Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 76 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15012721
Hindsite wrote:Or the common Arabic phrase "Allahu Akbar" is the cry of Islamic terrorists when Muslims commit murder in the name of their god, Satan the devil. It appears that I am a pretty good judge.
HalleluYah


Again you have failed to address one single point I made, it would appear you cannot do so.

If you think that Allahau Akbar is only used by terrorists then again you have failed on simple facts, that you attempt to double down on your claim that you know anything about me and again appear to go against Mathew 7 is noted.

If you cannot debate the points I have made then the use of a fallacious argument is also noted. Ad hominem would appear to be all you have. It should also be noted that in Islam the apocalyptic Jew Jesus is considered to be a prophet and given much more respect than you apparently give to their god, I wonder if the contempt you show is ignorance or brainwashing or maybe you have a better explanation?

Again the points you have not addressed.
No mention of the GDC,
No mention of those who actually carried out the Holocaust.
No mention of Martin Luther.
No mention of the german theologians.
No mention of the blood curse.
No mention of christian antisemitism
No mention of the Ustase.

My comments stand without rebuttal.

Praise the Jew Jesus.
#15012738
Baloo wrote:Again you have failed to address one single point I made, it would appear you cannot do so.

If you think that Allahau Akbar is only used by terrorists then again you have failed on simple facts, that you attempt to double down on your claim that you know anything about me and again appear to go against Mathew 7 is noted.

If you cannot debate the points I have made then the use of a fallacious argument is also noted. Ad hominem would appear to be all you have. It should also be noted that in Islam the apocalyptic Jew Jesus is considered to be a prophet and given much more respect than you apparently give to their god, I wonder if the contempt you show is ignorance or brainwashing or maybe you have a better explanation?

Again the points you have not addressed.
No mention of the GDC,
No mention of those who actually carried out the Holocaust.
No mention of Martin Luther.
No mention of the german theologians.
No mention of the blood curse.
No mention of christian antisemitism
No mention of the Ustase.

My comments stand without rebuttal.

Praise the Jew Jesus.

I did not address the points listed because I don't know how they have anything to do with my point concerning the crusades.

The truth about the crusades and Islam
#15012756
Hindsite wrote:I did not address the points listed because I don't know how they have anything to do with my point concerning the crusades.

The truth about the crusades and Islam

I rather suspect you are aware that my points that you did not rebut were in direct response to your video in post #15012623 where as I pointed out you chose to use not a educated historian but the ramblings of a Christian apologist. Having shown that you will struggle to understand history if you do not use quality sources, you have now posted another video created by a white supremacist web site and a presenter whose views were even to strong for them so they fired her. I do not intend to waste much time as there is precious little historical information within the video. I had to watch it twice to ascertain exactly what it did contain beyond unfounded assertions and dubious logic.
For some reason she appears to be under the impression that the Crusades were justified as they were carried out in retaliation for actions of around 400 years earlier. Presumably there are sufficient grounds to warrant the British to "take back the USA" after all it is less than 400 years since the act of rebellion against the Americans rightful king. I jest of course but you can see the paucity of her logic I am sure.
Some facts she got wrong.
There were very few forced conversions and I challenge you to find them in the relevant time span and region.
The treaty of Umar set out the rights of people of the book and was generally adhered to.
Rome was not "sacked" by Muslims.
France never existed as a country at the time she states it was attacked.
There are no Muslim no go zones in the UK ruled over by sharia rule or in France or Germany.
The "mythical" relationship between Muslims and Christians has existed in the past, now and probably in the future. It is best displayed by the keys of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, check out the amazing story there and compare the truth with the almost incoherent ranting of your videos presenter.
#15012782
Baloo wrote:I rather suspect you are aware that my points that you did not rebut were in direct response to your video in post #15012623 where as I pointed out you chose to use not a educated historian but the ramblings of a Christian apologist. Having shown that you will struggle to understand history if you do not use quality sources, you have now posted another video created by a white supremacist web site and a presenter whose views were even to strong for them so they fired her. I do not intend to waste much time as there is precious little historical information within the video. I had to watch it twice to ascertain exactly what it did contain beyond unfounded assertions and dubious logic.

Neither do I intend to waste much time with your Muslim propaganda and nonsense.
#15012784
Baloo wrote:They certainly were a heady brand of fascism, nationalism and Roman Catholicism, one of the most vicious killing groups in WW2.


And like all the Fascist groups, they're shunned and put on ice until they're needed, given money and means to grow their movements, and set upon whoever the latest enemies of the Elites happen to be. Croatia today isn't actually ashamed of them today.

BTW, I suppose that there's a warning or lesson in there for Israel and Zionism, that they aren't immune to the Fascist temptation when the Global Elites need them...
#15012851
Hindsite wrote:Neither do I intend to waste much time with your Muslim propaganda and nonsense.


Again when you are presented with facts you resort to fallacious argument, again noted.

The "muslim propaganda and nonsense" you failed to contradict.

Some facts she got wrong.
There were very few forced conversions and I challenge you to find them in the relevant time span and region.
The treaty of Umar set out the rights of people of the book and was generally adhered to.
Rome was not "sacked" by Muslims.
France never existed as a country at the time she states it was attacked.
There are no Muslim no go zones in the UK ruled over by sharia rule or in France or Germany.
The "mythical" relationship between Muslims and Christians has existed in the past, now and probably in the future. It is best displayed by the keys of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, check out the amazing story there and compare the truth with the almost incoherent ranting of your videos presenter.

Jeremiah 5:21
Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:
#15013048
Hindsite wrote:I view this as just more anti-Israel propaganda.


Of course it is anti-Israel the "Jewish State" was created by terrorism, it is an apartheid state run by eastern European land thieves in the last colonial project of the west. They intend to create a Greater Israel for Jews by murdering the indigenous population in direct contravention of the Balfour Declaration and Mandate. Zionists have used terrorism, false flags, murder repression in order to maintain their ethnoracist state and those who are ignorant of corporeal history support the Jews who do this.

Propaganda, yes, the truth, certainly.

Ephesians 6:14
Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place.
#15013057
Baloo wrote:Of course it is anti-Israel the "Jewish State" was created by terrorism, it is an apartheid state run by eastern European land thieves in the last colonial project of the west. They intend to create a Greater Israel for Jews by murdering the indigenous population in direct contravention of the Balfour Declaration and Mandate. Zionists have used terrorism, false flags, murder repression in order to maintain their ethnoracist state and those who are ignorant of corporeal history support the Jews who do this.

Bullshit.

The relationship between Nazi Germany (1933–1945) and the leadership of the Arab world encompassed contempt, propaganda, collaboration and in some instances emulation. Cooperative political and military relationships were founded on shared hostilities toward common enemies, such as British and French imperialism and colonialism, communism, and Zionism. Another key foundation of this collaboration was the anti-semitism of the Nazis, which was admired by some Arab and Muslim leaders, most notably Hajj Amin al-Husayni (see Antisemitism in Islam). In public and private, Hitler and Himmler made warm statements about Islam as a religion and political ideology, describing it as a more disciplined, militaristic, political, and practical form of religion than Christianity, and commending what they perceived to be Muhammad's skill in politics and military leadership. However, official Nazi racial ideology also considered Arabs and North Africans to be racially inferior to Germans, a sentiment echoed by Hitler and other Nazi leaders to deprecate them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations ... Arab_world
#15013072
Hindsite wrote:Bullshit.

The relationship between Nazi Germany (1933–1945) and the leadership of the Arab world encompassed contempt, propaganda, collaboration and in some instances emulation. Cooperative political and military relationships were founded on shared hostilities toward common enemies, such as British and French imperialism and colonialism, communism, and Zionism. Another key foundation of this collaboration was the anti-semitism of the Nazis, which was admired by some Arab and Muslim leaders, most notably Hajj Amin al-Husayni (see Antisemitism in Islam). In public and private, Hitler and Himmler made warm statements about Islam as a religion and political ideology, describing it as a more disciplined, militaristic, political, and practical form of religion than Christianity, and commending what they perceived to be Muhammad's skill in politics and military leadership. However, official Nazi racial ideology also considered Arabs and North Africans to be racially inferior to Germans, a sentiment echoed by Hitler and other Nazi leaders to deprecate them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations ... Arab_world


Some muslims supported the Christian Nazis, whats your point?

Israel created by terrorism, fact.
Israel in contravention of Balfour Declaration and Mandate. Fact.
Israel an apartheid type state. Fact.
Israel False Flag attacks Fact.
Israel created by eastern European land thieves Fact.

If you wish to debate any of those facts try it.

Please try not to swear it is so sad to see those who profess deep religious faith using profanities.

Praise the Lord.
#15013074
Baloo wrote:Some muslims supported the Christian Nazis, whats you point?

They lost the war, so that is why they also lost some of their land.

Baloo wrote:Israel created by terrorism, fact.
Israel in contravention of Balfour Declaration and Mandate. Fact.
Israel an apartheid type state. Fact.
Israel False Flag attacks Fact.
Israel created by eastern European land thieves Fact.

All false.
#15013077
Hindsite wrote:They lost the war, so that is why they also lost some of their land.


All false.


Palestinians never fought in the war, the Christian Germans, Italians etc lost the war, what are you talking about?

King David Hotel. Israeli jewish terrorist scum.
Balfour Declaration. Mandate.
"it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
False Flag, Lavon Affair.
Apartheid State, No such thing as an Israeli National, over 300 different ethnicity that people are identified by other than Jew.
Eastern European Land Thieves. 12% of the population of Palestine was Jewish in 1922 massive imigration from eastern europe allowed 30% to be Jewish by the time they unilaterally declared a Jewish State.

Learn History and Praise the gods.
#15013193
History on Palestine was written by the victors in the Western world and that's mostly what's out there including most of the MSM, but there is plenty on what actually took place, except most people have been inoculated to nay speak this issue lest they be accused of being anti-Semites, despite what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is genocide towards anti-Semites AKA Palestinians.

There are those that believe this is an issue that's been there forever and both sides are bad and equal yada yada yada but that is not the reality, the reality as far as there being two sides of this story is only that one side is the oppressive force and the other that's oppressed, and any violence that comes from the oppressed is nothing more than resistance to the aforementioned oppression they suffer, something world laws cater for (including with arms).

Hindsite, yes, that new documentary is anti-Israel insofar as being anti Israeli snipers shooting dead children, journalists, medics etc. at these protests every week and keeping them in a modern day concentration camp (the reason for the protests). I look forward to watching it.
#15013330
Baloo wrote:Palestinians never fought in the war, the Christian Germans, Italians etc lost the war, what are you talking about?

In ancient times, Palestine was intermittently controlled by several independent kingdoms and numerous great powers, including Ancient Egypt, Persia, Alexander the Great and his successors, the Roman Empire, several Muslim dynasties, and the Crusaders. In modern times, the area was ruled by the Ottoman Empire, then the United Kingdom. Since 1948, Palestine has been divided into Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine

The Ottoman Empire participated in World War I as one of the Central Powers. The Ottoman Empire entered the war by carrying out a surprise attack on Russia's Black Sea coast on 29 October 1914, with Russia responding by declaring war on 5 November 1914. Ottoman forces fought the Entente in the Balkans and the Middle Eastern theatre of World War I. The Ottoman Empire's defeat in the war in 1918 was crucial in the eventual dissolution of the empire in 1921.

Following the attack, Russia and its allies (Britain and France) declared war on the Ottomans in November 1914. The Ottoman Empire started military action after three months of formal neutrality, but it had signed a secret alliance with the Central Powers in August 1914.

The British captured Basra in November 1914, and marched north into Iraq. Initially Ahmed Djemal Pasha was ordered to gather an army in Palestine to threaten the Suez Canal. In response, the Allies—including the newly formed Australian and New Zealand Army Corps ("ANZACs")—opened another front with the Battle of Gallipoli. The army led by Ahmed Djemal Pasha (Fourth Army) to eject the British from Egypt was stopped at the Suez canal in February 1915, and again the next summer. The canal was vital to the British war effort. The 1915 locust plague breaks out in the Palestine region, to be exact the Ottoman military hospitals record the period as March–October 1915.

The United Kingdom was obliged to defend India and the southern Persian oil territory by undertaking the Mesopotamian campaign. Britain also had to protect Egypt in the Sinai-Palestine-Syria Campaign. These campaigns strained Allied resources and relieved Germany.

The repulse of British forces in Palestine in the spring of 1917 was followed by the loss of Jerusalem in December of the same year. The Ottoman authorities deport the entire civilian population of Jaffa and Tel Aviv, The Tel Aviv and Jaffa deportation, pursuant to the order from Ahmed Jamal Pasha on 6 April 1917. The Muslim evacuees allowed to return before long, At the same period the Balfour Declaration was being negotiated (published on 2 November 1917) in which the British Government declares its support for the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine. Ahmed Jamal Pasha effectively separates these groups. The Jewish evacuees returned after the British conquest of Palestine.

The Ottomans were eventually defeated due to key attacks by the British general Edmund Allenby.

The Ottoman–German Alliance was an alliance was ratified on August 2, 1914, shortly following the outbreak of War I.
The alliance was created as part of a joint-cooperative effort that would strengthen and modernize the failing Ottoman military, as well as provide Germany safe passage into neighboring British colonies.

During WWI the Ottoman Empire engaged in a genocide against local ethnicities in its territory. The Armenian Genocide, also known as the Armenian Holocaust, was the Ottoman government's systematic extermination of 1.5 million Christian Armenians, mostly Ottoman citizens within the Ottoman Empire and its successor state, the Republic of Turkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... orld_War_I

Learn History and Praise the Lord.
#15013350
Hindsite wrote:In ancient times, Palestine was intermittently controlled by several independent kingdoms and numerous great powers, including Ancient Egypt, Persia, Alexander the Great and his successors, the Roman Empire, several Muslim dynasties, and the Crusaders. In modern times, the area was ruled by the Ottoman Empire, then the United Kingdom. Since 1948, Palestine has been divided into Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine

The Ottoman Empire participated in World War I as one of the Central Powers. The Ottoman Empire entered the war by carrying out a surprise attack on Russia's Black Sea coast on 29 October 1914, with Russia responding by declaring war on 5 November 1914. Ottoman forces fought the Entente in the Balkans and the Middle Eastern theatre of World War I. The Ottoman Empire's defeat in the war in 1918 was crucial in the eventual dissolution of the empire in 1921.

Following the attack, Russia and its allies (Britain and France) declared war on the Ottomans in November 1914. The Ottoman Empire started military action after three months of formal neutrality, but it had signed a secret alliance with the Central Powers in August 1914.

The British captured Basra in November 1914, and marched north into Iraq. Initially Ahmed Djemal Pasha was ordered to gather an army in Palestine to threaten the Suez Canal. In response, the Allies—including the newly formed Australian and New Zealand Army Corps ("ANZACs")—opened another front with the Battle of Gallipoli. The army led by Ahmed Djemal Pasha (Fourth Army) to eject the British from Egypt was stopped at the Suez canal in February 1915, and again the next summer. The canal was vital to the British war effort. The 1915 locust plague breaks out in the Palestine region, to be exact the Ottoman military hospitals record the period as March–October 1915.

The United Kingdom was obliged to defend India and the southern Persian oil territory by undertaking the Mesopotamian campaign. Britain also had to protect Egypt in the Sinai-Palestine-Syria Campaign. These campaigns strained Allied resources and relieved Germany.

The repulse of British forces in Palestine in the spring of 1917 was followed by the loss of Jerusalem in December of the same year. The Ottoman authorities deport the entire civilian population of Jaffa and Tel Aviv, The Tel Aviv and Jaffa deportation, pursuant to the order from Ahmed Jamal Pasha on 6 April 1917. The Muslim evacuees allowed to return before long, At the same period the Balfour Declaration was being negotiated (published on 2 November 1917) in which the British Government declares its support for the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine. Ahmed Jamal Pasha effectively separates these groups. The Jewish evacuees returned after the British conquest of Palestine.

The Ottomans were eventually defeated due to key attacks by the British general Edmund Allenby.

The Ottoman–German Alliance was an alliance was ratified on August 2, 1914, shortly following the outbreak of War I.
The alliance was created as part of a joint-cooperative effort that would strengthen and modernize the failing Ottoman military, as well as provide Germany safe passage into neighboring British colonies.

During WWI the Ottoman Empire engaged in a genocide against local ethnicities in its territory. The Armenian Genocide, also known as the Armenian Holocaust, was the Ottoman government's systematic extermination of 1.5 million Christian Armenians, mostly Ottoman citizens within the Ottoman Empire and its successor state, the Republic of Turkey.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... orld_War_I

Learn History and Praise the Lord.


Wow, seldom whilst debating Palestine have I met such outstanding historical ignorance!

First you have switched from WW2 to WW1, you do realise there were two world wars?

Then you have confused the Ottoman empire for the ARAB Palestinians, Arab Jews, Christians and Muslims! Incredible!

So look at your sourced material and first notice the Ottoman Empire was occupying Arab lands.

The Arabs fought on the side of the British, it is so well known I assumed even someone who takes their history from You Tube clips should be aware.

Presented for your delectation and Education I give you the Arab Revolt!

The Arab Revolt (Arabic: الثورة العربية‎, al-Thawra al-‘Arabiyya; Turkish: Arap İsyanı) or Great Arab Revolt (Arabic: الثورة العربية الكبرى‎, al-Thawra al-‘Arabiyya al-Kubrā) was a military uprising of Arab forces against the Ottoman Empire in the Middle Eastern theatre of World War I. On the basis of the McMahon–Hussein Correspondence, an agreement between the British government and Hussein bin Ali, Sharif of Mecca, the revolt was officially initiated at Mecca on June 10, 1916.[a] The aim of the revolt was the creation a single unified and independent Arab state stretching from Aleppo in Syria to Aden in Yemen, which the British had promised to recognize.

The Sharifian Army led by Hussein and the Hashemites, with the military backing from the British Empire and the British Egyptian Expeditionary Force, successfully battled and repelled the Ottoman military presence from much of the Hejaz and Transjordan. The rebellion eventually took Damascus and set up a short-lived monarchy led by Faisal, a son of Hussein.

The Middle East was later partitioned by the Britain and France into mandate territories, and the British were accused of reneging on their promise to support a unified independent Arab state.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt

Just in case you are still struggling, do you realise the Palestinians are Arabs? It might be your confusion is that you think all Muslims are Arabs or all Arabs are Muslims, I guess it is like the old "they all look the same to me" adage! (they don't by the way!)

Here try some real history,


And what were the Jews doing whilst the Arabs and British were fighting against the Ottoman empire and Germany, they were holding the Donkeys!

I will deal with the Balfour Declaration, the Mandate and the other points I have raised after you have an understanding of the Arabs!

Check your facts and Praise the Lord!
#15013351
skinster wrote:History on Palestine was written by the victors in the Western world and that's mostly what's out there including most of the MSM, but there is plenty on what actually took place, except most people have been inoculated to nay speak this issue lest they be accused of being anti-Semites, despite what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is genocide towards anti-Semites AKA Palestinians.

There are those that believe this is an issue that's been there forever and both sides are bad and equal yada yada yada but that is not the reality, the reality as far as there being two sides of this story is only that one side is the oppressive force and the other that's oppressed, and any violence that comes from the oppressed is nothing more than resistance to the aforementioned oppression they suffer, something world laws cater for (including with arms).

Hindsite, yes, that new documentary is anti-Israel insofar as being anti Israeli snipers shooting dead children, journalists, medics etc. at these protests every week and keeping them in a modern day concentration camp (the reason for the protests). I look forward to watching it.


Absolutely as above and the rewriting of history continues to this day, people are unaware of the terrorism that created Israel. If you have time and have not read it I recommend this book.

State of Terror.

Thomas Suarez’s “State of Terror” is a meticulously documented history of Zionism from its early stages in Israel until 1956. It is the story of how a number of secular Jews successfully installed a religious state located on the land of another nation. The established myth is that after centuries of antisemitism culminating in the Holocaust, the Jews ‘deserved’ Israel, the ‘land without a people for people without a land.’ Historical accounts often deepen and are refined with time and study. Suarez’s book (along with a few others such as Alison Weir’s “Against Our Better Judgment”) convincingly refutes the generally accepted history entirely.
The war did not temper their violence. When the British consolidated three boats of refugees onto the ship Patria in Haifa with the intention of taking them to a displaced persons camp in Mauritus, the Haganah bombed the ship of refugees. Over 267 people died, among them 200 Jews. Zionists spun the story as a reenactment of the biblical story of Masada, claiming that the passengers of the Patria heroically committed mass suicide by bombing their own ship when they failed to reach Israel.
https://israelpalestinenews.org/review- ... te-terror/

I expect you have already seen this but for others who wish to really know the truth well worth a watch.

#15013355
Wow. You're really trying to school Hindsite. I admire it, but you know he's a lost cause right?

I'm currently reading Thomas Suarez’s “State of Terror”, at the same time as completing Steven King's "Doctor Sleep". I tend to read both 1 Fiction and 1 non-fiction book at the same time.

Suarez's book is an interesting read. I've only just started it though.
#15013358
Baloo wrote:Wow, seldom whilst debating Palestine have I met such outstanding historical ignorance!

First you have switched from WW2 to WW1, you do realise there were two world wars?

Then you have confused the Ottoman empire for the ARAB Palestinians, Arab Jews, Christians and Muslims! Incredible!

I switched to WWI because that is when the Holy land ruled by the Ottoman Empire was conquered by the British. It all continued in WWII. The temporary revolt matters little to the point I originally made.

How Nazis courted the Islamic world during WWII

Tens of thousands of Muslims fought for the Nazis in World War Two.

In the war zones, Germany engaged with a wide range of religious policies and propaganda to promote the Nazi regime as the patron of Islam. As early as 1941, the Wehrmacht distributed the military handbook "Islam" to train its soldiers to behave correctly towards Muslim populations. On the eastern Front, the Nazi occupiers ordered the rebuilding of mosques, prayer halls, and madrasas — previously destroyed by Moscow — and the re-establishment of religious rituals and celebrations in order to undermine Soviet rule.

German military authorities also made extensive efforts to co-opt Islamic dignitaries. German propagandists in the eastern territories, the Balkans, and North Africa tried to use religious rhetoric, vocabulary and iconography to mobilize Muslims. They politicized sacred texts like the Quran as well as religious imperatives, most notably the concept of jihad, in order to foment religious violence for political ends.

On the German side pragmatic, strategic interests were the most important driving force behind this policy. In its propaganda, however, especially in the Arab world, anti-Semitic themes played an important role. Anti-Semitic propaganda was often connected to attacks against the Zionist migration to Palestine which had emerged as a main topic in Arab political discourses.

On the Muslim side one cannot generalize. Some of the Muslim allies of the Nazi regime — most importantly the famous Mufti of Jerusalem — shared the Nazis' Jew-hatred. In the war zones, in the Balkans, in North Africa, and in the Eastern territories, the picture is more complicated. In many of these regions, Muslims and Jews had lived together for centuries. And in some cases, Muslims would now help their Jewish neighbors, for example hiding them from the Germans.

The courtship of Muslims was to pacify the occupied Muslim-populated territories and to mobilize Muslims to fight on the side of Hitler's armies.

Many of those Muslims who worked with the Nazi regime had pragmatic reasons. They believed that Nazi Germany in 1941-1942 would be victorious and that it would determine the future world order and that the Nazis could help them become liberated from, for example, British imperial rule.


Some leading Nazis, particularly Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, repeatedly expressed their respect for Islam. Whenever denouncing the Catholic Church, Hitler routinely contrasted it with Islam. While he denounced Catholicism as a weak, effeminate religion, he praised Islam as a strong, aggressive, martial religion.

https://www.dw.com/en/how-nazis-courted ... a-41358387

It is clear that the so-called Palestinians of today are still Jew haters. The Palestinians I am referring to are Muslim Arabs.

Check the facts and Praise the Lord!
#15013362
Hindsite wrote:I switched to WWI because that is when the Holy land ruled by the Ottoman Empire was conquered by the British. It all continued in WWII. The temporary revolt matters little to the point I originally made.

How Nazis courted the Islamic world during WWII

Tens of thousands of Muslims fought for the Nazis in World War Two.

In the war zones, Germany engaged with a wide range of religious policies and propaganda to promote the Nazi regime as the patron of Islam. As early as 1941, the Wehrmacht distributed the military handbook "Islam" to train its soldiers to behave correctly towards Muslim populations. On the eastern Front, the Nazi occupiers ordered the rebuilding of mosques, prayer halls, and madrasas — previously destroyed by Moscow — and the re-establishment of religious rituals and celebrations in order to undermine Soviet rule.

German military authorities also made extensive efforts to co-opt Islamic dignitaries. German propagandists in the eastern territories, the Balkans, and North Africa tried to use religious rhetoric, vocabulary and iconography to mobilize Muslims. They politicized sacred texts like the Quran as well as religious imperatives, most notably the concept of jihad, in order to foment religious violence for political ends.

On the German side pragmatic, strategic interests were the most important driving force behind this policy. In its propaganda, however, especially in the Arab world, anti-Semitic themes played an important role. Anti-Semitic propaganda was often connected to attacks against the Zionist migration to Palestine which had emerged as a main topic in Arab political discourses.

On the Muslim side one cannot generalize. Some of the Muslim allies of the Nazi regime — most importantly the famous Mufti of Jerusalem — shared the Nazis' Jew-hatred. In the war zones, in the Balkans, in North Africa, and in the Eastern territories, the picture is more complicated. In many of these regions, Muslims and Jews had lived together for centuries. And in some cases, Muslims would now help their Jewish neighbors, for example hiding them from the Germans.

The courtship of Muslims was to pacify the occupied Muslim-populated territories and to mobilize Muslims to fight on the side of Hitler's armies.

Many of those Muslims who worked with the Nazi regime had pragmatic reasons. They believed that Nazi Germany in 1941-1942 would be victorious and that it would determine the future world order and that the Nazis could help them become liberated from, for example, British imperial rule.


Some leading Nazis, particularly Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler, repeatedly expressed their respect for Islam. Whenever denouncing the Catholic Church, Hitler routinely contrasted it with Islam. While he denounced Catholicism as a weak, effeminate religion, he praised Islam as a strong, aggressive, martial religion.

https://www.dw.com/en/how-nazis-courted ... a-41358387

It is clear that the so-called Palestinians of today are still Jew haters. The Palestinians I am referring to are Muslim Arabs.

Check the facts and Praise the Lord!


Fascinating, you think that the fact that the Arabs fought for the British in WW1 and the British made a pact with the Arabs in 1915 predating the Balfour Declaration is unimportant to your claim the Palestinians lost WW2 which they did not even fight in! I have never seen such confusion.

You claimed the Palestinians lost in WW2 and therefor lost their land.
You wrongly thought the Palestinians fought in WW1 on the side of the germans, when they famously fought with the British.
You wrongly think the Nazis were not christians, (even the SS were over 70% christian in 1938)
You think that because the Nazis courted some Muslims in WW2 but failed to get more than a few hundred thousand (mostly from the Balkans and not Palestine) recruits is more important than the millions of Christians who fought for the axis powers!
The Mufti who supported the British until his country was being over run by Eastern European Jews with the intention of setting up the "Jewish State" subsequently called Israel hated Jews, well that is shocking, what a revelation, imagine someone hating those that wish to steal your land, make you a second class citizen, impose a new language, laws and religion where you live.

Here are a few questions which I bet you avoid.

Did the German Zionists sign a pact with Hitler in contravention of the world wide Jewish Boycott of Germany?
Did the Lehi offer to fight for Germany in WW2?
Did Begin the future PM of Israel call for terrorist attacks on british CIVILIANS in Palestine whilst the British were liberating concentration camps?

I still do not understand why you think the Palestinians should pay the price for what Christians did to the Jews in Europe over 2000 years with the Holocaust being the worst example?

Tell the truth and shame the devil!
  • 1
  • 74
  • 75
  • 76
  • 77
  • 78
  • 96
Trump and the Rule of Law

Look up the first impeachment in US history. The […]

Election 2020

Just pointing out that my grammar correction post[…]

Come on POD. Read the OP. As usual, when losing […]

Do you realize that is authoritarian, repressive[…]