Steve Bannon Steps Down From Breitbart Post - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rancid wrote:I'm surprised at how many people really think Trump will be removed from office. I think it's far more likely he decides to not run for re-election, or runs and is defeated.

On the flipside I'm finding it hilerious the current speculation concerning the apparent Democratic footshooting buzz over a 2020 Democratic Presidential run for, of all people, Oprah Winfrey....

Yeah, Oprah as the Democratic Party Nominee.... Pigs will fly one day...

Lol, imagine if the next presidential election was Battle Of the Billionaires. As Daryl Kerrigan once said "tell'em he's dreamin'!"
colliric wrote:His views and goals were too extreme to the right and he was gonna clash with someone closer to Trump (happened to be mainly Ivanka Trump apparently, idiot was obviously jealous).

His views and goals were too extreme to the right-wing/conservative/Republican establishment the Trump family also mean to belong in, whereas Bannon is still an outsider who really meant all the bullshit that was said or promised in the presidential campaign, so it's no surprise indeed that he got dumped finally, although Trump would have never got elected without him.
Yes he would have....

Bannon was far less important than Kellyanne Conway, who clear as day was hired by Trump to orchestrate a win and give him the real internal polling numbers(because MSM was fucken way off, only the modern methodology LA Times Poll was now infamously right)... And then pretty much did help him get the win.

Even Julian Assange was more helpful than Bannon, because him and Trump had the same political enemy in Clinton. Thank goodness for The Podesta Files! Greatest October surprise onslaught of all time!

Second greatest is Mr Pedo Weiner's hilarious Clinton emails surprise....
Both Bannon and Conway were supplied by the Mercers. Bannon was the inspiration behind the popular nationalism that caught the hearts and minds of disenfranchised white middle America. He was the decisive contributor to Trump’s victory.

He went off the rails when in government. His first policies were aimed at minorities. Typical of white racists, he couldn’t see that the PC white people were the crucial target. Rout them and the way to power is open. Going after minorities is like the bull charging the matador’s red cloth. Better to charge the matador, right? Bannon didn’t and the Trump machine got stabbed repeated until weakened by blood lose. Now Bannon is gone and Trump is a lame duck president at the mercy of Ryan and co.
Bannon was a traitor. An appeaser of North Korea and the Russia haters within the American deep state. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm no fan of Trump, but Trump's politics are much better than Bannon's.
Rich wrote:Bannon was a traitor. An appeaser of North Korea and the Russia haters within the American deep state. Good riddance to bad rubbish. I'm no fan of Trump, but Trump's politics are much better than Bannon's.

Bannon wasn’t a N Korea appeaser. He wanted US power to be withdrawn from over commitment, as do many in the alt right. Of course this puts them at odds with Israel. He didn’t see attacking N Korea as practical due to the massed artillary aimed at Seoul. He is not alone in that reasoning. N Korea would have been wiped out long ago if it wasn’t for that.

He was pro Russian initially as he was interested in a pan Western alliance against Islam. Again, nothing unusual in the alt right. He seems to have fascist like inspirations. And he seems to be something of a Papist. Not that the Pope liked him very much.

A lot of people like to judge Bannon, but he is a lot more intelligent and capable than they are. I doubt they understand him. I am most curious about his latest scheme involving Chinese dissidents. What is he up to this time?
colliric wrote:Yes he would have....

No, he wouldn't, his campaign was in ruins when Bannon joined. That's the general consensus at least, but I'm sure you know better. Trump also says it was his genius that made him president, so it must be true!

colliric wrote:Bannon was far less important than Kellyanne Conway

:lol:
Beren wrote:No, he wouldn't, his campaign was in ruins when Bannon joined. That's the general consensus at least, but I'm sure you know better. Trump also says it was his genius that made him president, so it must be true!

:lol:

Conway joined at the same time....

The polling numbers shifted as soon as she joined his team as campaign manager and famously helped Trump with his image after Hillary admittedly got one in at the DNC with that ethnic family of that veteran.

To say Bannon was more responsible than Conway for orchestrating a turnabout victory is obviously erranous. The LA Times Poll showed numbers tightening till Trump retook the lead with Conway as campaign manager advising him. Only poll to predict the win, happened to be the most up-to-date one.

It's rather sexist to say "it was all Bannon" when Bannon wasn't the campaign manager.
colliric wrote:It's rather sexist to say "it was all Bannon" when Bannon wasn't the campaign manager.

How would it be rather sexist to say "it was all Bannon"? Because Bannon is a man and Conway is a woman? How is this relevant? Nobody says that anyways. I say Trump wouldn't have got elected without Bannon and was laughing at you when you said "Bannon was far less important than Kellyanne Conway", which is a nonsense, of course. Although Conway was the campaign manager, Bannon was the strategist and it was him who defined the Trump campaign the most after he'd joined.
Absolute bullshit.

Polling numbers prove it. When Conway came on and did the media rounds, rained Trump in a bit, and pulled better internal polling information than what the MSM spewed out, that turned the campaign around and put Clinton back firmly on the defensive.

You may not have seen it in the USA, but from afar we saw "oh my gosh, getting that woman on board to do the media run course correction was a masterstroke".

He was getting bogged down in the feud with that veterans family and it was playing into Clinton's hands. As soon as he cleaned house and got Conway, Clinton started struggling again. The Trump campaign used the Woman vs Woman strategy and it worked.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

On the 17th April 2022 in resonse to @Istanbulle[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]