North Korea can officially hit the United States with a ICBM nuke.... - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

QatzelOk wrote:North Korea was already annihilated from the face of the earth by the USA and its colonialist allies in the 50s.

The reason? Because they supported a communist style of governance like China currently has.

The result? Instead of a trade partner like China, NK needs to nuke the USA off the face of the earth to protect itself - to be free. So do Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, and a host of other countries and gangs.

Here is a picture of what NK looked like after 'freedom and democracy' were through with it the first time:

Sort of looks like all those piles of bones photos from America's genocidal history.

The dictators are free, not the common North Korean people. Why on earth they deserve poverty, detention camps (satellite images prove that, or are you wanting to say they are all fake?) and oppression if they disagree with the Dear Leader?

The US might have overdone it, but I quite agree that some people deserve treatment as depicted in the picture above. Don't forget it's Kim Il-Sung who made the move first.

You specifically said that white skin is not a cr[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]