Did Hawaii get trolled(fake missile alert)? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

BeheadTheFrog wrote:What part of the linked article makes you think this?

The apparent embarrassment of it all.

Him/her getting immediately "moved on" with a "whoops we're sorry"... Classic save face manouvre.

But as I also said, it's probably not the case either. Probably just an idiotic mistake. A really idiotic mistake.
colliric wrote:Him/her getting immediately "moved on" with a "whoops we're sorry"... Classic save face manouvre.

It makes sense for the person who did this to be temporarily reassigned while the investigation in to what happened is carried out.
We need to know exactly what happened and how it was allowed to happen before blame can be assigned and then the real consequences for those involved will become apparent.
:eek: Zero chance that the alert was a mistake. And I applaud the Government for this sort of “shock therapy”. :eek:
My opinion is that DHS wanted to see how a population would react if faced with impending doom. Localizing it in the only state that is cut off from the rest via vast oceans ensured there would be no mass exodus via highways or roads. Further, the news bureaus are incredibly understaffed out in Hawaii and couldn’t get a “reporter to the scene” quick enough to set up this 24 hour cycle of speculation and endless B-roll footage.

Well played DHS…
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That or some of the Republicans are crazy or stup[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]