Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 92 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

skinster wrote:If that's your way of accepting that Israelis basically steal all the water in Palestine, ok.

I see Israel providing their own people water as the responsible thing to do. The Palestinian Authority and Hamas should make a peace treaty with Israel and maybe they could bargain for more water. Obviously, what they are doing isn't working. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is called insanity by some.
"Israel" is providing less than half of its people with 97% of the water. The majority, known as the Palestinians, get 3% and are denied civil rights or are imprisoned in what David Cameron referred to an open air prison.

PA and Hamas do have peace treaties with Israel. It's Israel that's in constant violation of these, but with the PA it uses that org as an occupying sub-contractor and most Palestinians know this and hate the PA. Hamas has accepted an Israeli state but Israel ignores this because how else can it continue to keep hold of its concentration camp Gaza if it agrees to peace with Hamas?
skinster wrote:"Israel" is providing less than half of its people with 97% of the water.

Ony 20% of Israeli citizens are Arab.
I suspect you count a couple million illegal migrants from Egypt and Jordan as citizens of the Jewish Homeland ?
skinster wrote:PA and Hamas do have peace treaties with Israel.

Do those peace treaties specify that Hamas can shoot explosive rockets into Israeli civilian areas every week ?
Are they allowed to knife people on the streets ?
If they have a peace treaty, why are they claiming "All the land from the river to the sea?"
skinster wrote:If Palestinians were controlling water, they wouldn't be allocating themselves 3% while allowing 97% of it to the foreigners that invaded, stole/settled on the land 7 decades ago.

Yes, whatever happened 7 decades ago is history. It will not, cannot be reversed. Stop dreaming.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Where is our HuMaNrIgHtS warrior skinster?
you dont seem to be concerned about this issue
so far 20 protestors have been killed and the internet shutdown all over the country

What does that have to do with Israel?

You've had more evidence that I can fathom, shown to you and others here by her, others and me too and you literally refuse to accept even one shred of it...

It's kind of telling that you have to point to issues in war torn Iraq to try and make a salient point.. ;)
Presvias wrote:What does that have to do with Israel?

You've had more evidence that I can fathom, shown to you and others here by her, others and me too and you literally refuse to accept even one shred of it...

It's kind of telling that you have to point to issues in war torn Iraq to try and make a salient point.. ;)

evidence of what The Fakeatinians being opreased? yes they are being oppressed because anyone of the could be a potential terrorist and giving them a free pass so far proved to be fatal. also Israel will never give them a country because that would be the end of Israel West bank is extremely important strategic location

the only solution for them is to be vassals of Israel or part of Egypt and Jordan
colliric wrote:I don't agree with what is happening in Iraq, so your Whatabout argument doesn't work for me.

I agree with you on Iraq current situation. Doesn't change what's happening in Israel.

Expect racist posts from Ter (what's that short for?) about how you're an east asian person in Oz, as if that somehow means you have less right to an opinion than others...

Keeping with the theme of posting Jewish humour that we've started.. .

I'll leave it to tobias and co to make my point for me...

colliric wrote:I don't agree with what is happening in Iraq, so your Whatabout argument doesn't work for me.

I agree with you on Iraq current situation. Doesn't change what's happening in Israel.

Serious question

you live in Australia

you have no stake in this game why do you care if Palestine will exist or not?
I understand that Australia pretty boring no conflicts or whatsoever but it dosent give you excuse to stick your nose in other business
I really dont get your perspective

I ask this because you need to understand that Israel wont take advice from foreigners who got their information (or misinformation) from the internet
you are just self righteous clowns. Israel will do whatever it takes to secure itself.
Presvias wrote:Expect racist posts from Ter (what's that short for?) about how you're an east asian person in Oz, as if that somehow means you have less right to an opinion than others...

:lol: out of context citations to accuse someone of racism ?
:lol: very typical

to put it back in context:
@Zionist Nationalist wondered why Westerners would chose the side of the anti-Western Arabs.
I replied that the two worst anti-Zionist (anti Western) posters are not very Western, one being a British-Pakistani and the other being Chinese Australian.
Of course they can have their opinion but they do not represent the West.
Presvias wrote:Image

Beaten to it by ZN, but he got there eventually.

Can anyone say "predictable"? :roll:

Its hard for someone who lives on the other side of the world to understand the entire situation
two state solution would never work it would give them the pretext to push further to eventually dismantle all of Israel
because a state split between Gaza and West bank would not be able to sustain itself they know it we know it and everybody just pretends to work for the two state solution while its all bullshit

Arafat was allowed to come to the west bank from Tunis to establish an autonomy with 1000 of his men the IDF was partly pulled out
and what did they do? started an intifada (an uprising)

we dont belive them anymore so the objective now is to buy time to build as much settlements as possible to make facts on ground
Ter wrote:one being a British-Pakistani and the other being Chinese Australian.

Im only half-Chinese. My father's ancestry is Irish-Jewish mixed(he had a big nose and was allergic to shellfish!). That's why my surname is Irish surname Collins. Descended from Irish Catholic Convicts, with some later Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry mixed in(a Jewish girl married a Catholic once, you know how it usually goes for "outside of the faith" marriage).

On my father's side.

Mum is HK Cantonese.

I intend to get a full DNA test one day, expecting to see "Ashkenazi Jewish" in the top 10, already seen the ancestry records.

Its hard for someone who lives on the other side of the world to understand the entire situation
two state solution would never work it would give them the pretext to push further to eventually dismantle all of Israel
because a state split between Gaza and West bank would not be able to sustain itself they know it we know it and everybody just pretends to work for the two state solution while its all bullshit

The whole situation is bullshit. Truth is I would support a one state solution, but the problem is you Israelis insist on it being "only the JEWISH state for JEWISH people" instead of a proper multicultural western-style democracy with the complete separation of Church and state(the option of Secular marriage courts, except for specific Jewish Religious marriages alone). The situation is bullshit matter what happens.

Also I like hearing from your Ultra-Orthodox, Satmar and Neturei Karta anti-zionist Rabbi's on YouTube.... So what???

We live in a global society now. A bunch of Australians invented Wikileaks just to fuck with the rest of the world's Governments.....
colliric wrote:Truth is I would support a one state solution, but the problem is you Israelis insist on it being "only the JEWISH state for JEWISH people" instead of a proper multicultural western-style democracy with the complete separation of Church and state(the option of Secular marriage courts, except for specific Jewish Religious marriages alone). The situation is bullshit matter what happens.

If it was like you want it, then it would not be the nation God promised to bring his chosen people back from exile to rebirth in one day.

Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to her children.
(Isaiah 66:8)

God promised over 26 centuries ago that in the last days--Jews would begin to re-gather in Israel.
(Ezekiel 37:21-22, 38:8)

Since 1948 the world has witnessed the call of God deep within the hearts of 5.4 million Jews who have done everything they could to get to the Promised Land. And more arrive each day. They have come from over 100 different nations around the world. Israel has more different languages spoken within it’s tiny area than any other nation on earth.

HalleluYah
colliric wrote:Truth is I would support a one state solution, but the problem is you Israelis insist on it being "only the JEWISH state for JEWISH people" instead of a proper multicultural western-style democracy with the complete separation of Church and state(the option of Secular marriage courts, except for specific Jewish Religious marriages alone). The situation is bullshit matter what happens.

A one state solution would turn Israel into Islamic shithole country #58. It would be the victory of the demographic weapon (they have been breeding like crazy just for that purpose, Chief terrorist Hanye has 17 children). Where is Greta when we need her? :)

I have no problem with @colliric having an opinion about the Arab problem. What astonishes me is the small scale of horror at the 500,000 + death people in the civil war next door in Syria. But one person dead on the Gaza border and it is oy gevalt ! Massacre ! Genocide ! :roll:
Ter wrote:A one state solution would turn Israel into Islamic shithole country #58. It would be the victory of the demographic weapon (they have been breeding like crazy just for that purpose, Chief terrorist Hanye has 17 children).

Ultra-Orthodox Jews also breed like crazy, so I wouldn't be that worried. It will remain predominantly Jewish, but fully secular Jewish Israelis might become a minority. It won't turn into an Islamic shithole, it'll probably actually become more "orthodox 'fuck Army Service' ghetto" than Islamic.
colliric wrote:Ultra-Orthodox Jews also breed like crazy, so I wouldn't be that worried. It will remain predominantly Jewish, but fully secular Jewish Israelis might become a minority. It won't turn into an Islamic shithole, it'll probably actually become more "orthodox 'fuck Army Service' ghetto" than Islamic.

Then what is so wrong with that?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

He was "one of the good ones". Of cours[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]