Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 77 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Who is a "Palestinian"?
and did anyone was called "Palestinian" 150-200 years ago? (the short answer is no)
Palestine is just a name of the region and the Palestinian identity is a response to Zionism its a new identity just like the Israeli one it did not exist before the mid 20th century
and its only being used as a tool against Israel their goal is to get rid of non Muslim and Non Arab influence in the middle east
even Hamas new leader admitted it recently

A video that was leaked shows Hamas' senior Hamas figure Mahmoud al-Zahar telling the truth about "Palestine" (in the video): "Is a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders a strategic principle?" When I hear these words, I feel sick because there is no such project ) Palestine for us is like a toothpick, because our (Islamic) project is bigger than Palestine. " He turns to the globe, and mocks: "Palestine does not appear on the map"
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Who is a "Palestinian"?
and did anyone was called "Palestinian" 150-200 years ago? (the short answer is no)
Palestine is just a name of the region and the Palestinian identity is a response to Zionism its a new identity just like the Israeli one it did not exist before the mid 20th century
and its only being used as a tool against Israel their goal is to get rid of non Muslim and Non Arab influence in the middle east
even Hamas new leader admitted it recently

A video that was leaked shows Hamas' senior Hamas figure Mahmoud al-Zahar telling the truth about "Palestine" (in the video): "Is a Palestinian state within the 1967 borders a strategic principle?" When I hear these words, I feel sick because there is no such project ) Palestine for us is like a toothpick, because our (Islamic) project is bigger than Palestine. " He turns to the globe, and mocks: "Palestine does not appear on the map"

Who is a Palestinian? The people living within the Mandate for Palestine in 1947 who self identifies as Palestinian be they Jew,Christian or Muslim and the descendants of those people driven off their land by Zionists in 47/48 and the years following.
The short answer is no, correct, just as there was no such thing as a German or Italian in the 19th century, so are you going to deny them their right to self identification as well?
There was no one called an Israeli 150-200 years ago, are you going to deny the state of Israel. By the way there is still no such thing as an Israeli national.

Hamas was helped in its creation by Israel,

It also obscures Hamas's curious history. To a certain degree, the Islamist organization whose militant wing has rained rockets on Israel the past few weeks has the Jewish state to thank for its existence. Hamas launched in 1988 in Gaza at the time of the first intifada, or uprising, with a charter now infamous for its anti-Semitism and its refusal to accept the existence of the Israeli state. But for more than a decade prior, Israeli authorities actively enabled its rise.

At the time, Israel's main enemy was the late Yasser Arafat's Fatah party, which formed the heart of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO). Fatah was secular and cast in the mold of other revolutionary, leftist guerrilla movements waging insurgencies elsewhere in the world during the Cold War. The PLO carried out assassinations and kidnappings and, although recognized by neighboring Arab states, was considered a terrorist organization by Israel; PLO operatives in the occupied territories faced brutal repression at the hands of the Israeli security state.

Meanwhile, the activities of Islamists affiliated with Egypt's banned Muslim Brotherhood were allowed in the open in Gaza — a radical departure from when the Strip was administered by the secular-nationalist Egyptian government of Gamal Abdel Nasser.
It also obscures Hamas's curious history. To a certain degree, the Islamist organization whose militant wing has rained rockets on Israel the past few weeks has the Jewish state to thank for its existence. Hamas launched in 1988 in Gaza at the time of the first intifada, or uprising, with a charter now infamous for its anti-Semitism and its refusal to accept the existence of the Israeli state. But for more than a decade prior, Israeli authorities actively enabled its rise.
posting.php?mode=quote&f=42&p=15013365

Reap what you sow. Israel never wanted peace particularly after 1967 always it has been about the creation of a Greater Israel, "from the Jordan to the Sea". Israel was created by terrorists that Israelis now bleat about what they created is a great irony.

I do not condone the terrorism of Hamas but Gurion understood perfectly what to expect.

Everybody sees a difficulty in the question of relations between Arabs and Jews. But not everybody sees that there is no solution to this question. No solution! There is a gulf, and nothing can bridge it… We, as a nation, want this country to be ours; the Arabs, as a nation, want this country to be theirs.
Written statement (June 1919), as quoted in Time magazine (24 July 2006)

And at least he did not deny the true intentions of Zionism,

The acceptance of partition does not commit us to renounce Transjordan: one does not demand from anybody to give up his vision. We shall accept a state in the boundaries fixed today, but the boundaries of Zionist aspirations are the concern of the Jewish people and no external factor will be able to limit them.
Speech in 1937, accepting a British proposal for partition of Palestine which created a potential Jewish majority state, as quoted in New Outlook (April 1977)

And what about Likud,

The 'Peace & Security' chapter of the 1999 Likud Party platform rejects a Palestinian state.
"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration, and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel's existence, security and national needs."

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Ben-Gurion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likud
Yes Israel rejects the idea of a potentially hostile Arab state in its heartland
I also reject the idea of a Palestinian state I dont think it should exist its too much of a risk the last time they got opportunity to begin establishing a state it was used by Arafat as a tool for terrorism

they have 22 Arab countries establishing another one which will definitely fail at all aspects wont solve anything
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yes Israel rejects the idea of a potentially hostile Arab state in its heartland
I also reject the idea of a Palestinian state I dont think it should exist its too much of a risk the last time they got opportunity to begin establishing a state it was used by Arafat as a tool for terrorism

they have 22 Arab countries establishing another one which will definitely fail at all aspects wont solve anything

Yes we are well aware that those who live on stolen land do not want to give it back, funny thing that about thieves Jewish or otherwise. I often wonder why the Jews wanted to steal Arab land, but I guess they wanted so they took. The fact that having stolen the land they moan that the neighbours are hostile is truly pathetic.

But you average Zionists cares little for facts and loves the Hasbara rhetoric they read, like 22 Arab states, do name them and explain who this other state will be? You will get the joke if you can name them! :D
But you average Zionists cares little for facts and loves the Hasbara rhetoric they read, like 22 Arab states, do name them and explain who this other state will be? You will get the joke if you can name them!

of course I can name them what do you think that I live under a rock?

Algeria
Egypt
Lebanon
Jordan
Lebanon
Syria
Iraq
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Oman
Gulf states UAE,Qatar,Bahrain
Djbouti
Sudan
Libya
Morocco
Somalia

plenty of space for everyone there including the fakestinians
but they insist on taking on the only single Jewish state in the world
the fact that its right there in the middle between all Arab states is very annoying them they still cant get over it :lol:

Yes we are well aware that those who live on stolen land do not want to give it back, funny thing that about thieves Jewish or otherwise. I often wonder why the Jews wanted to steal Arab land, but I guess they wanted so they took. The fact that having stolen the land they moan that the neighbours are hostile is truly pathetic.

You cant steal something that didnt belong to anyone

tell me who are the Palestinians and who was their leader 200 years ago?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:of course I can name them what do you think that I live under a rock?

Algeria
Egypt
Lebanon
Jordan
Lebanon
Syria
Iraq
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Oman
Gulf states UAE,Qatar,Bahrain
Djbouti
Sudan
Libya
Morocco
Somalia

plenty of space for everyone there including the fakestinians
but they insist on taking on the only single Jewish state in the world
the fact that its right there in the middle between all Arab states is very annoying them they still cant get over it :lol:

You cant steal something that didnt belong to anyone

tell me who are the Palestinians and who was their leader 200 years ago?

I have already told you who the Palestinians are, now not only did you obviously miss that but your struggling with maths, that is not 22!

You are repeating yourself, do you deny the right of the Germans, Italians to self identify, ?

How you doing with finding a reason why the fakajews stole the land which strangely belonged to the people who lived there?

Hope that rock has not hurt your head?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:No but unlike the Fakestinians those are real nations

here you go asshole

the Arab league
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League

And you result to personal insults, but at least I am not the person who has to include PALESTINE in the 22 countries you quoted earlier!

Oh dear perhaps rather than just reading the rhetoric from the fakajews you should check up before making a fool of yourself.

Now do tell, since you have already counted PALESTINE what is this other country?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yes Israel rejects the idea of a potentially hostile Arab state in its heartland

No you did count them, above, so as with many Zionists you claim that Palestine is fake whilst counting it as part of 22 Arab countries! I wonder do you think Spain should be given to Muslims since the Europeans have loads of states the Spanish could live in? You have shown hypocrisy once lets watch you do it again.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:ok so its 21 like it matters lol

here is the list
1.Oman
2.Yemen
3.Saudi Arabia
4.U.A.E
5.Qatar
6.Bahrain
7.Kuwait
8.Jordan
9.Lebanon
10.Iraq
11.Syria
12.Egypt
13.Libya
14.Tunisia
15.Algeria
16.Morocco
17.Mauritania
18.Somalia
19.Dijbouti
20.Sudan
21.Western Sahara

Yes what is a country that you do/don't claim exists!
The point is that Zionists know very little about the claims they make as you have clearly shown.

How you doing with handing other countries to people just because they have not got one, what about a American State to the Roma they do not have one, they have been unfairly persecuted for thousands of years, and the US has 50?
Last edited by Baloo on 21 Jun 2019 18:52, edited 1 time in total.
Baloo wrote:Fascinating, you think that the fact that the Arabs fought for the British in WW1 and the British made a pact with the Arabs in 1915 predating the Balfour Declaration is unimportant to your claim the Palestinians lost WW2 which they did not even fight in! I have never seen such confusion.

I already provided you with evidence that refutes your claim.

Baloo wrote:I still do not understand why you think the Palestinians should pay the price for what Christians did to the Jews in Europe over 2000 years with the Holocaust being the worst example?

I did not claim that the so-called Palestinians, which consisted of Arabs and Jews, should pay any price for what you allege Christians did to the Jews in Europe.

As I already pointed out, the Ottoman Empire controlled that land called Palestine during WW1 and lost that land when defeated by the British. There has never been a Palestinian state. It was a province under the Roman Empire.

Under Ottoman rule, the Palestinian territory was organized into three states, Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus, all linked to the Damascus Province. Palestine, in the last period of the Ottoman Empire, was first linked to the state of Sidon, later to Syria and then to Beirut, which was founded in the last period.

The key target for the British was Jerusalem. Ottoman troops were trying to block the British by holding the Gaza-Beersheba line. Conflicts intensified in Gaza.

Gen. Edmund Allenby of the Egyptian Expeditionary Force tried to open the way to Jerusalem by ceaselessly operating after his arrival in Cairo in June, eventually breaking down the Ottoman defenses. British Prime Minister Lloyd George gave the order to take Jerusalem by Christmas of that year.

The British intensified their bombing and turned Gaza into rubble. The British won the third Gaza battle, opening the way to Jerusalem.

The British were not able to advance immediately because their forces were not reinforced even though they got through the defense line.

However, the Ottoman forces withdrew from the city due to their psychological state and their determination to not let the city be destroyed. Ottoman troops abandoned Jerusalem on the night of Dec. 8, 1917.

The fall of Jerusalem was likened to the Crusades in the British press, and Allenby to Godfrey of Bouillon who occupied Jerusalem during the first Crusade. Allenby completed the unfinished crusade of Richard the Lionheart, the English king who set out for crusade and failed centuries ago. From Oct. 31, 1917 to Dec. 8, 1917, until the fall of Jerusalem, the Ottoman military saw a total of 25,000 casualties, including martyrs, the wounded and captives. They are remembered up until today as heroes of great courage and strong character.

https://www.dailysabah.com/feature/2018 ... toman-rule

Baloo wrote:Thomas Suarez’s “State of Terror”

I haven't read this one so thanks for the heads up, but I did read Alison Weir's little book on US/Zionist history, that was very good.

I expect you have already seen this but for others who wish to really know the truth well worth a watch.

I've seen this and read his book and share videos/articles by him. Zionists always ignore him, I suppose their hasbara manual, courtesy of Frank Luntz, didn't get around to writing about how to deal with anti-Zionist Israelis. :D

Baloo wrote:The fact that having stolen the land they moan that the neighbours are hostile is truly pathetic.

"neighbours" might be too polite for what are 5 million plus humans living under Israel's brutal military occupation and within its concentration camp and denied rights, but you know, how dare they be hostile to such treatment? :lol:

Zionists really have no self-awareness, as is on display by Zionist Nationalist, he who's not Jewish but left Ukraine to live on somebody else's land in Palestine...and then complains that people already living there aren't happy about it, even though historically any group who is occupied has resisted it, as was something the early Zionist terrorists knew all about (and spoke/wrote about it).
Benefits? Palestinians live under a racist military occupation in the West Bank and East Jerusalewm where they're killed with impunity, where their movement is restricted, where their children are regularly kidnapped and tortured, where they have to move through checkpoints to get from a to b, or in concentration camp Gaza where overt genocide takes place, where they're living in what's been called an "unlivable" territory that has no clean water, little medicine, no access to the world outside the prison camp etc.etc. What benefits do you speak of?
skinster wrote:Benefits? Palestinians live under a racist military occupation in the West Bank and East Jerusalewm where they're killed with impunity, where their movement is restricted, where their children are regularly kidnapped and tortured, where they have to move through checkpoints to get from a to b, or in concentration camp Gaza where overt genocide takes place, where they're living in what's been called an "unlivable" territory that has no clean water, little medicine, no access to the world outside the prison camp etc.etc. What benefits do you speak of?

its their own fault they had had an opportunity to begin establish their own state but Arafat fucked it up
Checkpoints are there because of terrorism there were not many checkpoints back in the 90s many Israelis were going daily to Ramallah,Jenin and basically almost everywhere in the west bank unlike today and Many Arabs from west bank were going almost freely into Israel back than things were looking more promising after the second intifada everything changed and it wont be like this again

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

In Canada, Indigenous people have been harassed r[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]