Leftist Germans disrupt moment of silence for Jewish girl murdered by Muslim migrant - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Albert wrote:Nah, she is too much of a pothead to be part of any meaningful activism. She is more like a twitter warrior on the internet.

Look, who is calling the Israeli Jews to "go back to Europe", (while they themselves colonizing and settling Christandom), same people who also claim "I do think people should be able to live where they want, since I kind of get to do that."

BDS Activism in North American campuses

They are penetrating the west, now even North America. The anti Trump "women march" was organized by Muslim Brotherhood affiliated activism (Linda Sarsour). Watch Tommy Robinson videos covering the real "Women March" in Germany. The Germans, children and grandchildren of real Nazis, are calling him "Nazi", while themselves reviving the Nazi Islamic wartime alliance on false premises of "anti imperialism" and "anti racism".
The grieving mother, Diana Feldman (of Russian Jewish descent) in an interview to Israeli outlet. It's unclear if the Muslim preparators knew she was Jewish, because Sussanne used to hide it. In an "anti racist" EU and Germany, Jews ought to hide their identity, only Muslim invaders are allowed to express publicly and freely their identity.

Excuse me if I interrupt the petty bickering and name calling to make an ON TOPIC observation.

The disruption here is being caused by the member trying to Hi-Jack the assembly and impose a "moment of silence" without following procedure and in defiance of the bodies "Rules of order." The bodies authority quite correctly ignores his attempted disruption and moves on to the next speaker. They are not disrupting him, he is disrupting them.

There is procedure for establishing a "moment of silence." It involves a motion, a second, and a vote. If the motion carries, the body will observe that moment at a specified time. This member completely ignores the procedure and attempts to impose his personal will on the rest of the body. That other members react to such unprecedented behavior isn't at all disruptive of unusual. Neither is the chair acting to restore order and minimize the time being wasted by his disruptive activity.

This is all quite obvious and apparent and those trying to create an "Issue" around it are equally obvious and apparent.

Zam :smokin:
Yes, we are all well aware that this was a "disruption" most likely done to highlight the issue, that these type of politicians are trying to avoid addressing.

By the way, and this is very important, it is these established politicians that have created the state of affairs where women are killed and raped by migrants.
Albert wrote:Yes, we are all well aware that this was a "disruption" most likely done to highlight the issue,

I'd suggest you read the title of this thread again Albert … Obviously SOMEONE is not "Aware." But maybe misrepresentation doesn't bother you? Maybe you like reinforcing the delusion? Maybe you, and disruptive people like you are the problem here. Not the "politicians" who are just trying to do their jobs.

Zam :roll:
Murder of Jewish girl in Germany fuels an anti-migrant backlash

In Germany, the case of a young Muslim refugee charged with the rape and murder of a teenage girl has captured media attention and rocked Germany’s Jewish community: The victim, 14-year-old Susanna Feldmann, was Jewish.

Missing since May 22, the girl’s body was found June 6 buried in a shallow grave near her hometown of Mainz. The case has rattled Germany, which is beset with worries about crime emanating from the large Muslim refugee population — many of whom are young, single men, frustrated and aimless.

Before it appeared that anti-Semitism likely played no role in this crime, the story spread in German Jewish social media circles — so much so that the Central Council of Jews in Germany stepped in with a statement meant both to show sympathy and douse flames.

“A young life has been cruelly cut short. Our deepest sympathy goes to her relatives and friends,“ the council’s president, Josef Schuster, said in a media statement June 7 that noted the family’s membership in the Mainz Jewish community. But, he added, “premature conclusions or speculation [about the case] are out of the question.”

Schuster told JTA that he decided to comment in part because he had “heard that in social media the victim was being instrumentalized for xenophobic, anti-migration ends.”
He said the case, which he called “very tragic,” does raise issues that are relevant to everyone in Germany, not just to Jews.

While many facts have come out since the body of Susanna Feldmann was found and the suspect was arrested and interrogated, the incident still feeds populist speculation and anger at German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who in 2015 opened the door to more than a million refugees from the war-torn Middle East on humanitarian grounds.

Many are young, single men between 16 and 30 years old — like Ali Bashar, the 20-year-old former asylum seeker who admitted killing Susanna.

“There are no young women here” for migrants like him, Susanne Schroter, director of the Global Islam Research Center at Goethe University in Frankfurt, said in an interview Saturday with the web.de online magazine.

“We’re no longer talking about isolated cases” of violence against women, she said, adding that German society urgently needed to confront reality.

I imagine that this is pretty thorny issue for the German people in general because they are forbidden to talk openly and honestly about race, ethnicity and culture.

At least the think tanks are talking rather candidly about sex, which could also open up a whole different can of worms so even there they have to tread carefully.

It is amusing to me to see the 'Central Council of Jews in Germany' jumping out in front of this and trying to get everyone to calm down about the rape and murder of one of their own.

It can only mean is that it is far more important that Germany to remain pro-immigrant, even at the expense of young girls.

Man, that is real sick.
In the Arab Islamic world the male use the female to take revange on other man. Many of the recent victims were young girls who knew the murderer before, they were innocent enough to believe the established propaganda that nothing wrong will happen to them.

Bassam Tibi, is a German political scientist and Professor of International Relations. He was born in 1944 in Damascus, Syria and moved to Germany in 1962. He is also the founder of Islamology as a social-scientific study of Islam and conflict in post-bipolar politics.

The following essay by the Syrian-German Islamic reformer Bassam Tibi was originally published by Die Welt.

Women rights: Young men who bring a culture of violence with them
by Bassam Tibi

The events in Cologne were just a prelude: Many Arab migrants bring very misogynistic social values to Germany. That makes it almost impossible for them to be integrated. A guest commentary.
Is there any connection between the attacks on New Year’s Eve in Cologne and the situation in Syria? The answer is: Yes, there is a connection and the common denominator is violence against women.
Many of my German discussion partners do not seem to understand the violence that is directed against women in a oriental patriarchal culture. In the orient, a woman is not considered an entity, but an object of a man’s honour. The violation of a woman is not viewed only as a sexual act and crime against the woman herself, but more as an act of humiliation of the man to whom she belongs.

Among the war refugees, there are not only victims of violence but also many perpetrators, and even numerous Islamists. Added to that is the fact that these predominantly young men aged 14 to 20 bring with them the culture of violence, including against women, from the Near East to Germany. New Year’s Eve in Cologne is just a demonstration of that, and no isolated case as our politicians like to pretend in order to downplay the significance of the matter.
Independent of the war, the image of women in the Arabic-oriental culture is patriarchal, even comprehensively inhuman. This image of women must not be tolerated in Europe under the mantle of respect for other cultures.

And for the Arab man, the sexual violence is not just about the “sexual attraction” of the European woman but also about the European man, whose honour he wants to besmirch. And that is what happened in Cologne.

Cologne was just the beginning. If Germany brings in over a million people from the world of Islam and does not fulfil their expectations, we had better be prepared for a few things. From advertisements, all these young men think that they know that every European has a luxury apartment, a car and a “pretty blonde”; they think that they will get all that too and join in the prosperity.
But when these young men instead end up receiving emergency accommodation in school gyms or sports arenas, they feel like they have been deceived and discriminated against. So they develop a desire for revenge against the European man. The disappointed and enraged Arab men therefore took their revenge in Cologne and Hamburg against German men, represented by their women.
As a Syrian who represents an enlightened Islam and who advocates respect for women, I say: That was a culturally anchored act of revenge. What should be criticized here is not only the much lamented false tolerance, but also the ignorance about other cultures.
This is the best counter example , and response I can give.

Also I wanted to assert that crime, and specifically hate crimes, such as directed at Jews is not especially characteristic of any particular people. Rather it is a problem that all populations must address, and counteract.
As an aside, the German Greens are not the most leftist party in Germany. That distinction would belong to the aptly named The Left Party .
Deutschmania wrote:This is the best counter example , and response I can give.
Also I wanted to assert that crime, and specifically hate crimes, such as directed at Jews is not especially characteristic of any particular people. Rather it is a problem that all populations must address, and counteract

The leaders of the Jewish community say that the rape and murder of the Jewish girl wasn't a hate crime though. They say that she wasn't targeted because she was Jewish.

Maybe they thought she was a white girl, and hate crimes against them don't count.

I don't really think there is a fundamental diffe[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is because the definition of "anti-semi[…]

I want the Colleseum and Circus Maximus back to e[…]

her grandfather wanted to destroy USA SO why did[…]