Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 93 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

annatar1914 wrote:The Heredi don't defend Israel but live off of Israeli social welfare programs. If they become an ever-larger segment of the israeli population there won't be an Israel anyway, and the Muslims will still take over.

I doubt the Muslims will take over since Haredi Jews are politically very active and very strong. Plus secular Israelis will still hold the political balance of power anyway.

Unless the anti-zionist Haredim get emboldened by the situation and become more active.
colliric wrote:I doubt the Muslims will take over since Haredi Jews are politically very active and very strong. Plus secular Israelis will still hold the political balance of power anyway.

Unless the anti-zionist Haredim get emboldened by the situation and become more active.

Zion is the purpose of the rebirth of Israel, so the anti-zionist will not prevail.
HalleluYah

Return to Zion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_to_Zion
I doubt the Muslims will take over since Haredi Jews are politically very active and very strong.

When the time comes, what are they going to do, curse them?

Plus secular Israelis will still hold the political balance of power anyway.

And they won't be in the mood for taking all the burdens while the Heredim are behind the lines on welfare drawn from their taxes.

And the Kahanists, no doubt. I see Civil War and Collapse in Israel's future. This will no doubt make people like Hindsite despondent and convert to Islam I'm sure.
colliric wrote:https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israeli-minister-arabs-are-guests-here-for-now-1.7944936

"Guests" in their own country.

That's like if Australians called the Aborigines "visitors in our White Australian Land".

Lol.

Not exactly, since Israel is not the country of Arabs. Arabs don't own it. God gave the deed to His chosen people, which is certainly not the Arabs.
Hindsite wrote:Not exactly, since Israel is not the country of Arabs. Arabs don't own it. God gave the deed to His chosen people, which is certainly not the Arabs.

You seem more Jew than a Christian because you follow the Tanakh more than the New Testament. I thought Jesus already said the God's deed is for everybody, as long as they believe.
colliric wrote:Im only half-Chinese. My father's ancestry is Irish-Jewish mixed(he had a big nose and was allergic to shellfish!). That's why my surname is Irish surname Collins. Descended from Irish Catholic Convicts, with some later Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry mixed in(a Jewish girl married a Catholic once, you know how it usually goes for "outside of the faith" marriage).

On my father's side.

Mum is HK Cantonese.

I intend to get a full DNA test one day, expecting to see "Ashkenazi Jewish" in the top 10, already seen the ancestry records.

The whole situation is bullshit. Truth is I would support a one state solution, but the problem is you Israelis insist on it being "only the JEWISH state for JEWISH people" instead of a proper multicultural western-style democracy with the complete separation of Church and state(the option of Secular marriage courts, except for specific Jewish Religious marriages alone). The situation is bullshit matter what happens.

Also I like hearing from your Ultra-Orthodox, Satmar and Neturei Karta anti-zionist Rabbi's on YouTube.... So what???

We live in a global society now. A bunch of Australians invented Wikileaks just to fuck with the rest of the world's Governments.....

Neturei Karta, they were a controversial lot.

I used to live 0.5 miles from this in London, in the one of the most Orthodox Jewish areas of West Europe...

Have a poke round for yourselves, here's the google streetview link:

98 Stamford Hill

https://goo.gl/maps/vC8fyiCeRY38jhy6A

One would never burn da Israeli flag oneself, but I respect their viewpoint and steadfast dedication to their religious beliefs & their principled objection to Israeli Zionism. Still think a two state solution is best <shrug>.
colliric wrote:Im only half-Chinese. My father's ancestry is Irish-Jewish mixed(he had a big nose and was allergic to shellfish!). That's why my surname is Irish surname Collins. Descended from Irish Catholic Convicts, with some later Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry mixed in(a Jewish girl married a Catholic once, you know how it usually goes for "outside of the faith" marriage).

On my father's side.

Mum is HK Cantonese.

I intend to get a full DNA test one day, expecting to see "Ashkenazi Jewish" in the top 10, already seen the ancestry records.

The whole situation is bullshit. Truth is I would support a one state solution, but the problem is you Israelis insist on it being "only the JEWISH state for JEWISH people" instead of a proper multicultural western-style democracy with the complete separation of Church and state(the option of Secular marriage courts, except for specific Jewish Religious marriages alone). The situation is bullshit matter what happens.

Also I like hearing from your Ultra-Orthodox, Satmar and Neturei Karta anti-zionist Rabbi's on YouTube.... So what???

We live in a global society now. A bunch of Australians invented Wikileaks just to fuck with the rest of the world's Governments.....

This is not Switzerland here. its the middle east and we are surround by not so friendly people
one state with separation of religion would be ideal in an ideal world but facts on ground say otherwise
its just not possible the hate is too deep. one state would be like Lebanon a fragile country with deep historical ethnic and religious tensions it will turn into a disaster.

The only realistic solution is Israel as a state with possible Palestine as demilitarized vassal or their complete integration into Egypt and Jordan so they will once again take responsibility for them
Zionist Nationalist wrote:The only realistic solution is Israel as a state with possible Palestine as demilitarized vassal or their complete integration into Egypt and Jordan so they will once again take responsibility for them

I don't think this is really your solution, at least not if the West Bank and Gaza are not annexed by Israel. I bet you will eagerly approve it if the Palestine Arabs in the area are expelled or killed.

Frankly, I don't really see Egypt or Jordan will give a damn if your government actually implement a "final solution", as long as these two countries don't have to receive refugees.
Patrickov wrote:I don't think this is really your solution, at least not if the West Bank and Gaza are not annexed by Israel. I bet you will eagerly approve it if the Palestine Arabs in the area are expelled or killed.

Yeah that would be ideal but we gotta act carefully because politics and because Israel is not Russia or China
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah that would be ideal but we gotta act carefully because politics and because Israel is not Russia or China

Given your country's religious significance on the West, your country is actually in a much better position than either Russia or China to do this.
"I don't think this is really your solution, at least not if the West Bank and Gaza are not annexed by Israel. I bet you will eagerly approve it if the Palestine Arabs in the area are expelled or killed."

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Yeah that would be ideal but we gotta act carefully because politics and because Israel is not Russia or China

Are you a propagandist trying to discredit Israel or something?

I have to wonder from the way you post.. it looks like you're doing everything you can to hurt Israel's image..?
Are you a propagandist trying to discredit Israel or something?

I have to wonder from the way you post.. it looks like you're doing everything you can to hurt Israel's image..?

Its my opinion and the opinion of many within Israel
this is the truth I dont pretend to be humanist or something I believe in pragmatism.
Hindsite wrote:Don't fret. I will never convert from Christianity to Islam.
Praise the Lord.

In order to not convert from Christianity to Islam, you kind of have to be some kind of Christian to begin with. I've never seen enough evidence to suggest that you're anything more than a Israel-Firster Zionist than a Christian.

Ter wrote:Ony 20% of Israeli citizens are Arab.
I suspect you count a couple million illegal migrants from Egypt and Jordan as citizens of the Jewish Homeland ?

Not sure how that has anything to do with what you quoted from me ("Israel" is providing less than half of its people with 97% of the water.)

Not sure if you noticed, but there's about 6 million Palestinians currently occupied and imprisoned by Israel, making them Israeli subjects. The majority (that 6 million) in the land of Palestine are allocated 3% of the water there.

Do those peace treaties specify that Hamas can shoot explosive rockets into Israeli civilian areas every week ?

Lol at you complaining about the shit resistance of Palestinians compared to what Israel has been doing - you know stuff like dropping 1-ton bombs on residential buildings and using chemical weapons like white phosphorous on a captive civilian population - and continues to do to Palestinians; the occupation and siege of Gaza alone amount to daily violence. Any violence coming from Palestinians is resistance to Israeli violence. And everyone besides Zionists know this, which is why Palestinians are supported the world over and why the BDS movement has got so popular.

Are they allowed to knife people on the streets ?

Would it be better for Palestinians to respond to Israeli violence by using guns instead of knives? Probably. But Palestinians aren't allowed guns, even though illegal settlers on occupied-Palestinian land swan around with automatic weapons hanging off their ugly bodies. Oh and when they attack or shoot dead Palestinians, they are rarely charged for murder or really, anything.

If they have a peace treaty, why are they claiming "All the land from the river to the sea?"

The Hamas Charter accepts the 1967 border / a two-state solution. Likud on the other hand, have over the years expanded further into Palestinian territory and currently occupies all the land of Palestine, imprisoning and placing under occupation the 6 million Palestinians who live there. Likud states there will be no Palestinian state and that is the case today. But in your mind it's Hamas, a resistance org that currently lives in a concentration camp created by Israel, the one we're meant to fear? LOL.

Yes, whatever happened 7 decades ago is history. It will not, cannot be reversed. Stop dreaming.

This history is going on because the ethnic cleansing continues and there are millions of the natives who currently lack civil rights. If you think the status quo is a situation that will remain permanent, that's hilarious. It's already changed in a bunch of different ways since the invasion of the land 7 decades ago. Politically, the changes are very interesting too, such as the concept of liberal Zionists no longer really being a thing, how much anti-Zionism there is amongst Jews living outside of Israel and stuff like how Israel continues to move further right and aligns itself with neonazis in Europe and the U.S. Interesting times!

Zionist Nationalist wrote:I ask this because you need to understand that Israel wont take advice from foreigners who got their information (or misinformation) from the internet
you are just self righteous clowns. Israel will do whatever it takes to secure itself.

Lol, says gentile who moved to Palestine from Ukraine, complaining about "foreigners". Zionists are a lolworthy bunch. :D

Presvias wrote:Are you a propagandist trying to discredit Israel or something?

Ha, I love ZN's honesty though and I think it's good for people to see the real mindset of Zionists, since a lot of them pretend they're the good guys and such.
But there is an important point here.

It actually helps Israel to be nice & diplomatic. The cleverest businessmen (and not to cast ANY aspersions - but even the most successful sociopaths) are ultra polite and outwardly very very nice, charming and likeable.

I would seriously not do what they're doing, if they want to have maximum effect. They're killing their chances, they're destroying their standing in the world. Netanyahu has almost failed and the court cases are piling on..once he's out, he's going to prison..

Just saying... it pays to be nice.
Zionist arrogance is a massive thing. Power is a hell of a drug... And really, most in power in Israel don't give a fuck what the world thinks, that should be obvious now by a) things they say b) actions they make against Palestinians and neighbouring countries, and things such as meddling with other governments elections - Corbyn's Labour - and aligning themselves with neonazis (Ukraine).

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

As I pointed out. the source says 'there is no sc[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]