Trump enacts his promised pro-life policies.... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Trump's a piece of shit. Given his history and way he treats women, this should come as no surprise. Only his asshole supporters will cheer this backwards step.

here's a better source that doesn't have conditions on removing your adblocker.

President Trump thrusts abortion fight into crucial midterm elections
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
Godstud wrote:President Trump thrusts abortion fight into crucial midterm elections
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

"It's likely to trigger lawsuits from opponents, and certain to galvanize activists on both sides of the abortion debate going into November's congressional elections."

That really says it all, he's desperate for votes to hold house and senate majorities and "hey, what's a few more lawsuits." Given the legal talent lined up behind "Pro-Choice," Trump will probably loose (again).

Zam :knife:

Sanger was a bitch.... Can't wait till her stupid Organisation goes fucken bankrupt.

I use to think overthrowing Roe Vs Wade would be the best way of accomplishing a full recovery from this murderous societal mental illness, but then I woke up and realised the best way is to destroy the business model forevermore and turn it into the next Blockbuster Video....

Then overturn the decision because "no one can get it anyway, this is just recognising the current fact it is practically illegal, you can't get it anywhere"....
The problem is there should not be any federally funded services. Trump said he would turn abortion over to the states. That is what he should do with the limited choices available.
colliric wrote:Sanger was a bitch.... Can't wait till her stupid Organisation goes fucken bankrupt.

I use to think overthrowing Roe Vs Wade would be the best way of accomplishing a full recovery from this murderous societal mental illness, but then I woke up and realised the best way is to destroy the business model forevermore and turn it into the next Blockbuster Video....

Then overturn the decision because "no one can get it anyway, this is just recognising the current fact it is practically illegal, you can't get it anywhere"....

This could never happen in Canada.

Here, you can get abortions paid for by the government.

And there are no laws limiting abortion. You could get your taxpayer funded abortion the day before your due date. Of course, no one does that.

But this is all due to the fact that the Canadian Supreme Court recognised that laws limiting abortion also take away a woman’s right to decide what her body is used for.

Of course, US lawmakers and judges are not there yet.
A day before your due date ? I find that a bit extreme. A baby thats removed from the mothers womb in the 9th months is very likely to survive even without help from medical machinery.
Yes, Negotiator, but no doctor would do the abortion. The point he's making, is that it's up to the woman and her doctor, not a bunch of swinging dicks.
Godstud wrote:Yes, Negotiator, but no doctor would do the abortion. The point he's making, is that it's up to the woman and her doctor, not a bunch of swinging dicks.

Actually, the doctor can only suggest not having the abortion, the decision itself is entirely up to the woman.

If she does decide to have an abortion so late, the government has to find her a doctor. I belive that in certain cases, the government has even paid for the woman to fly to the US for the procedure.

The crucpoint is that this is due to the fact that the government (through the court system) has recognised a woman’s right to do what she wants with her body.

I am not at all surprised that Trump does not recognise such a right.
Abortion should be free at the point of use paid for via taxes and additionally abortions for Protestants should be heavily state subsided with the money given as a cash grant to encourage more of them to take place.
Decky wrote:Abortion should be free at the point of use paid for via taxes and additionally abortions for Protestants should be heavily state subsided with the money given as a cash grant to encourage more of them to take place.

There was a privately funded program here in the US that was paying dope fiends to get sterilized but they shut it down. My niece was born addicted to opiates, my scumbag brother and his stupid bitch just couldn't lay off the dope for 9 months. Those two should be in prison for that, and at the very least permanently sterilized.
Don't worry Sivad, when capitalism is ended and a Proletarian society is raised in its place there will be no drug taking since people will be happy enough not to need to black out everything. Everyone will have 10 pints a day after work of course and more on Fridays and beer and cider will be £1 a pint. A nice drink never did anyone any harm but drugs are bourgeois.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]