Lou Dobbs exposed self to Megan Kelly 4 years ago - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I hope more old weirdos expose themselves to Megan Kelly. I hope every old weirdo she comes across whips it out at her. Megan Kelly uses sex appeal to refine casual pig ignorance into weaponized hate so constant encounters with exposed crusty nethers somehow seems fitting.
mikema63 wrote:Weird, I've never wanted women I don't like to be exposed to sexual harassment or violence. :eh:

Well it's not just a superficial dislike because of an annoying personality or something. I despise her because she's a despicable scumbag who has caused great harm in the world. I guess I find it sort of satisfying when bad things happen to bad people and amusing when those bad things are fittingly ironic.
Megyn Kelly, equivalent to a war criminal, absolutely deserved being exposed to Lou Dobbs' wiener. As a sexy liberal media person (maybe we should call her a whore), she abused her sex appeal in the worst way possible. I'm sure she's never going to forget that wiener, which is what Dobbs most likely wanted. He wanted to place his pecker in Megyn Kelly's mind at least.
Beren wrote:Megyn Kelly, equivalent to a war criminal, absolutely deserved being exposed to Lou Dobbs' wiener. As a sexy liberal media person (maybe we should call her a whore), she abused her sex appeal in the worst way possible. I'm sure she's never going to forget that wiener, which is what Dobbs most likely wanted. He wanted to place his pecker in Megyn Kelly's mind at least.

Usually when women expose themselves to men, it is called being sexy. If men does it, it is called sexual abuse. I would not want Megyn Kelly to expose her breasts, because I can already tell that they are tiny.
Hindsite wrote:Usually when women expose themselves to men, it is called being sexy. If men does it, it is called sexual abuse. I would not want Megyn Kelly to expose her breasts, because I can already tell that they are tiny.

I wouldn't mind if Megyn Kelly exposed any of her body parts to me. I'd also have her as FLOTUS rather than Melania Trump, however, she'd have never married someone like the Donald.
Beren wrote:I wouldn't mind if Megyn Kelly exposed any of her body parts to me. I'd also have her as FLOTUS rather than Melania Trump, however, she'd have never married someone like the Donald.

I think Melania Trump has a more beautiful face than Megyn Kelly. I think her tits might be larger too. However, I like bigger breasted women. Just saying.
Ter wrote:She is 46 years old, well past her biological prime and beyond child bearing age.
I would marry her because she is a good earner tough.

I'd bet she still could bear a child, not that I'd mean to impregnate her. I also wouldn't marry her, but we could be friends with benefits and spend some time together I guess.

Hindsite wrote:I think Melania Trump has a more beautiful face than Megyn Kelly. I think her tits might be larger too. However, I like bigger breasted women. Just saying.

If you prefer Melania Knauss to Megyn Kelly, it tells a lot about you. It tells a lot about the Donald too what kind of women he married.

I'm discussing attractive women in their 40's with old farts like an old fart. :hmm:
Last edited by Beren on 18 Dec 2017 03:47, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:Desperate rightwingers on the internet :D

Desperate indeed.

:lol:

This is a lot more common than one would think.

These old men who are far from attractive fantasizing about having a go at young women. Younger women who keep in the back of their minds, "I need to tolerate this ugly old man. My career is on the line." They should be thinking, 'I need to split open this man's head with something and think about my career later!' ;) 8)
Beren wrote:I'd bet she still could bear a child, not that I'd mean to impregnate her. I also wouldn't marry her, but we could be friends with benefits and spend some time together I guess.

If you prefer Melania Knauss to Megyn Kelly, it tells a lot about you. It tells a lot about the Donald too what kind of women he married.

Melania was a model before marrying Donald Trump and she has a good personality. I know Megyn Kelly from when she had her own show on FOX News and she was a bitch with small breasts.

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]