Trump Meets Kim, live updates - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

President Donald Trump's announcement that the US will stop military exercises with South Korea startled Tokyo and Seoul, unsettled US lawmakers, and took at least some parts of the Pentagon by surprise.

The declaration -- one that goes to the heart of the security of US allies and the United States' western defense perimeter -- raised concerns that Trump had made a significant concession at his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un without getting anything solid in return, particularly as he raised the prospect of pulling troops out of South Korea altogether.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/12/politics ... index.html

While I'd generally be one for bringing home the troops... Trump seems to hate our allies.
colliric wrote:Rodman is friendly with both Kim & Trump, just like Pamela Anderson has that weird "friendship" with Julian Assange.

They're probably CIA honeypots.

Godstud wrote:I am pretty sure denuclearization is not on the table.

It was on the table. Trump-Kim Commit To ‘Complete Denuclearization’ At Historic Summit

ThirdTerm wrote:It was like Reagan and Gorbachev at the Reykjavík Summit. Trump is a great negotiator and North Korea negotiated in good faith. Kim Jong-un committed to 'complete denuclearisation of Korean peninsula' in the document signed with Donald Trump. This meeting will go down in history.

It did. As usual, FoxNews had the best coverage.

Zagadka wrote:Result of meeting: platitudes and promises to keep doing what they said they were going to do. Nothing specific, no major military stand down...

No more missile tests. No more war games.

Hong Wu quoting Rodman wrote:"I tried to do that to Obama and Obama didn't even give me the time of day."

I think this is what is pissing the left off so much. Trump is going to win a much bigger share of the black vote in 2020. People are already starting to talk about his re-election being in the bag now.
They're not hating on it. They are merely, and rightly so, being skeptical of anything Trump says, because Trump lies most of the time.
blackjack21 wrote:I think this is what is pissing the left off so much. Trump is going to win a much bigger share of the black vote in 2020. People are already starting to talk about his re-election being in the bag now.

He's in a much better position than Dubya was in 2002 and in '04 he coasted to a second innings as we say in Australia.
You have to have some concerns about the freedom of expression allowed to those referring to their
Supreme Leader Comrade. Isn’t that an oxymoron?

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]