Gunman in shooting spree at Florida high school. Many injuries. ...What is wrong in the USA? - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Tainari88 wrote:No Oxymoron the important thing is for you to realize your society the USA is full of mass school shootings and fucked up values of loving money and being a bunch of lemmings.

It is the SHIT value system. And get ready for a lot more of those mass shootings. Trump passed a stand alone bill early last year letting it be easier for mental cases to get a hold of being able to buy guns. You got mental issues? That is ok. Get a gun anyway.

That is your fucked up society who loves making guns profit and who gives a shit about some kids dying innocently. The important thing is to love your damn gun more than your children feeling safe in a school.

Those kids had practiced active shooter and did all the protocols. They still got massacred. It is about values now.

Live your fucked USA values. It is YOUR CHOICE.

For me Right wing shit? It is about the worst of the worst. Hatred, no respect for human rights, killing and fear of everything. Greed, love to discriminate and love to be racist, love to disrespect, and love money above human life. Live your values. Have greed, have selfishness, racist pigs, no respect for human rights, and DEATH to innocent sweet children by alienated freaks who never got mental treatment because this society hates treating people for mental problems, physical problems etc unless they GOT A WHOLE LOT OF CASH.

Live your disgusting value system and enjoy the BLOOD and DEATH it creates. Enjoy your VALUES OF SHIT.

I live in the greatest Nation ever formed, and I prefer it to your suggested and loved banana republics.c
Potemkin wrote:And if you think that gun control is a left-wing idea, then ask the shades of the Black Panthers or Malcolm X if they believed in gun control.

Malcolm X was a deeply reactionary misogynistic conservative. He was an uncle tom who worshipped the Semitic God of his ancestors enslavers. This pathetic grovelling lackey made not the hint of protest when he visited Saudi Arabia. Slavery still continued in Saudi Arabia in 1964, although it had been officially abolished one year earlier under the pressure from the White European powers. Slavery had been officially abolished in the United States one hundred and one years earlier.

Some of his ancestors would have been enslaved by Arab Muslims, some by Black Muslims and some by Black Pagans. It was White Americans who freed his ancestors. If Malcolm X's ancestors had been imported to the Arab world then Malcolm X, would not have existed as Arabs genocided they're Black slaves by not allowing them to reproduce.

Oh and perhaps @Tainari88 would like to find the John Wayne movie where I got the above from
Rich wrote:Malcolm X was a deeply reactionary misogynistic conservative. He was an uncle tom who worshipped the Semitic God of his ancestors enslavers. This pathetic grovelling lackey made not the hint of protest when he visited Saudi Arabia. Slavery still continued in Saudi Arabia in 1964, although it had been officially abolished one year earlier under the pressure from the White European powers. Slavery had been officially abolished in the United States one hundred and one years earlier.

Some of his ancestors would have been enslaved by Arab Muslim, some by Black Muslims and some by Black Pagans. It was White Americans who freed his ancestors. If Malcolm X's ancestors had been imported to the Arab world then Malcolm X, would not have existed as Arabs genocided they're Black slaves by not allowing them to reproduce.

Oh and perhaps @Tainari88 would like to find the John Wayne movie where I got the above from

One example you've shown does not remake the known facts that bearing arms is a revolutionary act for the masses, and a God-given right of the People.

And I don't like Fascistic Racists of any race, be they of whatever kind, although I respect my own heritage and have love for my extended kin and appreciate human as well as any other kind of biodiversity... Just to preempt that from becoming an issue or invoking Godwin's Law.
SpecialOlympian wrote:FYI: Andrew Anglin is the guy who runs the Daily Stormer

Maz, tell us why this is a great thing and why Andrew Anglin is a hero.

Why are you asking me? I think his post is a response to a CNN news article where the shooter has admitted that he has a Jewish mother.

Since random internet posts could have been written and hoaxed up by anyone, I put as much credibility in the shooters internet posts as much as I do the ADL's white supremacy conspiracy theory where the shooter was alleged to be part of a white supremacy group.

Personally, I believe that the media is peppering into the story a little bullshit for everyone to latch onto to support their own bias. He's a Jew, he's a white supremacist, he was mentally ill, he was visted by the FBI; it all sounds like bullshit.

Libertarian353 wrote:Anglin is a Jew as well and Maz just want to die.

I don't know if Anglin is a Jew or not but his webmaster, weev, is 100% Jew.

Speaking of white supremacists, back in December 2017, the Huffington Post wrote a surprising pro-2nd Amendment article, Why Black People Own Guns.

HuffPost spoke with 11 black gun owners to figure out what gun ownership means in a country determined to keep its black populace unarmed.

So what does black gun ownership mean in a country so determined to keep its black populace unarmed? Since the 2016 election, interest in firearms has supposedly ticked upward in the black community. Gun shops and clubs link the interest to a desire for self-protection against the white supremacists emboldened by President Donald Trump’s election.

HuffPost spoke to 11 black gun owners about their reasons for owning a firearm. Trump was a non-factor. Instead, they talked about wanting to protect themselves out of fear that no one else would. They talked about their anxieties during interactions with the police and their complex views on gun regulation.

Where gun advocates often adduce the imaginary heroics of a hypothetical active-shooter scenario to their arguments, the black gun owners we talked to referred to specific incidents, specific provocations — as if redlined, too, out of the fantasyland of American gun culture. And most of them returned to a sentiment as old as the nation itself: that owning firearms is a rebellion against a system bent on keeping them out of the hands of black folks.

Your thoughts?
annatar1914 wrote:Strictly speaking, the 2nd Amendment talks more about a Militia being necessary to preserve a people's revolutionary right to rebel against lawless tyranny than self defense, but both self defense and revolution are understood by the framers of the US Constitution as a given. I don't think it unreasonable to make it harder for broken souls to get firearms, as long as the general individual right to arm oneself to be part of a bulwark for personal and collective liberty is not infringed.

It should be much harder for everyone to get a firearm. Every bullet purchase should be registered as well
annatar1914 wrote:Strictly speaking, the 2nd Amendment talks more about a Militia being necessary to preserve a people's revolutionary right to rebel against lawless tyranny than self defense, but both self defense and revolution are understood by the framers of the US Constitution as a given. I don't think it unreasonable to make it harder for broken souls to get firearms, as long as the general individual right to arm oneself to be part of a bulwark for personal and collective liberty is not infringed.

Liberals like to pretend that those are silly non-issues that only like paranoid doomsday preppers are preoccupied with but they are in fact legitimate concerns. Guns save a lot of lives and have been essential to preserving liberty and advancing civil rights. The gun control crowd is mostly a bunch of affluent white liberals that don't live in the real world. The system works for them because they work for it. They're always gonna go along to get along so they have nothing to fear from the power structure and expect to always be protected by it. Those of us who live in the real world outside the cocoon of gated communities and gentrified shopping districts know that the power structure doesn't serve our interests, is extremely dangerous, and is definitely not to be trusted. Unlike white liberals we're mostly on our own for personal safety and the power structure that nsures their collective safety is systematically harassing and oppressing us.
Last edited by Sivad on 18 Feb 2018 05:28, edited 2 times in total.
blackjack21 wrote:
We have background checks in California. It still doesn't stop shootings.

This is the kind of lunatic comment we see from the right all of the time. The FACT is that Blackjack does not know how many shootings California's more restrictive gun laws have stopped. But I am sure the NRA likes his comment. They absolutely count of people not smart enough to see the error in statements like this.
4cal wrote:It is not a mental health problem; it’s an access to firearms problem. Those who say it is a mental health problem cannot explain why the wide majority of persons with mental illness never hurt themselves or anyone else. Those who say it is a mental health problem also are resistant to explaining how the mental illnesses of hopelessness and despair are suddenly and brazenly replaced with bravado and a thirst to be angry.

Those who blame the societal bend toward violence cannot explain how other cultures have seemed to embrace Wizardry, Violence, and worship and haven’t even experienced school or other mass shootings on the scale we have.

The only difference is our 2nd Amendment.

It really is that simple.

I don’t disagree. That’s why I listed having more guns than citizens at the top, the rest are compounding issues; sparks and accelerants next to the powder keg that is the US’s overstock of guns.
Just before posting an article which suggests black Americans need more weapons, maz wrote:...the shooter has admitted that he has a Jewish mother. ...

Well, if you explore the American Racial Segregation Forever! angle, it's clear that black children need be better armed if they are going to defend themselves from High-Status Tribe racists.

I would suggest that black children be allowed to carry small strategic nukes to school. Imagine if a black child at a high school sees a High-Status Tribe student raising an assault rifle to his face during recess. The only wise thing for the child to do (in the American wisdom sense of the word) is to immediately launch a small tactical nuclear device at the shooter. In self-defense.

If only the NRA would branch out a bit more, they could make a lot more money.
Excellent tweet by the Donald over night if the HBI (Hilary's Bureau of Investigation) spent a bit more protecting US citizens and a little less time trying to reverse the 2016 election result, those school pupils might well still be alive.
Rich wrote:Excellent tweet by the Donald over night if the HBI (Hilary's Bureau of Investigation) spent a bit more protecting US citizens and a little less time trying to reverse the 2016 election result, those school pupils might well still be alive.

This would have been even funnier if he had been holding a bleeding teenage skull while saying it.

Uh-oh me random thot on the tubes is trying to #Metoo Scott Israel, the sheriff of Broward Country who has become a media darling since the shooting :lol:

The Twitter user is positing that the media won't cover it, but simultaneously the media lectures us about believe the stories from all females who make claims of sexual misconduct :lol:

Israel is connected to powerful anti-2nd amendment extremist Democrats as well.

Americans are waiting for this to happen:

In the end, Americans care more about their guns than they care about their children, and this is why nothing will ever be actually done about the school shootings.

Suntzu wrote:Around 40,000 people were killed by cars in the U.S. last year. Are we gonna ban cars?:

No, we make bike helmets mandatory instead.

Let's make bullet-proof vests mandatory as all schools. Surely this would be a blessing to ACME vest company.
Around 40,000 people were killed by cars in the U.S. last year. Are we gonna ban cars? Around 400 drowned in swimming pools. Surely we can ban swimming pools. :hmm:

Stupid argument. As many people died of flu but you opposed mandatory flu shots.

But to go straight to your question. Thank you for making our argument...

We do many things to protect us from cars. For example we very tightly regulate how they are built. We prohibit dangerous designs. We make the exterior of them to protect pedestrians. Most importantly, we closely regulate by licensing who may own one, and how and where they may operate it. And this is not a one time thing. It is careful and ongoing.

In the end, Americans care more about their guns than they care about their children, and this is why nothing will ever be actually done about the school shootings.

Not far off. Some Americans (a minority) and other people's kids.

No, you can't make that call without seeing the ev[…]

The people in the Synagogue, at Charlottesville, […]

I am sure over time they will improve. You sa[…]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]