Leftist Germans disrupt moment of silence for Jewish girl murdered by Muslim migrant - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

It even becomes more shameful when the women disrupting the moment, Claudia Roth, held a moment of silence herself with the German Parliament for refugees that died crossing the Mediterranean in 2015.

Germany- CDA state executive: If Susanna(14) had not been murdered by an Iraqi, she would have died differently somehow. Closing borders is cowardly and anti-Christian.

A moment of silence in the German Parliament, for the murdered 14-year-old Susanna Maria Feldmann, was disrupted by leftist MPs. While the complete right-wing AfD fraction honoured the girl, leftist MPs could not appreciate it and disrupted it.

Claudia Roth, a member of the leftist “Green Party” and the Vice President of the German Parliament, decided to interrupt Thomas Seitz’s (AfD) respectful moment of silence for Susanna F., who was raped and murdered by an Iraqi migrant.

Seitz decided to use his speaking time to honour the girl, but was quickly interrupted by Roth. While the AfD fraction was silent for the girl, leftist German parliament members started to make noise and applauded for Roth’s intervention.

The moment can be seen as the most shameful moment in German Parliament. Intentionally disrupting a moment of silence for a victim certainly isn’t a normal occurrence in German politics.

It even becomes more shameful when the women disrupting the moment, Claudia Roth, held a moment of silence herself with the German Parliament for refugees that died crossing the Mediterranean in 2015.

The girl to be honoured was the 14-year-old Susanna Maria Feldmann, who was found raped and murdered near train tracks in Wiesbaden. An Iraqi migrant recently admitted he murdered her.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/06/video ... 5c.twitter

Another German girl murdered by migrants? Iraqi and Turkish migrants suspected of raping and murdering 14-year-old Susanna

The girl’s body was found on Wednesday around 2 pm in the Wiesbaden district “Unterm Kalkofen” between Wiesbaden’s Erbenheim district, the landfill site and Wiesbadener Südfriedhof. According to police and media reports the girl was raped for hours and choked.

According to the investigators, Ali Bashar came to Germany in October 2015 during the migrant crisis. First, he and his family had been housed in the first Hessian reception in Gießen, in March 2016, they then came to Wiesbaden.

The Suspect is known to the police for several violent crimes. He is also suspected of raping an 11-year-old girl, Bild reports.

This isn’t the first girl murdered by migrants. The 19-year-old student Maria Ladenburger was found raped and drowned on 16 October 2016. The Afghan perpetrator, identified as Hussein Khavari, entered Germany in November 2015.

The Fifteen-year-old Mia V. was stabbed to death with a kitchen knife in front of a drugstore in Kandel on 27 December 2017, by her former boyfriend. The Afghan migrant arrived in Germany as an unaccompanied minor in the spring of 2016.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/06/anoth ... hE.twitter

Last edited by noir on 12 Jun 2018 09:17, edited 3 times in total.
The left are simply being asinine at this point. They are playing their politics game in process losing all their decency. But then again, I guess the fact that another girl got raped and killed because of their immigration policies, shows they had no decency to begin with.

She died because of people like that MP woman.
Albert wrote:The left are simply being asinine at this point. They are playing their politics game in process losing all their decency.

The Arabs are crucial for German leftist psyche, the children and grandchildren of real Nazis. Since the late 60's the Arabs, mainly "Palestinians", gave them a moral rehabilitation. By supporting these savages they can elevate themselves as "anti imperialists" and "anti racists".
Four German girls have been murdered by migrants: Susanna, Mia, Maria, Mireille. The German women's march to the Chancellery of Angela Merkel last Saturday in Berlin. The motto: 'We do not sacrifice our women's rights for a failed integration policy.'

Latest. Young woman in the park of Viersen stabbed. The perpetrator is on the run

I would boo the disingenuous fascist AfD at every moment, including, especially including, when they are using a moment of silence to pit one minority group against another.

If it was up to the AfD both Jewish and Muslim people would be second class citizens.

How dare they use someones death to perpetuate their hatred for immigrants? Is there no honour, even for the dead, any more? Disgusting.
BeheadTheFrog wrote:I would boo the disingenuous fascist AfD at every moment, including, especially including, when they are using a moment of silence to pit one minority group against another.

If it was up to the AfD both Jewish and Muslim people would be second class citizens.

How dare they use someones death to perpetuate their hatred for immigrants? Is there no honour, even for the dead, any more? Disgusting.
So what is their solution to solve the problem they have created? Do you might suggest a solution?

And yes indeed, having a protest moment of silence to highlight the suffering these peoples' policies have caused sure is frustrating. I'm sorry how arrogant and hateful this whole spectacle seems to you.
BeheadTheFrog wrote:I would boo the disingenuous fascist AfD at every moment, including, especially including, when they are using a moment of silence to pit one minority group against another.

The disgusting one is you.
Jews in Germany are voting for the AfD because the Muslim imigrants are their enemy.
Albert wrote:So what is their solution to solve the problem they have created? Do you might suggest a solution?

And yes indeed, having a protest moment of silence to highlight the suffering these peoples' policies have caused sure is frustrating. I'm sorry how arrogant and hateful this whole spectacle seems to you.

It won't be easy. For 50 years the Europeans are brainwashed to support the Muslim and Arab cause from a "moral" point of view. This strategy did wonder to rehibilitated the German, mainly the middle classes, self esteem. It helped them to view the Jews (and Israel's self defence) as racists and imperialists while they were on the good side of history. Today, they can't admit they were wrong all along. To this, they will fight the Muslim cause to the bitter end. Nazis remain Nazis and nothing will change it.

@Albert, watch TR videos in Germany.
You view things centered on Jewish-Arab relations, understandably so. What is happening in Germany and western world in general is indeed an outcome of post-WWII order but it is much more deeper then what has happened between Germans and the Jews.

Germans in west like many other people in the west have been conditioned to a new "mentality" of sort. This mentality is that of which one sees no nations. People in charge today like Macron and Merkel want to lead us further in this way, where Germany is not defined by being "German", but instead it is this weird state of no-nation.

Hence why these people do not get ethnic relations because they refuse to consider that ethnicity even exist.

It is an fanatical attempt to breakaway from the human past, basically futile in the end. But we are living in the ugly consequences of this fanaticism today. There is much more to it, but this is the gist of it I gather.

In case of Arab-Israel relation all these people see is oppressed Palestinians and oppressors Israeli. In any other way they can not view things because of their ideological outlook. They do not get the bigger human picture of what is happening with Israel and Palestine. As they can not view things from ethnic and historical outlook, to them such things do not exist or are in the past.

It is almost like the west handicapped itself.
It is how my mom likes to say: "Make an idiot pray and he will break his forehead".

Whenever you have radicalism, fanaticism, or strict ideological restrictions. You have idiots rising to the top and decent honest people who refuse to follow nonsense stay at the bottom. Political correctness for example, has created a situation where people rose to power not on merit but if they can follow ideological doctrine. Hence what you have now is idiots in power.

That is why I'm still of the believe that an average football hooligan can govern better then someone like Merkel.
Yes you are right, that is also where the conundrum is. The kids get brainwashed in colleges and universities who then go out in the world conditioned in this way. Then a working class chap tells them what they have done wrong. They refuse to listen, because they are "educated" and the working class chap is not. There is this academic elitism taking place as well. True.
Well, I see it as human. Skinster is an ethnic minority who is looking out for herself and her kind. She is scared of what might happen if the liberal progressive order collapses in the west. She acts tough but really she is a big scardy cat. It is all human, she might not even be conscious if this herself.

Most peoples' political position is rooted in their own self experience and interests. Mine as well.
Albert wrote:Yes you are right, that is also where the conundrum is. The kids get brainwashed in colleges and universities who then go out in the world conditioned in this way. Then a working class chap tells them what they have done wrong. They refuse to listen, because they are "educated" and the working class chap is not. There is this academic elitism taking place as well. True.

Nothing new

Code: Select all“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”

― George Orwell
Albert wrote:Well, I see it as human. Skinster is an ethnic minority who is looking out for herself and her kind. She is scared of what might happen if the liberal progressive order collapses in the west. She acts tough but really she is a big scardy cat. It is all human, she might not even be conscious if this herself.

Most peoples' political position is rooted in their own self experience and interests. Mine as well.

It's not a private isolated case. It's a global strategy of Muslim immigrants activism in the west.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so American traitor Russell Bentley kidnapped and […]

I recently heard a video where Penn Jillette (w[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the White[…]