Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Free Palestine by burning it to ashes. The Palestinians' love for their land is unprecedented.

Suntzu wrote:Now the IDF is gonna shoot innocent Palestinian boys who fly kites! :lol:

I know! The ancient Palestinian kite flying tradition is being eradicated by the genocidal IDF. There are many stories of Palestinian kite flyers from ages past.
Last edited by danholo on 08 Jun 2018 13:10, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:What Pallywood are you talking about, zionist dude who makes drive-by posts every now and then? Quote me.

The only difference between you and me is that I make them every now and then, and you make them ALL THE TIME. You only resort to ad hominems. There is no argumentational substance in your posts. Why quote hot air?
The massacre continues. 4 Palestinians were killed by Israeli snipers in their prison camp today.

I see Pongo/noir is blaming the unarmed, arms-raised, medical worker - who Israeli snipers shot to death from a distance of over 100 metres - for her own death. I suppose that's what hasbara trolls are meant to do so, whatever.

Making light of a Palestinian who had a tear-gas canister shot by Israelis, directly into his face, is also very cool. But remember noir, you're supposed to make people think that you're fighting for the good side, so displaying yourself as a monster won't help sell that hasbara. You are welcome for that free advice.

Pongo wrote:Kites of terror

They need to sack whoever's writing this dogshit. :lol:

danholo wrote:The only difference between you and me is that I make them every now and then, and you make them ALL THE TIME. You only resort to ad hominems. There is no argumentational substance in your posts. Why quote hot air?

You seem sad that I post about what's taking place in Palestine right now, even though this is a political forum. Try making an argument instead of whining all the time in one-liner form. What's your thoughts on the OP? What hot air did I quote? Whatever part of my post triggered you, just quote it and we can have a lovely chat about it.

It seems as though you're struggling with the reality that Israel is a murderous racist state. Or that more people are aware of that today. I can't figure out which.
skinster wrote:You seem sad that I post about what's taking place in Palestine right now, even though this is a political forum.

But what's happening in Gaza isn't politics. It's theatre … The Palestinians have failed to present a realistic justification for their ongoing desire to Kill Israel as a state and Jews as a religious ethnicity. They have turned to presenting a fictional entertainment, replete with real blood. They hope to win the sympathy of the western world by presenting themselves as "Disney-esque" victims of an imagined horrific Israeli monster. - Cut/Print/Forward to Skinster - Their problem is the nature of drama, once it achieves catharsis it requires resolution. The Palestinians, don't have an ending … So they leave their audience hanging … and that breeds disappointment, dissatisfaction, and BAD REVIEWS.

It seems as though you're struggling with the reality that Israel is a murderous racist state. Or that more people are aware of that today. I can't figure out which.

On the contrary, more and more people are simply ignoring what they now recognize as "Hype" that has no "Substance." The public moves on, in search of newer and more fulfilling entertainment. In short, the "Gaza Protest" is a FLOP.

Zam
This will come to haunt Israel. First they kill innocent civilians and then they smear the memory of their victims by deception and character assassination.

Israeli army edits video of Palestinian medic its troops shot dead to misleadingly show she was 'human shield for Hamas'

The Israel Defence Forces (IDF) has been widely criticised for releasing a video in which footage of killed Palestinian medic Razan al-Najjar has been edited in order to portray her as “not an angel”.

The 21-year-old was shot in the chest by an IDF sniper during protests on the Gaza-Israel border on 1 June as she attended wounded protesters.

On Thursday several Israeli government and army officials tweeted the video – named “Hamas’ use of human shields must stop” – which shows part of an interview Ms Najjar gave with Lebanese al Mayeen TV where she says she was acting as a “human shield”.

In the full clip, however, the young woman goes on to say she was present at the protests to “save the wounded at the front lines”. She does not mention Hamas, the militant group which controls the Gaza Strip.

Her death has become something of a rallying cry for Palestinians, who have named her “the Angel of Mercy”. In footage that has emerged since, she can be seen throwing a tear gas canister away from people lying on the ground.

“Razan al Najjar is not the angel of mercy that Hamas propaganda attempts to portray,” the IDF’s Arabic language spokesperson Avichay Edraee wrote on Twitter.

“Her admission that she is a ‘human shield’ for the inciting rioters proves how Hamas uses the entire Gaza population as ammunition for its aims and for Iran's aims.

“Do medical personnel around the world throw bombs and participate in disturbances and call themselves human shields?“

The video has been fiercely criticised by Palestinians and rights activists as an attempt to justify Ms Najjar’s death.

“The IDF always accuses Palestinians and Israeli human rights orgs of editing documentation of it human rights abuses. But it edited this video of Razan al Najjar to discredit her after murdering her. Absolutely despicable and hypocritical,” Israeli-American writer Mairav Zonszein said on Twitter.

The IDF did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Gaza has been rocked by two months of protests over the Strip’s dire living conditions and the Palestinian right of return, during which Israeli sniper fire has killed at least 121 people. Up to 13,000 have been injured by live fire and tear gas.

The violence – the deadliest for Gazans since the end of the 2014 war with Israel – culminated on 23 May, when the US officially inaugurated its new embassy to Israel in the contested city of Jerusalem.

Israeli officials say the blame for high human cost of the protests lies with Hamas, which it says encourages demonstrations as cover for planned attacks on Israeli soldiers.

On Friday, three people died and at least 383 were injured during the weekly holy day protest as Israeli troops resumed the use of tear gas and live bullets to disperse protesters.

Friday also marks Al Quds Day, an annual day of support for an independent Palestine and opposition to Zionism held on the last Friday of Ramadan.

The tradition, which began in the Islamic Republic of Iran, is usually observed with rallies in Muslim countries around the world.
These are NOT protests, these are RIOTS conducted by an armed mob mixed with terrorists disguised as civilians that are attacking with bombs, fire/ bomb kites, rocks etc. If this was happening anywhere else, like in your neighborhood, you should do what it takes to protect yourself and your loved ones.
lol at "people disguising themselves as civilians". It's like the time Nethanyahu said Palestinians purposely make attractive babies get killed, via Israeli weapons of course, while he was carpet-bombing Gaza for 51 days in the summer of 2014, or like that time just days ago in London where he said "Palestinians accidentally die". How low the hasbarists go and how weak their bullshit is. But they have to, they have to dehumanize those Israel kills and imprisons and occupies, because what else do they have?

:D

skinster wrote:It's like the time Nethanyahu said Palestinians purposely make attractive babies get killed, via Israeli weapons of course, while he was carpet-bombing Gaza for 51 days in the summer of 2014

:lol: skinster in full hyperbole mode, again.
If the IDF would carpet bomb Gaza during 51 days as you said, there won't be anyone left alive there for sure ! Even the leaders of the terrorist organisation Hamas in their rabbit holes can be carbonised if the IDF so wishes.
This is what Gaza looked like after the 2014 attacks.

Just because not all the Palestinian prisoners in Gaza were killed that time, that the Israelis only killed 2000+, including 500+ babies and injuring tens of thousands that time, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Max Blumenthal and Dan Cohen made a documentary during and and after that slaughter of Gaza, it which was just released. Here's another interview on it. The former also wrote a book about 2014, it's called The 51 Day War.
skinster wrote:This is what Gaza looked like after the 2014 attacks.

this was not the whole of Gaza, only one neighbourhood that was targetted to hurt Hamas.
By the way, before the attacks the civilians were warned to leave.
The IDF had to respond harshly to the hundreds of rockets that Hamas was shooting into Israel, almost all of them from civilian areas, even from schools and mosques.
skinster will of course say, again, as usual, that the Arabs have the right to do whatever they like and Israel cannot do anything.
It is becoming an old song.
No, the shit you post in your shit-posts is what is the old song. But those days are over since more people are reporting Israeli crimes honestly now and you cannot run from the truth, as much as you try to disguise it, because the truth always comes out. It must be tiring for you and your ilk to bullshit as much as you do, but I'm not going to lie, I have no sympathy for you on that.

All of Gaza was targeted in 2014, just as it was in 2012 and 2008. And you're just displaying your ignorance about Gazans being told to leave in 2014 (or any other time) when Palestinians in Gaza literally have nowhere to go; they cannot leave, that's why we call it a prison / concentration-camp. Gaza is unlike any other war-torn place because unlike elsewhere where people can run to other countries for sanctuary, the people in Gaza CANNOT leave. And even when they hid in refugee shelters and hospitals and schools in Gaza in 2014, Israel bombed these places too.

Back on topic: an interview with the cousin of the medic Israelis shot to death last week.

The reason all those Arabs are there is that their Muslim brothers and sisters do not want to let them in either.
You realise that Egypt also borders with Gaza?

All your shouting and protesting will not lead to any solution.
The refugees cannot come back with their three generations millions of offspring. Never. Did i say never ?

As long as that is the demand, there will be no peace. The time for trying to reason with those Arabs and conceding all kinds of things which leads to only more violence, hate and aggression, that time is over. The intifada brought you the wall and an ultra-right government.

And I repeat what I posted some time ago. For most of the Israelis, life is continuing almost totally normally. That hodgepodge of shouting people near the Gaza border is just the latest strategy of Hamas to stay in the news by sacrificing a few of their people.
Ter wrote:And I repeat what I posted some time ago. For most of the Israelis, life is continuing almost totally normally. That hodgepodge of shouting people near the Gaza border is just the latest strategy of Hamas to stay in the news by sacrificing a few of their people.

It only works because your IDF provides the bullets and tear gas.

History... Indeed, historically conspiracy theo[…]

Not so long ago., if a person was to be conside[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Seems like there's a lot of cursing of Ukraine's 1[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]