60,000 nationalists in Poland march to celebrate their country, others join in. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Oxymoron wrote:Why kill?No killing would be needed outside few cases.

If that what it takes to purify the fatherland for the ethnic majority.

Canada would have a civil war because if the kicking out is based on ethnicity then other groups would feel threatened and stop it and cause civil strife.

I doubt it. This sounds like something you just made up.

————————————

maz wrote:I had to read the article twice to find out why Pants is harassing Oxymoron about wanting Jews out of Poland. Unless I missed it, the article doesn't seem to suggest that there is a movement to rid Poland of Jews.

Anti-Jewish sentiment is mentioned five times in the article. Are you saying you issed all five?

Are Polish Jews not Poles? Are they not white?

And why does everything in Poland and the rest of the West have to revolve around Jews anyways?

Ask the people who hate Jews.

Is this true, partly true or completely made up?

Are you asking if their weird conspiracy theory is true, or are you asking if they actually believe it?

———————————

I see that @noir continues to misuse the word “colonialism”.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Anti-Jewish sentiment is mentioned five times in the article. Are you saying you issed all five?

Anti-Jewish sentiment is mentioned in the article a few times as historical context, but you specifically took that to mean that the reason the rally took place was to drive Jews out. I've seen nothing to suggest that.
The rally is nationalist as the main focus. There are several groups/causes that march within it, the largest would be the Catholic element that wants Poland to be Catholic. Generic "Christian" is used from time to time by rightwing groups that arent catholic but have a religious side.. though they are Catholic in membership and practice anyways.

The "Pure Poland" banners is from a campaign that pushes for Poland to be free of drugs (and, I think, contraceptives).

Im certain there would be people who have anti-gay banners and anti-muslim banners.. but I didnt see them in OP nor some quick googling.

A White Poland banner would be odd. There is White-nationalism in Poland, but its the lesser option compared to Polish-nationalism, especially as that is a pan-European position during a Polish holiday. Furthermore, I didnt see those banner in the march.
Goon got there first but there is nothing more hilarious than seeing a slav fascist. :lol: I wish there marchers all the success in the world and hope all right wing Poles get to live in the fascist state that they so love and see what kind of life they have under it (both in terms of the quality and the length of life). It reminds me of dear old Rei, a mixed race gay woman going on and on about the glories of fascism as if any fascist government wouldn't have put her on the first cattle truck. :lol:
Decky wrote:It reminds me of dear old Rei, a mixed race gay woman going on and on about the glories of fascism as if any fascist government wouldn't have put her on the first cattle truck. :lol:

Oh goodness me this is going to be fun.

Here's a letter From Engels to Marx who totally concurred with his view. "Urning" means homosexual.

That is really a very odd 'Urning' you just sent me. Those are just unveilings being extremely against nature. The pederasts begin counting themselves and find that they are forming a power within the state. Only an organisation was missing, but according to this it seems to be already existing in the secret. And as they are counting so important men within all the old parties and even in the new ones, from Rösing to Schweitzer, their victory is inevitable. 'Guerre aux cons, paix aux trous de cul' it will go now. It is only a luck that we personally are too old to have to fear, this party gaining victory, to have to pay bodily tribute to the victors. But the young generation! By the way, only possible in Germany that a guy like that appears, translates the dirt into a theory and invites: introite, and so on. Unfortunately he was not yet as courageous as to confess openly being 'That', and still has to operate coram publico 'from the front' even though not ,from the front into as he once says by mistake. But first wait until the new North-German penal law has acknowledged the droits de cul then it will turn out quite differently. As for poor people from the front like us, with our childish favour for women, things will be going badly enough. If one could make use of that Schweitzer, it was to elicit from this strange man of honour the personal details of the high and the highest ranging pederasts, what surely would not be difficult for him as a congenial person...

It was the right wing Liberal Kadet party that pushed liberalisation of homosexuality after the February revolution not Lenin or the Bolsheviks

V. I. Lenin wrote:The extension of Freudian hypotheses seems ‘educated’, even scientific, but it is ignorant, bungling. Freudian theory is the modern fashion. I mistrust the sexual theories of the articles, dissertations, pamphlets, etc., in short, of that particular kind of literature which flourishes luxuriantly in the dirty soil of bourgeois society. I mistrust those who are always contemplating the several questions, like the Indian saint his navel. It seems to me that these flourishing sexual theories which are mainly hypothetical, and often quite arbitrary hypotheses, arise from the personal need to justify personal abnormality or hypertrophy in sexual life before bourgeois morality, and to entreat its patience. This masked respect for bourgeois morality seems to me just as repulsive as poking about in sexual matters. However wild and revolutionary the behaviour may be, it is still really quite bourgeois. It is, mainly, a hobby of the intellectuals and of the sections nearest them. There is no place for it in the Party, in the class-conscious, fighting proletariat.

Don't believe Marxist lies, homosexuals were being arrested before the 1934 law. It was already criminalised in some of the Muslim Republics. I haven't been able to find the full article by Maxim Gorky, that should make a good read.
Maxim gorky wrote:Destroy Homosexuality and Fascism will disappear!

Gomoseksualizm, 1952, p. 35 wrote:The origin of H[omosexualism] is linked to everyday social conditions; for the overwhelming majority of people indulging in H[omosexualism], these perversions stop as soon as the person finds himself in a favorable social environment.... In Soviet society with its healthy mores, H[omosexualism] as a sexual perversion is considered shameful and criminal. Soviet criminal legislation regards H[omosexualism] as punishable with the exception of those instances where H[omosexualism] is a manifestation of marked psychic disorder.

Lesbians and the Third Reich wrote:Unlike male homosexuals, lesbians were not generally regarded as a social or political threat. Even after the Nazi rise to power in 1933, most lesbians in Germany were able to live relatively quiet lives, generally undisturbed by the police.

To claim Fascism was on some kind of crusade against homosexuals is a disgusting Cultural Marxist lie. Heinrich Himmler was most certainly a homicidal homophobe, but before his own hubris and Himmler's scheming brought him down the notorious and open Homosexual Ernst Roehm led a para military organisation of over million men.
Last edited by Rich on 16 Nov 2017 01:32, edited 2 times in total.
It's long standing trick to brand anti Islamic colonization as fascists.

Any person who participated in the March of independence and of course has nothing to do with a group of provocateurs, and has been called a fascist has the right to Sue the total opposition politicians.
I encourage you to contact my office office.
I'll provide legal support in lawsuits. Even if there are tens of thousands.
Enough Lies!
Tel: 732 993 357

noir wrote:Tens of thousands of Muslims...

Millions of Christians fought for the Nazis in World War Two.

Rich wrote:To claim Fascism was on some kind of crusade against homosexuals is a disgusting Cultural Marxist lie.

Pink triangle (German: Rosa Winkel): Nazi concentration camp badge used to identify male prisoners who were sent there because of their homosexuality.

:)
ingliz wrote: Pink triangle (German: Rosa Winkel): Nazi concentration camp badge used to identify male prisoners who were sent there because of their homosexuality.

Fair point, my statement was not a good one it was overreach and I won't seek to defend it. What I would say is that persecution of male homosexuals under fascism - Italy, Germany, Japan, Romania, Spain has been seriously exaggerated in the popular imagination. So for example, which had the greater persecution of homosexuals in the 1920's Fascist Italy or Liberal Britain and America? Its not obvious the way the anti fascists would suggest.
This is the wrong type of nationalism. Poland can preserve its culture and traditions without needing to be against other nations and religions. It's really a case of the immigration ministry making a policy choice.

I am not so naive as to think that nationalism can so easily be divorced from xenophobia. At the same time it is important to recognise that it is most definitely possible and that nationalism based on jingoism and chauvinism is not sustainable.

The Poles can reject mass immigration and not choose a multicultural path for their country without needing to be anti-Muslim or anti-Jewish. In fact it would be possible for a nationalist and conservative Poland to have good relations with the Islamic world. Rejecting mass immigration is nothing personal, it does not necessitate racism or chauvnism.
ingliz wrote:Millions of Christians fought for the Nazis in World War Two.

Pink triangle (German: Rosa Winkel): Nazi concentration camp badge used to identify male prisoners who were sent there because of their homosexuality.

Muslims fought for the Nazis, help fund the Nazis, openly supported Hitler. In fact, Hitler at first just wanted to kick out the Jews back to the Middle East, the Muslim Brotherhood thought the idea of putting them in a oven was more proper.

African Muslims also supported the Nazis

Black American Muslims also supported the Nazis

Meeting at NOI with Nazis and Malcolm X

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]