Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 90 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Hindsite wrote:The video you posted about the football fans shows a Muslim woman trying to stab an Israeli guard with a knife at a checkpoint.

No, get it correct. The film shows a Rabbi(presumably) getting attacked at a bus station by a Car, and a man running past and slashing someone on the back in front of a retail store. Not what you said.

I do not support this violence either. The Jews STILL have no right of Terroristic Zionist retaliation by having arab lynching mobs roam their streets day and night. Only going to result in more terrorism and bloodshed.

Also laughable that @Ter calls the Temple Institute affiliated groups a "minority" when he full well knows Judaism must get a Third Temple at any and all costs.
colliric wrote:Also laughable that @Ter calls the Temple Institute affiliated groups a "minority" when he full well knows Judaism must get a Third Temple at any and all costs.

:lol: Yes that made me laugh. Not everybody is a religious fanatic like you. I, and I am sure also ZN, don't give a shit about a third temple, I even have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
colliric wrote:No, get it correct. The film shows a Rabbi(presumably) getting attacked at a bus station by a Car, and a man running past and slashing someone on the back in front of a retail store. Not what you said.

No, I was not talking about that. I was talking about the incident at 8:56 - 9:00 on your football fan video. Here, I found another video with a news story on the same incident:

Video: Woman stabs Israeli guard at checkpoint

Security camera footage shows a woman attacking an Israeli officer at a checkpoint with a knife. CBSN's Contessa Brewer has the disturbing video. The story says this is just one of many attacks that has terrorized Israelis across Jerusalem.

colliric wrote:Also laughable that @Ter calls the Temple Institute affiliated groups a "minority" when he full well knows Judaism must get a Third Temple at any and all costs.

Neither incident is laughable to me. I believe there will be a third temple to fulfill Bible prophecy regardless of their minority status at present.
Hindsite wrote:No, I was not talking about that. I was talking about the incident at 8:56 - 9:00 on your football fan video.

Oh ok now I see it clearly. Yes I don't agree with what she did there. Maybe they need handheld tasers to stop that from happening. He should have non lethally tasered her as soon as he saw the knife. I hope she didn't succeed in killing him.

Yes I don't agree with that behaviour. It's a problem with Islam that it tacitly supports terrorism. At least the Jews (also once famous for knife terrorism during Roman times) stopped doing knife attacks a few millennia ago now.
colliric wrote:Oh ok now I see it clearly. Yes I don't agree with what she did there. Maybe they need handheld tasers to stop that from happening. He should have non lethally tasered her as soon as he saw the knife. I hope she didn't succeed in killing him.

I don't believe they have tasers in Israel. At least, I have never heard of tasers being used in Israel. I am not even sure if the police here in the U.S. would use a taser when someone is stabbing them with a knife, unless that was all they had. Anyway, I don't think a taser would do anything about the sick minds of those Muslim fanatics.
Hindsite wrote:I don't believe they have tasers in Israel. At least, I have never heard of tasers being used in Israel. I am not even sure if the police here in the U.S. would use a taser when someone is stabbing them with a knife, unless that was all they had. Anyway, I don't think a taser would do anything about the sick minds of those Muslim fanatics.

At the same time he doesn't look armed at all and it would be better than nothing. Even a baton would be better for him. I guess a gun wouldn't be that bad in that situation, but try shoot her hand, arm or leg.

I guess they would also need fast reflexes too.

I'm not against Jews directly defending themselves.

I'm just saying he didn't look armed and as a Guard he should be, even if with a non-lethal weapon.

I guess Tasers could possibly fuck with suicide vests? But better have something.
skinster wrote:A video from 2015 doesn't prove anything about the old lady shot at a checkpoint last week. Anyone watching the video from last week can see for themselves that the old lady was no threat, even if she had a knife, to a bunch of occupying terrorists with automatic weapons.

In that part of the world, any Muslim wielding a knife must be considered dangerous and a threat to stab or cut your head off, based on past experience. The IDF need automatic weapons so they are not at a disadvantage when dealing with the Muslim terrorists. Obviously, they must eliminate any threat as quickly as possible so that they are free to react quickly to other threats. That is just the way it is in that part of the world where those crazy Muslim terrorist hang out. Let's pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
HalleluYah
The occupying terrorists are committing violence every day with their occupation of Palestinian land, and have been doing so for the last 7+ decades. Any attacks by the occupied are resistance against the aforementioned terrorism. In fact, international law supports occupied Palestinians defending themselves against their illegal occupiers and occupation, including with arms. More here:

Any people who are colonized tend to resist, just like you and I would. The early Zionists knew this, they wrote about it. But referring to those who owned and lived on the land of Palestine as the terrorists, rather than those that came from other countries and stole the land under 8 decades ago, is an upside-down understanding of this so-called conflict. You're probably about the same age as Israel, Hindsite, so you should know better. :D But for some reason you got brainwashed by some wacky kind of Christian Zionism and think the Israeli terrorists are the good guys in this story, when they're anything but (as is documented in all the links I share and what you can find daily committed by Israelis everywhere on social media). :)
skinster wrote: Any attacks by the occupied are resistance against the aforementioned terrorism. In fact, international law supports occupied Palestinians defending themselves against their illegal occupiers and occupation, including with arms.

So the woman stabbing the guard like we saw in the video was justified in doing that ?
Abducting children and killing them in cold blood, justified ?
Shooting rockets with explosive heads in civilian areas, justified ?
skinster wrote:The occupying terrorists are committing violence every day with their occupation of Palestinian land, and have been doing so for the last 7+ decades. Any attacks by the occupied are resistance against the aforementioned terrorism. In fact, international law supports occupied Palestinians defending themselves against their illegal occupiers and occupation, including with arms. More here:

Not this liberal Norman Finkelstein again. Didn't I make it clear to you before that I have no respect for the crazy views of that guy. He should be locked up in an insane asylum for supporting Hamas shooting rockets into Israeli civilian areas and calling Israelis mongrels.

skinster wrote:Any people who are colonized tend to resist, just like you and I would. The early Zionists knew this, they wrote about it. But referring to those who owned and lived on the land of Palestine as the terrorists, rather than those that came from other countries and stole the land under 8 decades ago, is an upside-down understanding of this so-called conflict. You're probably about the same age as Israel, Hindsite, so you should know better. :D But for some reason you got brainwashed by some wacky kind of Christian Zionism and think the Israeli terrorists are the good guys in this story, when they're anything but (as is documented in all the links I share and what you can find daily committed by Israelis everywhere on social media). :)

I was only about four years old when Israel became a nation again. However, as a Christian, I have researched the history of the situation and believe Israel does have a right to the land and they are not really illegal occupiers of other peoples lands as you claim. They did not steal the land, but the land was given to them by God, even though they were required to take the land by war.

The Birth of the State of Israel

18 Reasons Why the Holy Land Belongs to Israel

Promises and Betrayals: Britain and the Holy Land

Read the history including the Holy Bible for proof.

Ezekiel 36:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
This began in 1948.

Praise the Lord.

colliric wrote:https://youtu.be/TVDwtgtT1Nk

IDF just watches as the man clearly has a Heart turn and collapses right in front of them. Lucky it wasn't a full on heart attack.

Might be from 2015 but still.

Obviously the man, 10 years younger than me, was just faking a heart attack in an effort to distract the IDF soldiers from their duties, because the report says he was released from the hospital suffering from only minor bruises from falling to the ground.
Hindsite wrote:Obviously the man, 10 years younger than me, was just faking a heart attack in an effort to distract the IDF soldiers from their duties, because the report says he was released from the hospital suffering from only minor bruises from falling to the ground.

I never said it was a heart attack, he clearly had a "heart turn" or palpitations as it's also known and fainted/collapsed. They still didn't help him, despite seeing him visually clutching his chest. He could have been having a full on heart attack and they still would have just watched.
colliric wrote:I never said it was a heart attack, he clearly had a "heart turn" or palpitations as it's also known and fainted/collapsed. They still didn't help him, despite seeing him visually clutching his chest. He could have been having a full on heart attack and they still would have just watched.

I don't see why you think the IDF should take any quick action to help a possibly dangerous Muslim Arab that had been harassing them and they probably couldn't trust to suddenly pull out a knife and stab them as they relaxed their guard to get close to help him.

Anyway they had Journalist there filming the incident and they did quickly come over to help the man. The IDF have security duties to perform. Your idea for them to drop everything and rush to help that man under those circumstances does not make much sense to me. The man should feel lucky the IDF did not arrest him like they said they would do if he did not leave.
Hindsite wrote:In that part of the world, any Muslim wielding a knife must be considered dangerous and a threat to stab or cut your head off, based on past experience.

Oh its not just that part of the world, that's happened on the the streets of Britain. The Muslim percentage in America is still quite low, as it rises more and more you will start to see Muslims revealing their true colours.
colliric wrote:He clearly wasn't dangerous. No knife(otherwise would have pulled it straight away) and no Suicide vest(standing right next to him, they saw he didn't have one). They could see that clearly.

That is debatable. However, the report said that several journalist "immediately" came to his aid so there was no need for the soldiers to attend to him anyway.

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]