Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

These are not peaceful protest at all.

on one had I like seeing their high death toll since thats what they deserve send them all for their "72 virgins" :lol:
on the other hand now gonna see a new wave of propaganda and rage about how "innocent and peaceful protesters are getting slaughtered"
Last edited by Zionist Nationalist on 14 May 2018 15:05, edited 1 time in total.
Thousands charging the fence is a real threat that only lunatics would deny. It does not matter if you think Israel is in the wrong, no sensible person would allow anyone near the fence with the threat of so many going through a breach. Accusing your enemy of using common sense is a weak argument.
Preacher now is talking, "Jerusalem is the city of god .... city of truth ..... is and shall always will be the eternal city of the jews ........ US and Israel will be always together with USA ........ let every Islamic terrorist hear, Israel lives! .... Let Iranians hear Israel lives! ..... amen." - some preacher I did not catch the name.

Now they are sinning. This is pretty amazing actually. It does feel like a historic moment.

Pretty Ethiopian girl.

Darn the ceremony is over, noooo, I want to see more. Ivanka and Jered are there.
Israel celebrates its 70th year of existence as a border-less country built on top of Palestine by executing 40+ unarmed protesters inside concentration-camp Gaza today. 7 journalists have been killed by Israel. 500+ have been wounded by live fire from Israeli snipers.

Israel is a lunatic state and only fascists support it.
skinster wrote:Israel celebrates its 70th year of existence as a border-less country built on top of Palestine by executing 40+ unarmed protesters inside concentration-camp Gaza today. 7 journalists have been killed by Israel. 500+ have been wounded by live fire from Israeli snipers.

Israel is a lunatic state and only fascists support it.

If Israel is border less how couldn't those rioters cross it? :lol:
Albert wrote:Very deep and insightful analysis Rugoz, thank you for that.

In fairness, how can he expect to compete with "Bibi fo lyfe" and "The prophesy is being fulfilled"?

Of course, Rugoz is right - this is a stupid and pointless move that will do nothing but cause more death and misery. That said, it's amusing to see that the "America First" crowd are cheering this though - how in the world is this an example of that foreign policy principle? :lol:
skinster wrote:Yes but not all of them are sociopaths like you, and you know this.

Our our only goal is to defend our country if Hamas send a bunch of guys to storm the fence we will kill them to protect our own citizens.

it dosent matter how old they are or what is their gender our security is above everything else
Spare me the hasbara, ZN. Shooting unarmed imprisoned people for protesting for their human rights - such as not being imprisoned in Gaza - is not about Israeli security.

Israel doesn't defend itself. Israel regularly kills the natives of Palestine in between running around bombing neighbouring countries.
skinster wrote:Spare me the hasbara, ZN. Shooting unarmed imprisoned people for protesting for their human rights - such as not being imprisoned in Gaza - is not about Israeli security.

It dosent matter if they are armed or not if they get to close they are dead.

cant take any risks.

if they dont wanna be imprisoned in Gaza they should protest near the Egyptian border

because Israel dont want anaything to do with them
No, ZN. Israel doesn't have any right to shoot unarmed people protesting for their rights. As for getting past the border, none of the prisoners have ever breached it so just stop with your hasbara. Israel is just doing its usual shit of shooting fish in a barrel, because it's a lunatic state that gets to murder with impunity out in the daylight for everyone to see.

Protests for Palestine are being held in a lot of cities around the world today:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]