Lou Dobbs exposed self to Megan Kelly 4 years ago - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Hindsite wrote:Melania was a model before marrying Donald Trump and she has a good personality. I know Megyn Kelly from when she had her own show on FOX News and she was a bitch with small breasts.

What is wrong with small breasts ? I like small, well-formed breasts that can pass the pencil test.
Americans have this obsession for big breasts. Really, always objectifying women !
I like good rounded buttocks myself (!)
Haha.
Boys, we should take this conversation somewhere else, we are under observation here...
Beren wrote:Horrifying? :lol:

Megyn Kelly was 42 or 43 then, I wonder whether she could stop laughing after the "shock".

She is just jealous that Lou Dobbs has the number one ranked show on FOX Business and she has a nothing burger show now that she is no longer on FOX News. I saw her as nothing but a whiny piece of trash. However, she did do a good interview exposing Donna Brazile.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Were Israelis not taking Palestinian land and hom[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]