Former Russian spy for MI6 poisoned in UK. Is this the handiwork of the Russian FSB? - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

ingliz wrote:Why?

A pro-Soviet puppet was ruling North Korea; a pro-US puppet was in charge of the South. The pro-US puppet cut his strings and made preparations to invade the North gambling that the US would have no choice but to back him. The pro-Soviet puppet was not stupid and struck first, gambling that the Soviets would have no choice but to back him.

Result: Proxy War : 2.5 million dead.

By the bye, I notice a Baltic state has sided with the UK, and is busy escalating the current crisis, gambling that NATO will send troops to the Russian border.

:lol:

We are. It is a win situation for us unless Russia is pushed too far. It is my opinion as of late. Currently pushing Russia further might agravate it and force it to use unreasonable measures.
This sworn Court evidence direct from Porton Down is utterly incompatible with what Boris Johnson has been saying. The truth is that Porton Down have not even positively identified this as a “Novichok”, as opposed to “a closely related agent”. Even if it were a “Novichok” that would not prove manufacture in Russia, and a “closely related agent” could be manufactured by literally scores of state and non-state actors.

This constitutes irrefutable evidence that the government have been straight out lying – to Parliament, to the EU, to NATO, to the United Nations, and above all to the people – about their degree of certainty of the origin of the attack. It might well be an attack originating in Russia, but there are indeed other possibilities and investigation is needed. As the government has sought to whip up jingoistic hysteria in advance of forthcoming local elections, the scale of the lie has daily increased.

On a sombre note, I am very much afraid the High Court evidence seems to indicate there is very little chance the Skripals will ever recover; one of the reasons the judge gave for his decision is that samples taken now will be better for analysis than samples taken post mortem.
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... ical-liar/
ingliz wrote:By the bye, I notice a Baltic state has sided with the UK, and is busy escalating the current crisis, gambling that NATO will send troops to the Russian border.
:lol:

The governments of the Baltic countries do not have a choice in the matter, if they do not stand 100% with Britain/US they risk being abandoned completely and they have not yet learned how to make use of their existing status as members.

I am happy that Tsipras said: "we stand in solidarity with the UK, but we need to investigate" which is more than what the Foreign Office said when Turkey rammed the Greek coastguard boat, not even solidarity was expressed by the UK government but something something about "investigating and both countries refraining from provocations" as if Greece being rammed is guilty of provoking Turkey, Britain unique in Europe taking this pro-Turkish stance and not a single paper commenting on it.
B0ycey wrote:I'm no fan of how Israel became a state noir, but I do find the 'you are with us or against us' dialogue pathetic. Even the Anglo project state of Israel wants to distance itself from this case until stronger evidence is presented. Seems logical. So the UK are actually isolated on this. They are getting a modest lip service and no commitment. They are such fools. Comparing the World Cup to the Nazis Olympics was enough for me to want BoJo to get the sack... again! Could there be a worse foreign minister out there than this jester? I think not.

You don't get it. The plot is to say: the nation is in danger, Russia attacks Britannia with chemical weapons, "we need allies" (Boris Johnson), now we need EU support ... This is the platinum-plated golden bridge for the hard-core Brexshitters to walk back into the EU.

Unfortunately (from my point of view), the EU will play along, because Brexit is just too much trouble for everyone. I just hope the UK will stop short of full-membership. As long as Westminster doesn't have its veto in Brussels, I'm willing to accept the inevitable.

Suntzu wrote:The Russian scientist who developed the toxin said that the spy and his daughter were essentially dead, there is no antidote.

Yeah, he also said that anybody would have been dead within 30 seconds after exposure. They are still alive, unless the Brits are lying about that too.

JohnRawls wrote:We are. It is a win situation for us unless Russia is pushed too far. It is my opinion as of late. Currently pushing Russia further might agravate it and force it to use unreasonable measures.

Oh you fools! A conflict, let alone war, with Russia will benefit nobody except the Yankee imperialists.

Pushing back Russia will not be a replay of pushing back the Soviets. Even Gorbachev wouldn't have let the SU collapse if he had known what we know today. You would still be behind the iron curtain and all would be quite. Just a single Tiananmen-moment in Eastern Europe and all would have been quiet on the Eastern front.

Putin has contemplated the gigantic clusterfuck that was the collapse of the SU for every waking moment of his life during the last 20 odd years. He is not going to hesitate one single moment to flatten the lot of you if he thinks mother Russia is in danger.
Atlantis wrote:You don't get it. The plot is to say: the nation is in danger, Russia attacks Britannia with chemical weapons, "we need allies" (Boris Johnson), now we need EU support ... This is the platinum-plated golden bridge for the hard-core Brexshitters to walk back into the EU.

Unfortunately (from my point of view), the EU will play along, because Brexit is just too much trouble for everyone. I just hope the UK will stop short of full-membership. As long as Westminster doesn't have its veto in Brussels, I'm willing to accept the inevitable.

Fuck me. If the Tory bastards walk back into the EU because of this, whoever did this deserves a high five. Europe is stronger together. They are bigger together and they are safer together. I live in hope. After all, little Britain is nothing without a continent behind it.
noir wrote:How it's safer together? Open borfers make it safer? The European Union is a 1970s solution to a 1940s problem, today we have diffrent problems

Is America unsafe because they have open borders between States? I think not!

Nonetheless, Europe are safer together due to land mass and available military resources between nations. Until Europe create this EU Army we hear so often on here, they have to rely on NATO and the US for miltary support. And that is a painful pill to swallow when you have had decades of bullshit wars, which have created the refugees coming into Europe that you hate so much to begin with.

And don't kid yourself. The EU are only siding with the UK on this because they know the threat Russia could pose against former Soviet states and they might need to rely on UK support if tensions escalate there in the future. After all, the UK have offered the EU a defence pact of some sorts and this will obviously be off the table if the EU raised the middle finger at the UK over this case like Israel have done.

But surely evidence before guilt should be the first port of call in this case anyways? I still have my doubts on Kremlin ties.
Until Europe create this EU Army we hear so often on here

Why do these brexit people always mention this? and they never explain why they have a problem with it. Seems like a good idea to me, what's the difference between that and NATO anyway?

And @noir, unlike those weirdo alt right people you quote, we are more concerned about defense vs superpowers than we are with a few Muslim refugees.
Seeker8 wrote:Why do these brexit people always mention this? and they never explain why they have a problem with it. Seems like a good idea to me, what's the difference between that and NATO anyway?

I don't think many Brexiteers do mention it do they? But I suspect the reason why America and the UK to some extent would be against it is that they can't control it. But yes, it is a very good idea. How else can Europe unshakle itself from US foreign policy if it needs to rely on their military for defense?
Seeker8 wrote:Why do these brexit people always mention this? and they never explain why they have a problem with it. Seems like a good idea to me, what's the difference between that and NATO anyway?

The difference? Simple! Nato is controlled by Washington and London, while Pesco will be jointly controlled by its members.

You don't believe me? Then please explain why the UK vetoed Pesco for 45 years.

If it's all the same, also please explain why the Americans are up in arms about Pesco because Europeans might develop their own technology instead of having to subsidize US technology.
@Seeker8
And @noir, unlike those weirdo alt right people you quote, we are more concerned about defense vs superpowers than we are with a few Muslim refugees.

Don't know who are the "alt right", the working class voices should be heard whatever their title. Also, if you familiar with European history, then what is called today progressive and mainstream was once held only by far right and neo nazis. The transformation is so striking that few Brits know that until the early seventies only the neo Nazis supported the Arab cause. Today it's proud ideology by Corbyn and ilk.

Have some doubts about "Generation Identity", it seems they are idological inheritors of what was called in the 70's and 80's as "New Right", at that time they were pro Arab too, and it's very much possible that in the future they will be allies again, forming new fascist political center. Rigt now they are protesting about immigration but what will happen when the Muslims will stop to be "immigrants". They will adjust to it. Europe and even the world will be exploded once again by renewed Islamo German militarism. The German stream of this movement is not reliable.
noir wrote:@Seeker8

Don't know who are the "alt right", the working class voices should be heard whatever their title. Also, if you familiar with European history, then what is called today progressive and mainstream was once held only by far right and neo nazis. The transformation is so striking that few Brits know that until the early seventies only the neo Nazis supported the Arab cause. Today it's proud ideology by Corbyn and ilk.

Have some doubts about "Generation Identity", it seems they are idological inheritors of what was called in the 70's and 80's as "New Right", at that time they were pro Arab too, and it's very much possible that in the future they will be allies again, forming new fascist political center. Rigt now they are protesting about immigration but what will happen when the Muslims will stop to be "immigrants". They will adjust to it. Europe and even the world will be exploded once again by renewed Islamo German militarism. The German stream of this movement is not reliable.

The Alt-right. I'm talking about the people you always quote, Tommy Robinson, Paul Joseph Watson, Peter from sweden and the american woman who all post nothing but Muslim hate propaganda.

They pretend to care about woman being raped or kids being abused, but it only seems to bother them when it's a Muslim doing it.

Germany did the decent thing, which we would all want if were caught up in a war, in bringing in refugees from Syria. Trying to some how link this with the Nazi 3rd Reich is jut idiotic.
@Seeker8
We see things different. They are right to shake the established narrative which was oiled by petrodollars lobby after 1973 oil embargo (and EU rapprochement with Arab League capitulating to all of their demands). Whatever the title you gave them, the British working class is the best part of British people. Watch in this video how they are disgusted by racism yet refuse to conflict it with their awareness of Islamo fascism, which the MSM is adamant to whitewash. There is nothing "white nationalism" about these young gentlemen. Hope they will win and will reshape the post Brexit British discourse.

For many, like yourself, it's hard to depart from old narratives after so many years of indoctrination.

About altruistic Germany, you are quite naive, the business class needs "human resources" and manpower to fill their diminishing demography. In ideal world, the rich Arab countries in the Gulf should had absorb them, these "refugees", all males in military age, are not helpless and have nowhere to go.

Seeing the German "open doors" policy in terms of an effort to compensate for the Nazi past by combatting its manifestations in the present also makes the mistake of tacitly accepting the Germany’s own mechanisms of self-justification.
Please explain what was incredible about those three men, cause i couldn't see it. Another tweet of nonsense, are you trying to break a record?

I notice you keeping ignoring my point that your favorite tweeters don't actually care about the abuse issues. Have you thought about this or do you just not care?

Also, you seem to have decided that you know what the British working class want based on some people on twitter, and you're using that to lecture me, a British working class person. :lol: Don't you find that a bit stupid?
By the way, young British people voted overwhelmingly against Brexit, it was the pensioners who won for leave. That teems to contradict your views.

You seem very critical of Germany but their population seem much more informed on politics than the British. The working class there don't let themselves get exploited as much as in the U.K. For example, they pay their workers much better, have better worker rights, and old age pensions are about double what they are in the U.K.

You're from Israel right? i get the feeling all your posts are simply aimed getting people in Europe to stop taking the Palestinians side. Is that all you actually care about?

Seeker8 wrote:You're from Israel right? i get the feeling all your posts are simply aimed getting people in Europe to stop taking the Palestinians side. Is that all you actually care about?

Ding ding ding...we have a winner!

Hasbara trolls are a thing and the Israeli government pays millions of shekels to them being a thing. Their MO is to demonize Muslims online in order to make Israel look good, but as most of us know, you simply cannae polish a turd, you cannot beautify racist settler-colonialism, apartheid and occupation, no matter how hard you try. [Zag Edit: Rule 2]

I'm not aware of a single country that seriously […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]