Scottish man convicted for 'being grossly offensive' - awaiting sentence. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Political Interest wrote:The man was obviously joking and did not intend to provoke racial hatred.

Although there are obviously real Neo-Nazis on the internet who post racist content, this individual is completely innocuous.

True but that only begs the question why the cops didn't trouble themselves to trawl Stormfront or something for an actual nazi calling for the "g*****g ** j*ws" in all seriousness. They aren't going to throw half the country in prison for being a bit politically incorrect, they can only afford to make a few token arrests so why not go after someone for doing something that very few would sympathise?
Zagadka wrote:Overkill. He should only be persecuted if he teaches the dog to press the button on the oven.

Well, isn't that more or less what the court is afraid of? It's a joke, and the court seems to think the pug is going to become some sort of Hitler figure. They are complete morons. Why are they allowed to hold high office at all?

Saeko wrote:If your pug is prettier than your gf... you might be... a Scottsman.

Yes, but these chavs/neds whatever actually have more class than the judge and prosecutor, which is shocking for the United Kingdom to come to this.
Yes, but these chavs/neds whatever actually have more class than the judge and prosecutor, which is shocking for the United Kingdom to come to this.

What is shocking about it? The UK is not the USA, we have never had freedom of speech in this country. It has never been part of our political system. We haven't even got rid of our state religion.
He's refusing to pay the fine-as he should. Took him 6 hours to raise $100,000 for another legal campaign.

I believe in judging people strictly by their looks. This guy needs removed from society permanently.

Appearance-wise, he is a degenerate. But I must stand by merit and he certainly has done nothing to merit being labeled a criminal. Judging people by their looks only applies if you intend to fuck them.
SolarCross wrote:True but that only begs the question why the cops didn't trouble themselves to trawl Stormfront or something for an actual nazi calling for the "g*****g ** j*ws" in all seriousness.

Cultural Marxists actually love Nazis. They're totalitarians who wish to use Nazi witch hunts to exert total control. They want our guns, our knives, our cars. They want to monitor and spy on us 24 hours a day. They want to monitor our very thoughts. Cultural Marxists do everything they can to encourage the growth of real Nazis in the same way that Israel nurtured the growth of Hamas in its early years.

Why do you think the Cultural Marxists are so keen to flood our countries with Muslim terrorists? Again like "Nazis" they will be and are already used as an excuse for the total extirpation of freedom.

Edit: It is vital to add that Jewish supremacism is not the same thing as cultural Marxism, although many of our leaders are both. Tony Blair for example is both, although he's most definitely a Jewish supremacist first and a Cultural Marxist second. Which is the establishment position.
One Degree wrote:I believe in judging people strictly by their looks. This guy needs removed from society permanently.

By your criteria ... I'd agree ... By my criteria, I'd just castrate him to make sure he doesn't breed.

demima wrote:Jonathan Pie nails it in my opinion.

Nah, they should put him in the cell next door. Just what the UK needs ... another rabid commentator.

Zam
Its actually humour that is most threatening to the totalitarian tyrant. There's a story that during Stalin's time they sent a man to the GULAG for saying he thought the five year plan was good. Just in case he was being sarcastic. You might laugh but totalitarianism is a serious business. I remember the aftermath of 9/11, it was frightening, there was this orgy of the most demented Islamophillia, a wave of hatred against anyone who had the temerity to question Islam. "Religion of peace" was our first little act of resistance. It was so enjoyable to watch the faces of our naked emperors. Were we being sincere? That wince of doubt in their eyes.
Rich wrote: I remember the aftermath of 9/11, it was frightening, there was this orgy of the most demented Islamophillia, a wave of hatred against anyone who had the temerity to question Islam.

What the fuck are you talking about? I remember people wanting to nuke all the arabs. And I lived in a progressive neighborhood of a liberal city.
Sivad wrote:What the fuck are you talking about? I remember people wanting to nuke all the arabs. And I lived in a progressive neighborhood of a liberal city.

It's Rich you're talking to, Sivad. He lives in a parallel universe, remember? ;)

So far, lots of good comments and anecdotes - but […]

I bet you'd love to watch footage of her being ra[…]

I don't really think there is a fundamental diffe[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is because the definition of "anti-semi[…]