Trump pulls U.S. out of Iranian nuclear deal. Is a war with Iran inevitable? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

And what now Mr. President? Ask Europe to sanction Iran as well because you don't have anything on them? The US trades as much with Iran as Austria, Sweden or Romania does and I wonder whether how much Iranian assets there are to freeze again. Maybe Europe would do something if Iran annexed some peninsula somewhere. I'm sure your Saudi and Israeli friends and allies, whom you prefer to European ones, know exactly what they're doing, so you don't have to worry about anything because everything will work out excellently.
Culture differences

Trump:
Finally I want to deliver a message to the long suffering people of Iran. The people of America stand with you. It has now been almost 40 years since this dictatorship seized power and took a proud nation hostage. Most of Iran’s 80 million citizens have sadly never known an Iran that prospered in peace with its neighbors and commanded the admiration of the world. But the future of Iran belongs to its people. They are the rightful heirs to a rich culture and an ancient land, and they deserve a nation that does justice to their dreams, honor to their history and glory to god.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:dont trust Shia Muslims they are allowed to lie for the sake of their goals its called taqiya

Well, Trump and his great friends and allies, with whom he'll have to go through this alone, don't need taqiya.

John 8:44 wrote:When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Yes. Netanyahu or Trump arent religious while Im not sure in Trump is an atheist (he is probably) netanyahu definitely dosent care about religion he was even caught eating at non kosher restaurant

Israel is a total normal country that doesn't fight wars with its neighbours every few years or commit incremental genocide on the people it imprisons.

because Israels neighbors are a bunch of hippies who only want peace and love right?
as long as Israel and the US have secular rulers you cant say that Israel or the US are making decisions according to their religious beliefs

but it seem that you trust Iran that being are runed by fundamentalists?

you know that they are obligated to export the Islamic revolution outside of their borders by their constitution?

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]