North and South Korea vow to end the Korean War in historic accord - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rich wrote:Trump is following his Jewish masters here.

Beren wrote:I'd rather believe it's his own business with China, which can be screwed by Kim. It seems like the Donald can get some trade concessions from Xi if he gives concessions to Rocket Man. Trump's art of the deal is being tested! :excited:

However, if Trump can get trade concessions from China, he can be tougher with Europe in the Iran issue.
annatar1914 wrote: And money laundering? Let me tell you, these days if you happen to be involved in any kind of major residential and/or commercial real estate in the United States or anywhere else, you are involved on some level with ''money laundering''.

I don't think you understand what money laundering is.

Something tells me that you're really not laughing about all this, SO, and you certainly won't be for too much longer. But who knows? A guy like you can often come out all right when so many don't.

Lmao I know it rocks. Idiots vote people into power who aggressively screw them and it benefits me. I win either way it owns. Enjoy the extra $2.75/week you get from the tax bill because my portfolio has been doing great.
I don't think you understand what money laundering is.

You would be mistaken. I know enough that I'm not going to say what I know except that you cannot say that it's a taint on Capitalism, so much as Capitalism taints everything.

Lmao I know it rocks.

Yep. ''Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow, you will die''.

Idiots vote people into power who aggressively screw them and it benefits me.

Those ''idiots'' you so disdainfully dismiss are honest normal people who are a good deal better than you or I, the hard working laborers that parasites exploit... But not forever.

I win either way it owns.

Not forever.

Enjoy the extra $2.75/week you get from the tax bill

I'm alright with whatever comes, at perfect peace. Some however will die screaming. I've heard and seen it myself with some at my old hospice work, the screaming lasts forever.

because my portfolio has been doing great.

If that's the metric by which you measure things, there really isn't much to say to one as one dimensional as a piece of paper. How boring it must be, to be alone in a room for even a single hour doing nothing...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]