Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 49 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Well charging the fence is not very smart thing to do
they know that there are soldiers waiting to shoot them if they try to get to close

It's not a "fence", it's a prison wall and they're protesting their inhumane living conditions. Palestinian prisoners in Gaza know that they'll get shot if they get anywhere near the prison walls, but the vast majority of these almost 300 murders shot women, children, journalists, medics etc. while they were nowhere near the prison walls. The terrorist organization called The IDF are shooting the aforementioned PEOPLE for protesting against their inhumane conditions inside concentration camp, Gaza, or those trying to save those who've been shot, like this medic that Israeli snipers murdered in cold blood (as is their MO)

Zionist Nationalist wrote:its their fault.

In the real world outside of zionist mythology, the fault lies with the psychopaths pulling the triggers, and their instructors.
skinster wrote:Yes, but Egypt takes orders from the U.S./Israel with regard to the concentration camp Israel controls, despite the wants of the majority of its citizens. :)

That won't last long hopefully....

Do you know of any other good Documentaries on this? Been trying to watch as many as I can lately.
On the Gaza protests? The Empire Files are producing one on the Great March of Return protests. I'll post it when it's released, should be any day now.

Feel free to share any you saw here too. :)

Israeli anti-zionists showing love to the mother of the medic the Israeli occupation forces shot dead:
Speaking of which, the "herbicidal warfare," what about that "chem" attack in Syria that was blamed on Assad by the Israeli owned "US" media?

The "chem" used wasn't even sarin, it was chlorine.... Assad has sarin, unclear if he has chlorine gas.

The "motive"

1. Assad wants the US out
2. ISRAEL wants the US to stay

with a small "chem" attack, the US STAYED....

And, oh by the way, ISRAELI WARPLANES were in the area when the "chem" was dropped....

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Hindsite wrote:Trump has been planning Middle East peace for 35 YEARS!

President Donald Trump was groomed to eventually be President in the early 1980's by former President Nixon, and Reagan when Reagan was in office, Reagan even mulled putting Trump on the ticket if I recall, much to the consternation of VP Bush. Trump advisor Roger Stone was a Nixon Aide, etc... The connections are there. But only a rabid ''Christian'' Zionist, a real ''Israel-Firster'' would find his positions on peace in the Holy Land to be anything wonderful.

I might add, since you seem to put forwards that you are a Christian, that to a real Christian, a 3rd Jewish Temple would be an Abomination, hinting that animal sacrifices suffice instead of Christ's sacrifice on the cross. Wouldn't you agree You wouldn't subscribe to a ''dual covenant'' theological heresy would you? Where Jews are saved by Judaism and Christians by Christianity?

I ask this and make these comments because of their political implications, not as religious questions on a non-religious thread.
annatar1914 wrote:I might add, since you seem to put forwards that you are a Christian, that to a real Christian, a 3rd Jewish Temple would be an Abomination, hinting that animal sacrifices suffice instead of Christ's sacrifice on the cross. Wouldn't you agree You wouldn't subscribe to a ''dual covenant'' theological heresy would you? Where Jews are saved by Judaism and Christians by Christianity?

Yep. A Third Temple should also be abominable to PETA and to Muslims as well.

Good luck getting it built guys. Basically building a big bullseye for Muslim Terrorist nuts to play wack-a-mole with.

I'm surprised they haven't blown up the Temple Institute already.

Jews are saved by Jesus the Messiah but they don't have to 100% call themselves "Christian" if they don't want to use it. He didn't call himself that. I enjoyed talking with Jews for Jesus and all such groups.
annatar1914 wrote:President Donald Trump was groomed to eventually be President in the early 1980's by former President Nixon, and Reagan when Reagan was in office, Reagan even mulled putting Trump on the ticket if I recall, much to the consternation of VP Bush. Trump advisor Roger Stone was a Nixon Aide, etc... The connections are there. But only a rabid ''Christian'' Zionist, a real ''Israel-Firster'' would find his positions on peace in the Holy Land to be anything wonderful.

I might add, since you seem to put forwards that you are a Christian, that to a real Christian, a 3rd Jewish Temple would be an Abomination, hinting that animal sacrifices suffice instead of Christ's sacrifice on the cross. Wouldn't you agree You wouldn't subscribe to a ''dual covenant'' theological heresy would you? Where Jews are saved by Judaism and Christians by Christianity?

I ask this and make these comments because of their political implications, not as religious questions on a non-religious thread.

As a Christian, I believe Jesus is the one and only sacrifice for Christian salvation under the new covenant. But we also believe that Bible prophecy calls for a temple to be present in Jerusalem during the end times when Jesus returns in glory. This is the reason most Christians look forward to peace and the building of a Jewish temple in Jerusalem. You may be interested in the following video:

THIRD TEMPLE! Israeli Sanhedrin Sacrifices Animal for New Temple

THE COMING TEMPLE

"when Jesus returns in glory"

I mean, really, does anyone believe Jesus will float down from the clouds in the future? If you do, I have a moon to sell you from the SIRIUS star system....

Get real. The word "soon" from Revelation now means "more than 1800 years from now." The author of Revelation clearly believes "stars" are the size of "fig leaves" and that Earth could hold many stars on Earth's surface..... whew....

Who saw Jesus "alive" after the crucifixion? A: 3 disciples

Who saw Jesus walk on water? A: 2 disciples

What happens when the "authorities" show up to arrest Jesus? A: the Disciples TAKE OFF like the "Cops" TV show, and lose all credibility when they do.

Why did nobody Jesus claimed to "heal" show up at his trial?

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me" who got EVERYTHING.

Only one demographic actually observed FRAUD JESUS, that being the Jewish demographic, and they reject him and consider him a fraud. Every other demographic whose ancestors never got near FRAUD JESUS are absolutely certain that those who actually observed him are completely wrong.... because they parrot a 2k year old book and sing songs...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]