate crimes against Muslims either.
I popped into this thread expecting to see:

"The video and images of a terrorist driving his car, plowing through people, I'm guessing it was all faked and an FBI false flag to besmirch Uzbeks."

"Well, no autopsy has been published that says what you claim. I believe they all died of simultaneous heart attacks."

"Cycling on a city street is a good way to get hit by a car. Most people teach their children this fact at a very young age."

"There is no evidence of a conspiracy to get someone killed. It's just that a mentally ill person drove his car into a crowd for reasons that are not yet established as a matter of law."

"This is why it is a good idea for New Yorkers to stay away from ISIS terrorists. It is also why Black Lives Matter people should stay away from white supremacists. Clearly, they don't like you. So it's in your interest to stay away from them."

:?:
Last edited by ingliz on 02 Nov 2017 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]