Trump Orders Strikes on Syria Over Suspected Chemical Weapons Attack - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

After eight years, Muslims are still shooting and bombing other Muslims.
The carnage is spectacular.
Who is right and who is wrong is no longer clear, if it was clear at all earlier.
The country lies in ruins.
Syria was Israel's most dangerous foe, so that it that, at least.

Let us now show some genuine outrage at the one Arab who was shot dead yesterday at the Gaza border, whilst the Arabs were throwing molotov cocktaile, bricks, sling shots and incendiary flying devices, vowing to destroy Israel. It is pretty surreal from where I sit.
Ter wrote:After eight years, Muslims are still shooting and bombing other Muslims.
The carnage is spectacular.
Who is right and who is wrong is no longer clear, if it was clear at all earlier.
The country lies in ruins.
Syria was Israel's most dangerous foe, so that it that, at least.

Let us now show some genuine outrage at the one Arab who was shot dead yesterday at the Gaza border, whilst the Arabs were throwing molotov cocktaile, bricks, sling shots and incendiary flying devices, vowing to destroy Israel. It is pretty surreal from where I sit.

I don't think any abstract modern concept like ''Syria'' or ''Israel'' for that matter, will survive the coming decades in the Middle East. These are the things that are surreal, like a desert mirage looking like an oasis.
Ter wrote:That is an interesting prediction.
Do tell me how you envision this.

The short version, which I can elaborate upon, is that none of these abstract concepts disguised as ''nations'' in the Middle East have the full allegiance of any of their citizens, ''Israel'' is just an ideology of some Jewish people, and modernity itself is not sustainable.
Not only is it shameless and desperate how that story is being planted in the media again, there are people who actually believe it, although this has repeated itself multiple times.
annatar1914 wrote:I'm reviving this post, and thus this thread, because given the Syrian Government's offensive to take back the city of Idlib from the Jihadis, I have the suspicion that a fake chemical warfare attack will again be in the works as part of an effort to save the Islamists from being beaten totally in Syria.

Recalling what I previously said back in September, and on the heels of this news;

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/ne ... g-advance/

I can't help but feel nausea and sickness over being vindicated in all my earlier comments on PoFo about ISIS.

ISIS will eventually win out locally against it's enemies in the Middle East region, I'm afraid, because all their enemies hate and fear each other and work against each other, more than they fear and hate and work against ISIS. They are many and have competing agendas that cancel out all the good tactical victories they achieve, while ISIS has only to survive and keep fighting, outlast their opponents, which they will if things continue as they do. And not least in spite of their ideology, but because of it's real attraction to many in the region and around the world.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]