Former Russian spy for MI6 poisoned in UK. Is this the handiwork of the Russian FSB? - Page 28 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

The EU 'leaders' expressed the view that there,“no plausible alternative explanation.” to it being Russia.

Where upon Russia would say that there is a “ plausible deniability explanation.” to the 'allegations'.

Of course, there is no evidence in public, none will ever be produced, which is why the reactions to the event is purely political gamesmanship by the most incompetent,dishonest.lying, anti-democratic political party of government, up to it's brass neck in political muck.
The above is why it could only have been PD that produced the goods that did the dirties on the Russian pair.

The TORY 'government'(for want of a better word)has been regularly 'berated' over the lack of a military build up by it's own Ministers, MP's & American Presidents.

Faced with that pressure, in the face of it's heinous attacks on the old, the poor, the disabled, the young with it's 'Welfare Reforms' AKA 'Austerity', it has spent over £100 BILLIONS in extra 'defence' spending(where do TWO brand NEW Aircraft Carriers fit into the 'defence' paradigm), is beyond logical comprehension & the 'NEW' Nuclear Submarine building program..

This is a 'government' that digs itself deeper into the political quagmire every day, the above modus vivendi within the Tory Party, is what has brought about the FALSE accusations against the Russian State.

It is in a corner, trapped into the depths that it has dug itself into, believes that the British people,including CORBYN are too stupid to see what games the TORIES are playing with the people & country.
Last edited by Nonsense on 02 Apr 2018 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
Heisenberg wrote:To sum up, I am being serious, and our positions aren't actually that far apart. The main difference is that I don't think most political reporters start out thinking "I'm going to advance X agenda" - they basically get bullied into it and inevitably become lazy.

I would describe them as "whores", rather than "lazy".

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mal[…]

^ unless it is an Israeli embassy that gets blown […]

@Rich Not for the dead.