May Day Protests in France Turn Violent - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

noir wrote:Yes, but why the pretense of "anti fascism", how they come to take this cause? Campus indoctrination?

Do you remember what fascism did in the last century? Antifascists don't want to ever see that again, to see it gain any power and kill millions of people again, so they fight it whenever it rears its ugly head.
Albert wrote:Labour Party? Conspiracy, perhaps not. Think about it.

Labour aren't in government.

Albert wrote:AntiFa is government founded militia henchmen, like Decky. They are equivalent of the brown shirts of the Nazis.
Decky wrote:Labour aren't in government.
Yes they are, there are still labour MPs that sit in regional jurisdictions. There is the mayor of London who is turning the city into a third-world shithole that it already is. There are probably police chiefs and civil servants who vote labour. You are on labour payroll admit it Decky, you antifa violent person who likes to destroy things!
Albert wrote: admit it Decky, you antifa violent person who likes to destroy things!

I can relate ... "Only if they are buying the beer" ... right Decky?

Zam :knife:
skinster wrote:Motion to force Albert and One Degree into a suicide pact! :D

Translation:
“Circle around me and pat me on the back. Tell me how awesome I am. You know, just like we are still in high school. Vote for me for best girl citizen. Don’t forget prom next week.”
Hong Wu wrote:People's refusal to own violent far leftists movements, while regularly calling for a leftist uprising, it's kind of amusing.

But @Hong Wu, did you forget history?! The left is a movement of peace, like how through pacifist negotiating they talked the Bourbons into lopping off their own heads and the Romanovs into shooting themselves in their own backs with full-automatic rifles..... :hmm:

#ANTIFA is the movement of peace :lol:
Albert wrote:Yes they are, there are still labour MPs that sit in regional jurisdictions. There is the mayor of London who is turning the city into a third-world shithole that it already is. There are probably police chiefs and civil servants who vote labour. You are on labour payroll admit it Decky, you antifa violent person who likes to destroy things!

The only thing I get paid for doing is going to work on building sites. Just because your entire income comes from that state (your dole payments) does not mean everyone is down on your level.

Lumpen scum. :roll:

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I 've been genuinely wondering John, are you okay[…]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]