Price protests turn political in Iran as rallies spread - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Give me an example then, I have given you examples (the Soviet Union and East Germany). What left are you talking about? One that only exists in your imagination. You have even tried to claim that the American Democrat party are left wing. :lol:
Any examples? So far you have tried and failed with the Democrat party, a party so right wing they had Hillary Clinton a Neo Con warmonger as their candidate in the last presidential election. The last I checked the left were crushing the Islamic State as we speak. I of course wouldn't expect you to be aware of that.

Pallywood is a word you have just made up, remember I am dealing with the real world not the world inside of your head.

The left of course does not support the current Iranian government. All of their support comes from the religious right. Why would anyone on the left support a theocracy run by mental right wing clerics forcing backwards religious laws onto its people? Iran is just another Israel and we certainly don't support that.
The British Arab Lobby that brought the changes in BBC reporting is CAABU, the Council for the Advancement of Arab–British Understanding, set up in 1967. They themselves boasted it in 1975's book, Publish It Not: The Middle East cover-up by Christopher Mayhew and Michael Adams. Their book was republished in 1989, and then again in 2006 with an introduction by Tim Llewellyn, a former BBC journalist and CAABU board member.
The BBC's Director of Radio and Education is James Purnell ex-chairman of Labour Friends of Israel. James Harding head of BBC news has a Jewish background as does Nicholas Hytner their old Non Executive Director. You really think you can fool people into thinking the Israel run BBC is anti Zionist? It's your puppet.

If Ami Ayalon was PM instead of Netanyahu, the top[…]

Oh joining the EU is easy ! Just ask Turkey ! :l[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

They should. That's the role of a tool. Europe […]

Quibbling about terminology is the exact method u[…]