Saudi dictator meeting with American dictator - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:You can thank your Muslim friends for this

I unlike the liberal westerners here have experienced the conflict with the Islamic world here at first hand I know who they are and I have no sympathy for them.

I dont like certain people and I think thats fine I dont accept the liberal narrative that everyone are equal thats bullshit.

The muslim negros are the worse. at least there are some intelligent people coming from MENA but Africa is a hellhole that will pull western Europe if immigration from there wont be stopped
I will quote to you an admonition I would have given Adolf Hitler , had I been around in that time and place . https://www.quotes-clothing.com/fights-monsters-take-care-abyss-friedrich-nietzsche/ Also , as a result of committing atrocities , in violation of human rights laws , one ends up invalidating oneself , due to the resulting negative connotation . Like anti-Semitism is now widely deemed to be socially unacceptable , with Jews becoming sacred cows . Don't let the same thing happen with regards to anti-Islamic criticism , in response to possible revisionist Zionist extremism .
Deutschmania wrote:I will quote to you an admonition I would have given Adolf Hitler,

Anti WIG (White, Infidel Gentile) racism is so entrenched that Hitler can be brought into a thread on Saudi Arabia without irony. Is there any evidence that Jews were treated better in Said Arabia in the nineteen thirties? Is there any evidence that Al Saud hated the Jews less than Adolph Hitler? Yet Germany suffered a genocidal campaign of fire bombing and permanent demonisation, while Saudi was rewarded with lend lease and permanent alliance.
So being under an authoritarian regime apparently isn't a conflict?

no.

I repeat myself. You know nothing about Islam. You say it's evil, then say Muslims aren't evil because they only know the basics of their religion. However US Muslims know more about Islam than their European counterparts and they cause less problems than even US Christians let alone European Muslims. US Muslims are also the most wealthy and liberal religious group in America despite knowing a lot about Islam. If Islam is a religion of evil to the core which you claim, with no evidence, then why are US Muslims who know a lot about Islam due to high-quality Islamic schools which their parents send them to, so liberal and wealthy?

Islam instruct how to beat women
Islam talk about how Jews will be killed at the end of times
Islam is generally an opressive religion (like all abrahamic religions thats why Im against all religions) the big problem with Islam is that its still stuck in the medieval era and refuse to advance and change itself like Christianity or Judaism (although there are still many fundamental orthodox Jews but most are not)
Islam is not a religion of peace it advocate the use of force against others

isnt that enough?

I'm now going to test how much you know of Islam. What was Mohammed's profession before he found the Quran? You can't easily find this information on Google, you must use the Quran.

he was a shepherd
@Zionist Nationalist

Why don't you actually make an argument instead of just saying "no"?

1. You have to remember that during the time men used to beat their wives to death. The Quran only says that to prevent men from killing their wives, something Christianity doesn't have at all.
2. No, it doesn't. It says so in a hadith that is deemed to fake by modern Islamic scholars today.
3. Have you ever heard of the Islamic Golden Age? You know that time period when Islamic theology was 100x more advanced than Christianity ever was? Islam did change, it changed to become more fundamentalist and violent due to the current conditions of the Middle East.

Think about it from a Muslim perspective, your holy city has been taken over, your people persecuted, your nation's leaders Western puppets, and most of the countries around you are in a civil war. If you grew up in such an environment of course you would have a fundamentalist interpretation of Islam.

4. No, it doesn't and I would like you to cite where. I think you need to remember that I have been born and raised in the Middle East so you can't post an ayah (you probably don't even know that means, lol) out of context like you usually do.

Note how you didn't even respond to my argument, you just went on a irrelevant tangent.

he was a shepherd

He was a merchant and lived in the city of Mecca. He married a rich and famous merchant 40-year old Khadijah when he was only 15 and afterward, through her patronage, learned to become a better merchant. Why do you think the Quran goes into economics in the first place?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

Environmental factors and epigenetic expressions […]

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]