YouTube Censorship is getting out of control..... - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote:Youtube is a private company. They can censor what they want. Accept it and quit whining.

Yeah, but Sergey Brin is from Russia, so he is probably controlled by Putin and is very bad.

Godstud wrote:Law? What law is there about a private company deciding what is on their servers?

Companies have to preserve email by law. So law does play a role.
Yes, but they don't have to let everyone who wants a platform to post on their server. Youtube is not a public company, and as such, it doesn't have to give people free speech.
Godstud wrote:I was not talking to you. Your argument is bullshit. Talk to someone else who will buy your foolishness. I will not.

You credited @Sivad with my post which made your comment more meaningless than it already was.
Godstud wrote:You old and stupid, still?

Nope, I am a day older and a day stupider. I was just curious since you are being unusually short with your dismissiveness. Thought something might be troubling you.
Godstud wrote:Yes, but they don't have to let everyone who wants a platform to post on their server. Youtube is not a public company, and as such, it doesn't have to give people free speech.

That's correct. They can even help totalitarian governments identify citizens trying to use technology to advance their rights and pursue greater freedom so that the government can stop political movements and strip people of their freedoms. Alphabet (Google, YouTube, etc.) does just that in places like China, and provides access to the NSA to all of our information for spying too. I'm sure you are aware of this since you live under a military government.
You live under a military government, with a flawed democracy, as well, blackjack21. People in glass houses should not throw stones.

:moron:

AGAIN, you make a moronic statement that has nothing to do with the topic, because you're so fucking insecure in your American trailer, that you lash out at others because they don't live in a shit-hole, like you do.
Rich wrote::lol: What like Norman Tebbit's Dad?

True story. I got a new job today by ringing my agency at 4:50 pm and I have a new site for tomorrow, the whole thing took about 60 seconds. All you need to do is get on your bike and look! We've never had it so good! Unemployment? What unemployment? Gideon Osborne's economic miracle!

What does that have to do with this topic?
And if code pink are Castro apologists then at best they're dishonest shills that sacrificed their intellectual integrity for political convenience. Or maybe they're just fucking idiots that got lost up their own assholes. Either way they can't be taken seriously any longer.
I am pretty certain my brother in law is in that picture. Haven’t talked to him for awhile but his being there would make sense. Small world.
Edit: just spotted my sister in law. Definitely them.
Why do you keep saying I'm emotional? I'm not. You want to be a dishonest shill for a thug regime then be my guest. When you post videos of left commentators and "journalists" shilling for gulag states you're exposing them as idiots and frauds, it does nothing to change my opinion because my opinion is based on the facts. Your cause is obviously red fascism, my first commitment is to honesty, I guess that's just where me and you part ways.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]