YouTube shooting: Female suspect 'angry over video postings' - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

4cal wrote:Making a comparison between 17 deaths of kids in a FLA high school and a deranged Iranian woman injuring a few people and killing herself at You Tube is pretty moronic. Then again, considering the source, it's par for the course.

So, the value of a death is determined by the numbers that die with you and the political/psychological motivations? This is a concept too many readily accept. A loved one lost in the Holocaust is no greater loss than a loved one lost to cancer.
Rich wrote:My first thought when I saw "her" picture was is she trans. I believe quite a few rad fems are running with this theory. Even if not trans men commit far more murders than women.

Thank you for your bravery. The same thought crossed my mind. Something is just really off about that picture or her.
It looks like a composite rather than a photograph.
It's said, Iran forces its homosexuals to take sex change, in 2007 addressing New York’s Columbia University, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad replied to a question about gays in the Islamic Republic saying: “In Iran we don’t have homosexuals like in your country.” They solved the problem of the gay by forcing them to take op.

Don't know about this case, but many of her photo works look "camp". If it's true, than it may be the reason she was granted a refugee status by US authorities.
Serious question. How do you determine the difference between homosexuals and the sexually confused who might benefit from treatment?

Edit: perhaps not so serious. I would think the individuals happiness would be the only indication.
Verv wrote:The problem with this is actually that she is a Turkish speaking Iranian, and thus is most likely either half or full Azeri Turk. Her own website has links to her Turkish YouTube.

It is actually quite unlikely that she would speak Turkish just as a habit -- a huge amount of Iranians are ethnic Turks and speak it, but every one of them speaks Farsi so there is no real reason for anyone to learn Turkish, especially also consider that the Turkish that is spoken in Iran is Azeri.

I believe there was even some other part of her page or somewhere else where she referred to Azeri.

So... I do not think that the modern day Iranian that great of a reflection of what the Aryans used to look like.

They had done some DNA tests and the modern day German matches up something like 80% with Yamna culture buried peoples from so long ago.

As Iran is the crossroads of the world, the Persians there surely intermixed with others.

Should we take this as a compliment?

I think We Turks are good at shooting. Check out our references. Pope assassination, for instance. Shaking up Christianity since 1071. :excited:

Last edited by Istanbuller on 07 Apr 2018 19:26, edited 1 time in total.
I don’t understand why anyone supports censorship. Without the extremist, we would have civilized discussions and make civilized decisions which guarantees the continuation of the status quo. Without extremist, we would become British. The horror.
Zamuel wrote:?Really? Black individuals release their frustrations with armed attacks on corporate employees? I hadn't noticed.

Well, robbing a liquor store or convenience store doesn't count, I suppose--unless of course a police officer shoots them to death. Then, it's a story.

noir wrote:But on Florida shooting thread, "leftists" post this

That's a pretty myopic poster. The "global South" is rife with gun violence. How would one view the Medellin cartel or the Sinloa cartel? Is that a "gun violence problem"?

4cal wrote:Making a comparison between 17 deaths of kids in a FLA high school and a deranged Iranian woman injuring a few people and killing herself at You Tube is pretty moronic.

Why? At least at YouTube, the security staff did their jobs, unlike the Sheriff's department in Florida.

One Degree wrote:A loved one lost in the Holocaust is no greater loss than a loved one lost to cancer.

In the UK, I think you could go to jail for saying that.

noir wrote:Now an Iranian "refugee" is joined the party and the cabal is silence.

Good point. I wonder if ISIS will pick up on that and go vegan and animal rights to avoid detection by the deep state. I bet it would work.

noir wrote:It's said, Iran forces its homosexuals to take sex change, in 2007 addressing New York’s Columbia University, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad replied to a question about gays in the Islamic Republic saying: “In Iran we don’t have homosexuals like in your country.” They solved the problem of the gay by forcing them to take op.

That is absolutely true. The video of her dancing is a bit creepy as well.

Istanbuller wrote:Censorship forced her to do this. Stop censoring the internet, America. :excited:

The political left in this country believes in corporations stifling political opinions and they support gun confiscation too. For some reason, they say they don't like fascism.
One Degree wrote:So, the value of a death is determined by the numbers that die with you and the political/psychological motivations? This is a concept too many readily accept. A loved one lost in the Holocaust is no greater loss than a loved one lost to cancer.

No.

The level of public outrage is determined by the age of those who died, the quantity of those who died and the actions of those who were in the body count.

On a personal note, yes I do get more outraged when kids are killed by our lax gun laws; there is a assumption of purity there that is probably a convenient fiction in some cases but not all.

That the assailant at You Tube HQ killed herself doesn’t generate a lot of sympathy for me.

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]