Saudi Arabia lobbying for nuclear program - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

First time to post in the today news. So will just put links because not sure how to copy articles accurately in full.

Saudi Arabia is apparently lobbying the US for a nuclear program.
http://gulfnews.com/business/sectors/en ... -1.2185239

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/ ... us-nuclear

hmmm. interesting future where Saudi Arabia could be closer to nuclear weapons.

Opinions ?
Saudi Arabia is not a real country and there is no reason for it to be exist. It should be given under Turkey's rule or we should invade it. I am sure Turkish influence will expand toward other Arab countries.

So called crown prince called Turkey is in the axis of evil with Iran and Qatar. And later denied it. So pathetic.
I for one support the rise of glorious House of Osmon, can't wait for the world to go back to politics of 1400s.

Anyways back to the topic, no I don't think they will ever get one. Beside they already have the mightiest weapon in the world i.e. US army, navy and airforce, why would they need nukes? Even if they need to nuke someone, uncle sam can always do it for them. There is just no need.
Istanbuller wrote:Saudi Arabia is not a real country and there is no reason for it to be exist. It should be given under Turkey's rule or we should invade it. I am sure Turkish influence will expand toward other Arab countries.

So called crown prince called Turkey is in the axis of evil with Iran and Qatar. And later denied it. So pathetic.

For once I have to agree with you. The reason the Ottoman empire collapsed is because the treacherous Saudis sold you out to the perfidious Albion.

That is the reason for all the evil in the ME. But you got your triangulation wrong. The triangle of evil is London-Riyadh-Washington.

It just looks like an axis because it's a very drawn out triangle ;)
The US will never ever let the Saudis have nukes. It's not that suicidal. :lol:

Maybe we could give them some tiny ones and a little reactor. Then they could defend themselves from Turkey and have a nice reactor to throw homosexuals into.
Drlee wrote:Maybe we could give them some tiny ones and a little reactor. Then they could defend themselves from Turkey and have a nice reactor to throw homosexuals into.

Why such a roundabout way? If that's what you want you could simply supply a few dirty bombs to Al Qaeda and ISIS. That cuts out the middlemen.

Anyways, the Saudi parasites would be far too lazy to make a dirty bombs themselves. They probably hire some US mercenaries.
@Istanbuller
Saudi Arabia is not a real country and there is no reason for it to be exist. It should be given under Turkey's rule or we should invade it. I am sure Turkish influence will expand toward other Arab countries.

Haha, no.

Turkey is no longer the Ottoman Empire. It has no relation to it administratively or even culturally. Turkey has changed so much after the fall of the Ottoman Empire that assuming you could revive it to it's former self is nothing but a fantasy. Heck most of the Arab world is not the way it was pre-Ottoman collapse. Turkey as of now is more ethno-nationalist and European than it is Middle Eastern via Kemal and much of the Arab world is now coming into terms with their identities, being unwilling to give them up. Much of the Arab world would revolt immediately following the conquest of their nations given such conditions. Saudi in particular will thrive under these circumstances. Nothing empowers Wahhabism more than scapegoating and fear especially scapegoating that's true.

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]