British ISIS torturers 'regret' beheadings, say revoking citizenship 'unfair' - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

EU state, which Britain recklessly joined it, created this abnormality. These Islamists take for granted their right to exploit the suckerness of the British.

British ISIS torturers 'regret' beheadings, say revoking citizenship 'unfair'

Published time: 30 Mar, 2018 21:06

Photos provided by SDF on February 9, 2018, showing captured ISIS members Alexanda Kotey and Shafee Elsheikh © SDF handout

Two British ISIS members have described their brutal execution of hostages as “regrettable.” The men also said that the British government’s decision to revoke their citizenship denied them the chance of a fair trial.
El Shafee Elsheikh and Alexanda Amon Kotey were allegedly part of a four-member Islamic State (IS, formerly known as ISIS/ISIL) cell known as “The Beatles.” The cell became known for its brutal execution videos of hostages, including American journalists Steven Sotloff and James Foley in 2014.

The cell’s leader, Mohammed Emwazi, became known as “Jihadi John,” and appeared in many of the group’s videos, threatening the west from behind a mask. Emwazi was “evaporated”in a coalition drone strike in Raqqa, Syria in November 2015. Another member of the group, Aine Lesley Davis, was arrested in Turkey last year and sentenced to seven years in prison.

Elsheikh and Kotey were captured in eastern Syria in January by the US-backed Kurdish-majority Syrian Democratic Forces. Speaking to the Associated Press, the two men called the British government’s decision to strip them of their citizenship “illegal.”

“When you have these two guys who don’t even have any citizenship…if we just disappear one day, where is my mom going to go and say where is my son,” said Elsheikh.

He told AP how he fears the two men might be vulnerable to “rendition and torture,” or “being taken to any foreign land and treated in any way and having nobody to vouch for you.”

The duo allegedly played a role in the torture and mistreatment of countless prisoners, according to US officials who have interrogated the men since their capture. Elsheikh “earned a reputation for waterboarding, mock executions and crucifixions while serving as an (IS) jailer,” according to a statement from the US State Department. Kotey “likely engaged in the group’s executions and exceptionally cruel torture methods, including electronic shock and waterboarding.”

Elsheikh came to Britain from Sudan when he was a child, and worked as a mechanic in west London. Kotey, who is a Londoner of Ghanaian and Greek-Cypriot descent, converted to Islam in his twenties.

While the men did not admit to being part of the terror cell, they spoke to the AP about the infamous IS execution videos. Kotey said that many IS members “would have disagreed” with the killings “on the grounds that there is probably more benefit in them being political prisoners.”

“As for my position, I didn’t see any benefit. It was something that was regrettable,” he said. Kotey also blamed western governments for failing to negotiate with the terrorist group.

The United States wants the home countries of captured jihadis to repatriate and prosecute them. The British defense secretary however has said they should not be allowed back into the country.

IS arose from the chaos created by the US-led invasion of Iraq in 2003. Exploiting the civil war in Syria, the group declared itself a “worldwide caliphate” in June 2014 and defied a US-led coalition to expand its reach throughout 2015. Its fortunes changed following Russia’s 2015 intervention in Syria, however. Its “capital” in Raqqa was liberated by the SDF in October 2017. As of December 2017, IS claimed control of only several isolated pockets of Syrian desert.

https://www.rt.com/news/422822-britons- ... dings/amp/
Britain is truly pathetic these days. Count Dankula goes to jail for a nazi puppy and people who have been beheading people get to criticize the UK as unfair if they lose citizenship for running around beheading people. What a tragic place the UK has become.
blackjack21 wrote:Britain is truly pathetic these days. Count Dankula goes to jail for a nazi puppy and people who have been beheading people get to criticize the UK as unfair if they lose citizenship for running around beheading people. What a tragic place the UK has become.

Who has criticized the UK for being unfair for removing terrorists citizenship? This thread is only four posts long! And no news outlet that I know has expressed a view on this.

Also the UK isn't in a pathetic place, its government is. The same can be said about America since Trump has taken over.

And the UK has done the right thing by removing their UK citizenship from them. UK money shouldn't be wasted on these criminals who knew exactly what they were doing and the implications they would face if they were caught. Everyone regrets their actions when their actions catch up with them. And I'm sure that they will have a fair trial. ISIS love providing enough video evidence of their crimes to convict any of their members after all.

..."You live by the sword, you die by the sword."
Who has criticized the UK for being unfair for removing terrorists citizenship?

These jihadists. They take for granted they can hold their British citizenship even after they beheaded some fellow citizens. They don't think they owe something to their host country or feel any affinity. This post nationalist concept of a state was created by EU. It just encourages treachery and entitlement attitude. All of these Jihadists are living by benefits. A pure materialist reason.

Take Anjem Choudhry, a British Islamist activist of of Pakistani descent, convicted of terrorism. On the BBC, he was asked why he didn't simply move to a state that already has sharia. "Who says you own Britain, anyway?" he replied. "Britain belongs to Allah. The whole world belongs to Allah." Warming to his theme, he added, "If, I go to the jungle, I'm not going to live like the animals, I'm going to propagate a superior way of life. Islam is a superior way of life."
Steyn

Brexit without rebuilding all that was destroyed by EU worth nothing.
B0ycey wrote:And the UK has done the right thing by removing their UK citizenship from them. UK money shouldn't be wasted on these criminals who knew exactly what they were doing and the implications they would face if they were caught. Everyone regrets their actions when their actions catch up with them. And I'm sure that they will have a fair trial. ISIS love providing enough video evidence of their crimes to convict any of their members after all.

..."You live by the sword, you die by the sword."

If they were just criminals they would not have their citizenship taken from them, they might go to prison, they might go to prison forever, but they wouldn't have their citizenship taken from them. They are having their citizenship taken from them because they are foreign enemy combatants. This is the beginning of the UK establishment facing up to the fact that Islamists are incapable of even the most casual allegiance to the crown.
There is some truth to your post I guess. They have had their citizenship taken from them as they have duel nationality and the UK have introduced a policy to remove citizenship to people who leave Britain and actively become a terrorist for ISIS. Seems fair to me. You either want to be British or you don't. But please don't cry that you are no longer a British citizen because you have discovered that the grass isn't greener on the other side and stuck in a prison cell.
noir wrote:For this to happen Britain will need a complete ideological U-turn. It's starting slowly but surely. EU engrained in Britain this post nationalist multiculturalist self destructive state and most of the elites still commited to it.

Britain had a kind of multiculturalism going long before it became cool, we called it Empire and then later Commonwealth. When you are at the centre of a planet spanning empire multi-culturalism is not a place you can really avoid. I don't think the issue is "multi-culturalism" so much as a particular culture which is incompatible with ours and also all the rest, that culture being Islam. Issues of one sort or another can emerge from a multi-cultural milieu which hosts Sikhs, Jews, Carribeans etc but none of them are that insoluble or irreconcilable. Islam is a totally indigestible element, but for our lofty governors looking down myopically on the mess of interacting cultures this was not immediately obvious. Slowly but surely I guess they will realise this though and then we will have your ideological U-turn.
@SolarCross

Right. But with EU standardization (which was influenced by Marxists Frankfurt School) it became the ruling paradigm. They can be contained once again. Any one who reads British history know it.

In his St. George’s Day address of 1933 Churchill warned of these anti-British Marxists who were then beginning to take over our political and intellectual life: “The worst difficulties from which we suffer do not come from without. They come from within. They do not come from the cottages of the wage earners. They come from a peculiar type of brainy people always found in our country who, if they add something to the culture, take much from its strength. Our difficulties come from the mood of unwarrantable self-abasement into which we have been cast by a powerful section of our own intellectuals. They come from the acceptance of defeatist doctrines by a large portion of our politicians. But what have they to offer but a vague internationalism, a squalid materialism, and the promise of impossible utopias?"
noir wrote:@SolarCross

Right. But with EU standardization (which was influenced by Marxists Frankfurt School) it became the ruling paradigm. They can be contained once again. Any one who reads British history know it.

Ah yes marxism, and all its various stealth forms, would be the other incompatible and hostile culture. We don't seem to have quite beat it with the end of the Cold War, mutant strains of it are still infiltrating institutions around the world including the EU. All we need now to really cement our difficulties is for the stealth marxists and the Islamists to join forces, which is just what seems to be happening, particularly when we look at the British Labour Party.
This was the first Tommy Robinson video I've ever seen. This chav didn't get any notable education yet he was one of the first Brit to ask, how can people who are so alienated and hostile to their fellow country men been allowed to return to Britain? The elites and middle class are so indoctrinated, they can't think beyond the "anti racism" doxas.

Bless Britain for her reasonable and brave simple people.

No, I'm afraid it's not. Culture is learned beha[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]