U.S. to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The filthy antisemitic churches lost their world. They tried to hide their historical debunked dogma behind the great moral Palestine cause but it's stopped working. All over the ME they are kicked out.

Even their greatest British propagandist, Robert Fisk, admits they lost their bet

Fickwits

So everyone’s having a hissy fit from the known stance of tacit endorsement to the less hypocritical stance of endorsement :| Whatever. Wake me up when they’ve blown each other up.

No wonder Poland doesn’t want either Jews or Muslims in its rational nation :roll:
Good for Poland, for the rest of Europe it's too late. They thought they will give sneaky moral support for Islamo Fascism (and thus retaining some moral rehabilitation after their own shameful history) but eneded up being a future Islamic continent championing tirelessly "Palestine" Über Alles.

Because of the totalitarian nature of EU member states media, most of them are not aware that it's their future. These Euro Islamo fascists were incited by EU libelous media pretending the Arab Islamic cause is just cause.

This is a fantastic and total humiliation for the Muslim lovers. The BBC were virtually begging Muslim to start murdering looting and burning over this. :lol: The Muslims on the whole are not really bothered about it. An obscure Danish magazine printing some cartoons, that they really care about. It led to scores of deaths around the world, The Jerusalem capital recognition while the sort of virtue signalling nonsense that SJWs really care about is not an issue that really exercises most Muslims.

Some of the SJWs are hoping this will cause Muslims to unite against Israel. Dream on! :lol: They far too busy butchering, torturing and slaughtering each other to have much time to attack Israel. Assad, Hezbollah and Iran did try and attack Isreal, yeah how's that working out with your Sunni Muslim friends?

[Zag Note: You and several other posters are edging very close on rule 3 violations. Please keep conversation mature and respectful of other posters. I will be more strict in future posts.]
Britain should associate itself with America and saved itself from a sinking Islamo Fascist continent. Britain (and BBC) blunt Islamophilia and Arabophilia started in 1973 (Arab oil embargo and Arab Lobby dictate). Trump like FDR is acting out of true attachment to American (Judeo Christian) identity. Europe at large doesn't hold this identity. Their Christian variant (if they believe in Christianity at all) is genocidal antisemitism of Christ Killers fashion.

The British Arab looby that brought the changes in BBC reporting is CAABU, the Council for the Advancement of Arab–British Understanding, set up in 1967. They themselves boasted it in 1975's book, Publish It Not: The Middle East cover-up by Christopher Mayhew and Michael Adams. Their book was republished in 1989, and then again in 2006 with an introduction by Tim Llewellyn, a former BBC journalist and CAABU board member.
Last edited by noir on 08 Dec 2017 06:37, edited 6 times in total.
Since Israel's economic center is Tel Aviv, while its proclaimed capital is Jerusalem, not recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state does not make sense at all. Tel Aviv is the second-largest city in Israel and the issue is only good for a trick question in geography. We need to remember that Arab states do not even recognize Israel as a legitimate state and Arab airlines are prohibited from carrying Israeli passengers.
ThirdTerm wrote:Since Israel's economic center is Tel Aviv, while its proclaimed capital is Jerusalem, not recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish state does not make sense at all. Tel Aviv is the second-largest city in Israel and the issue is only good for a trick question in geography.

It's 3000 years Jewish capital, long before anyone heard about Arab, Islam or Palestine. Trump is workng according to his American biblical identity. As you can read in this thread not every American share this identity

In the 30's Franklin Delano Roosevelt was lone anti Nazi voice in America's pro Nazi elites (both among the large German American ethnic community, the German American Bund, as the Anglo financials elite of the East Coast). Nazi paganism, antisemitism and Islamophilia (they call it anti imperialism) and all that it stood for simply didn't work with his American Christian identity no matter how all of the world and its wife pressured him.

Not sure how current American opinion knows this history. Anti Nazism was a minority view among the influencial classes in America until the war started.
Last edited by noir on 08 Dec 2017 15:51, edited 3 times in total.
noir wrote:It's 3000 years Jewish capital, long before anyone heard about Arab, Islam or Palestine.

If you do want to use that logic to make claims on ownership (and I am not weighing in on anything involving Israel), I think you have to deport half the planet back to Europe.
The highlight of the argument was his understanding of what is American identity supposed to be. Jerusalem issue is marginal here. Personally, the issue per se (where should be the American embassy) doesn't bother me. Who needs embassies? But the Islamic and Arab power over the world must be broken at all costs. Of course it's not as streamline as you might accept, because European postwar antisemitism hides itself behind this cause, makes it harder to deal with. It's Euro Islamic axis really.

Trump is a great man, at least he tries.
Deport who you want where you want. The Hebrew Bible is basis for American (and previously British) identity. Islam and Arab has its own place in Jerusalem (as in Palestine) and it should be protected and respected but not as paramount as they want us to believe omitting any other trait that is not theirs. On my social media feed people are literally crying. Lots of praises and superlatives to Trump. Few believe they would live to witness this day.

This FB post refers to Trump as 'this beloved man'.

Last edited by noir on 08 Dec 2017 16:19, edited 2 times in total.
noir wrote:This move will have no effect whatsoever. The Muslims are too busy with Shia Sunni Wold War.

Naive! The sunni-shia conflict appears to be in its final stages, at least in the main battlegrounds of Iraq and Syria. In addition, as I wrote earlier, moving the US embassy to Jerusalem might induce the muslims to settle their differences and refocus on the Israeli enemy.
No, it's not in a final stage. Western media never comprehend the Middle East jigsaw.

@foxdemon
Had some good posts about Arab and Islamic arrogance regarding UNESCO vote ommiting Jewish history from Jerusalem and appropriating it to the Arab latecomers, the "Palestinians"

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=170894&p=14851402&hilit=Unesco+jerusalem#p14851402

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=170894&p=14851402&hilit=Unesco+jerusalem#p14851402
mikema63 wrote:Garsh I can't even imagine, maybe when the settlements are gone and Israel stops doing the weird ethnic apartheid?

Also maybe relax on the violence and cultural acceptability in Israel to shoot innocent people.

I have more suggestions if you like?

Hey, don't dodge the question either. How will she become free? How will it be freed? By whom?
skinster wrote:Stop it, you'll hurt danholo's feelings and he'll have a baby-fit and act like he's not supporting the oppressor-class of this conflict and pretend it is he who is the victim. danholo's fee-fees matter a lot on this issue, never forget!

I know you have it in for me so you like to tease me. Don't worry, you're not too bad yourself!

I'm flattered. :music:

But you're still dodging the question.

How will this freedom mission come to pass?

So much whining, no proposals.
Last edited by danholo on 08 Dec 2017 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
But I'm just kind of trolling and not trying to convince anyone, really. Who are you convincing? Is someone convinced? Come on, skinster. When will you realize that nobody cares about this outside of your BDS masturbation ring?

...or is just the usual preaching to the choir. One team agrees with just themselves and doesn't listen to the other, and the other team acts the same?
Trump's decision reflects the sentiments of many among the post-war American elite, the main difference is that Trump bluntly reveals this reality and the alignment of American foreign policy as opposed to the more diplomatic positions of his predecessors. In that sense, the true damage of Trump's decision is that it exposes the situation for what it is; that the USG efforts will not bring any change to the occupation of East Jerusalem, and that in fact American interests are vested in the continuation of the status quo. I see this as a 'positive' development for the Palestinians. What perhaps once may have been a genuine promise, Jerusalem as the capital of the two nations in a comprehensive peace settlement, is today nothing but an opium that pacifies the Palestinians and Arabs and makes them forget that the continuation of the status quo equals to giving up East Jerusalem.

At least now they are confronted with the realities and may perhaps understand that if they want Palestinian sovereignty and territorial integrity, they will have to fight for it and endure the costs and consequences of such action. As for Netanyahu, he must be one of the worst leaders of Israeli history if he actively made the push for Trump's decision. US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital has only symbolic meaning, it produces no tangible advantages and is in fact only harmful as it increases awareness and resistance against Israel's interest of holding East Jerusalem.
noir wrote:No, it's not in a final stage.

There are two possibilities: Either the US embassy blunder hastens muslim reconciliation, at Israel's expense, longterm, or the moderate muslim actors like KSA are in a worse situation than ever. KSA has been aligned with the US and Israel against Iran. If Trump actually moves the embassy to Jerusalem, KSA will be in a tight spot while Iran's standing is enhanced.
There is no peace process unless you'd like to explain what that is. And, yes, the land is called Palestine and she will be free. So-called "Israel" was created in your lifetime and it's not legit and it's obvious it's not legit since it spends a godawful amount of time begging the people it is living on top of to recognize its legitimacy. You have everything upside down but MSM programming does that to many, so don't feel bad.

Also, it's weird seeing Christians support this since they along with Muslims would be getting jacked by this move.

OK. First of all, Israel was reestablished in my lifetime on land it had been on 3000 years ago. (Or longer). So what? Hell. Using your logic the "Christians" could have a better claim than Islamic states. (And that is what Palestinians want to establish there.) They are, in fact, the Johnny-Come-Lately state in the area.

Second. Had a group of Islamic states not tried to over run Israel in an unprovoked attack, instead of trying to negotiate their beefs, this whole mess would not be happening.

And, as usual Skinster, you have decided to attack someone who is condemning the action you wish to have condemned.

Israel is there to stay. You can take that to the bank. You will not see anything to the contrary in your lifetime.

I say so-called Palestinians because we know who they are. They are Jordanians, etc. I am even cynical enough to understand, as you do, that Israel and Palestine are necessary to prop up the regional dictators of the shit-hole Muslim states. They distract from the poverty, lack of opportunity and oppression of these countries. I will not go into the demographics in the region for now but suffice it to say that compared to the House of Saud, the Israelis are gently masters indeed. And, of course, these local regions have backed terror acts that have collapsed every peace initiative in the region.

So I will not play misty for you. The West will never endorse any solution that removes Israel from its original borders. The only solution is a two state solution. That will only happen when Islam decides to stop lobbing rockets and such at Israel. And for a long time. Even the Palestinians can't decide who they want in charge there.

I stand by what I said about the bargaining chip. Trump gave it away and gave these terrorists a nice Eid Al-Fitr present a bit late. Under the outrage the regional despots are chest-bumping each other over this.

Cookie Monster said: In that sense, the true damage of Trump's decision is that it exposes the situation for what it is; that the USG efforts will not bring any change to the occupation of East Jerusalem, and that in fact American interests are vested in the continuation of the status quo.

Both true. The US will never allow Christian Holy sights to be occupied by Islamic powers at all. Lots of reasons. In the USG opinion, and mine, the status quo WRT Jerusalem is the second best solution. (Best considering that Islam will never negotiate this particular piece away.) The territories are quite another thing. The US stands a great deal to gain by a stable two-state solution of some kind.

There are two possibilities: Either the US embassy blunder hastens muslim reconciliation, at Israel's expense, longterm, or the moderate muslim actors like KSA are in a worse situation than ever. KSA has been aligned with the US and Israel against Iran. If Trump actually moves the embassy to Jerusalem, KSA will be in a tight spot while Iran's standing is enhanced.

Baring a regional conflagration, which I believe that the embattled Trump would like to see, KSA will remain a nominal US ally for awhile yet. Once Iran gets nukes, and it will, that might change.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]