Michael Flynn has been charged with making a false statement. What next? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Igor Antunov wrote:The entire Mueller investigation has been discredited, they're all never-Trumpists thanks to the email leaks. It's not an investigation it's a half assed coup attempt. They got nothing.

Well, it is very clear that they had no reason to interview Flynn about his conversation with Kislyak. Flynn's actions were not criminal, and the FBI had a verbatim transcript of the call as they were spying on Kislyak as well as Trump campaign workers. They had nothing to learn from talking to Flynn. It was a set up.

Hindsite wrote:Donald Trump said, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. I have nothing to do with Russia."

Right. Trump did not ask Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email server. It had already been hacked by Guccifer, and probably many others.
blackjack21 wrote:Right. Trump did not ask Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email server. It had already been hacked by Guccifer, and probably many others.

As for as I know, Wikileaks only put out material from the DNC server and the campaign that they were doing wrong, which we all needed to know. They did the country a favor and were not actually interfering with the election by doing that. The information on Hillary's email server was obtained by FBI investigations and then crooked Hillary was still protected from prosecution by a rigged system that ignored the obstruction of justice attempt to destroy all the evidence by crooked Hillary and her cohorts. If the Russians hacked Hillary's server, they keep it to themselves even after the pleading from Trump. So I don't see how they can claim any Trump-Russian collusion to effect the election.

Voting for this guy again would be a very banan[…]

...Genocide requires special intent... Jared Ku[…]

The US government does not care about the ongoing […]

I would also say that the extreme Left can be j[…]