Venezuela opposition banned from running in 2018 election - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Good old leftist presidential dictatorship.

Venezuela's President, Nicolas Maduro, says the country's main opposition parties are banned from taking part in next year's presidential election.

He said only parties which took part in Sunday's mayoral polls would be able to contest the presidency.

Leaders from the Justice First, Popular Will and Democratic Action parties boycotted the vote because they said the electoral system was biased.

President Maduro insists the Venezuelan system is entirely trustworthy.

In a speech on Sunday, he said the opposition parties had "disappeared from the political map".

"A party that has not participated today and has called for the boycott of the elections can't participate anymore", he said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-ame ... ws_central
Libertarian353 wrote:Bullshit, you're the guy pulling out Pinochet memes and only now you want "freedom"(white worship) in Venezuela.

EM, what are you talking about now and what does this have to do with whites lol?
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/thoughtxriot/status/940039585504968704

This guy should get a job in PR. It's much easier when you just slavishly believe everything your client tells you. :lol:

AFAIK wrote:My political party is banned from the UK because I haven't registered it.
I'm the victim of a power grab.

Oh, come off it. It's a transparent bit of retroactive justification for a move he planned anyway.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]