UK: New 'antisemitism' definition says criticism of Israel is now racist. - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Russia supports Cobryn because they know that he will server their interests by weakening the UK and its alliance with the US

Corbyn is a disaster

Corbyn will not succeed in his foregin policy ideas. It just will not be possible. It is more likely he will pursue standard Western foreign policies. Afterall he does not have enough support either in his own party or the foreign office. And one man is not going to suddenly change established British strategic doctrine.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:if he ever get elected at least it will be fun watching the UK degrading and losing what is left of its power

But this is the problem. The country does not need power or major international influence at this stage in history. The empire is gone and it can pursue it's interests in a variety of alternative ways while maintaining a low profile. The real issue is the changing demograpy within the country and misguided attempts to still try and be a global power. Because at the moment the English are pursuing a lot of unpopular foreign policies around the world while inviting in immigrants from those countries they are antagonising. It is not very smart is it? In essence the English want foreign policies that are stupid and immoral, counter to their own interest in some hope of being an empire. Meanwhile at home the country is collapsing in on itself and falling to communalism and incompetent administration.
The English should concentrate on football and leave world politics alone its not their thing anymore :lol:

Britain is losing its identity and national pride and Corbyn will be the nail in the coffin to ensure the death of British identity

the labor are relying on support of foreigners like skinster who would want to replace the British culture with something else
^ more zionist tears, they are always delicious. Isn't a bit rich complaining about foreigners when you moved to a settler-colonialist state in the last few decades? And what about the UK's culture am I trying to replace? I'm a fucking Brummie m8 and I don't pretend otherwise. :lol:

I hope Mossad continue with their bullshit lies about Corbyn and left-Labour because it's bringing great results:

:D :D :D

In related news:

The Israeli lobby were caught undercover in a documentary that was released showing how they planned to undermine or oust UK politicians who support Palestine and this is where all the Corbyn-is-an-antisemite lies came from. Below is info on the second documentary made but this time in America. It's yet to be fully released because of zionist pressure on the Qatari govt to prevent Al Jazeera from releasing it since it shows what the Israel lobby does, but bits are coming out. :D
I do find whole Corbyn love in a bit nauseating, he is far from a brilliant leader and his mealy mouthed approach to nearly everything does him no favours. I don't see Israel as an inherently racist state, it's creation has got to be understood alongside the unique situation Jews found themselves and the Europe's inability to ever truly accept Jewish people, periodically massacring them before making one last attempt at complete annihilation. Even if we loath what Israel has become it's origins are important to understand why Zionists have their views.

With that being said, it's clear as day that Jeremy Corbyn is not an anti-Semite, I don't blame Jewish people for being worried and for buying into a lot of the headlines, they have to be alert to danger but this really is a false flag and many of the people supposedly speaking out for them have quite the insidious views themselves. Corbyn's Labour represents a real danger to the neo-liberal consensus, he's certainly not a communist or even that radical but he would face down many of the institutions which have reaped a reward from decades of Thatcherism. That is what this smear campaign is really about.
The Israel lobby’s non-stop attacks on Corbyn will backfire

albionfagan wrote:I do find whole Corbyn love in a bit nauseating, he is far from a brilliant leader and his mealy mouthed approach to nearly everything does him no favours.

He's actually pretty clear about his opposition to things like war, banks stealing everything, nuclear weapons, austerity, saving the NHS, helping the homeless/poor and these are just things I can think of off the top of my head. This is in part why he's hated so much by the neolib establishment. You are welcome to look at his voting record that I looked at a few years ago when I doubted how excellent he was, to see he doesn't pussyfoot aboot. :D

I don't see Israel as an inherently racist state, it's creation has got to be understood alongside the unique situation Jews found themselves and the Europe's inability to ever truly accept Jewish people, periodically massacring them before making one last attempt at complete annihilation. Even if we loath what Israel has become it's origins are important to understand why Zionists have their views.

I guess you drank the zionist koolaid and missed exactly what early zionists like Ben-Gurion, Hertzl, Jabotinsky, that little witch-whore who ran the country for a bit etc. said and did from the beginning, where they were very much okay with the colonialism that you think they're victims about, and also collaborated with nazis to force euro-Jews who weren't interested in being colonizers, to colonize Palestine. Jews in Europe were victims of Euro racism but zionists were on the same page as the oppressors and acted similar to them. The origins of the zionist movement included terrorism: genocide and dispossession and early zionists leaders like current zionist leaders were very clear about this. History is your frand. :up:
Skinster as usual had hit the nail right on the head. [Zag Edit: Rule 2] has been away from the forum for so long but came back just to smear comrade Corbyn. Don't spend those sheckles all in one place frand, how much are the Israelis paying for agitprop these days anyway?
skinster wrote:The Israel lobby’s non-stop attacks on Corbyn will backfire

He's actually pretty clear about his opposition to things like war, banks stealing everything, nuclear weapons, austerity, saving the NHS, helping the homeless/poor and these are just things I can think of off the top of my head. This is in part why he's hated so much by the neolib establishment. You are welcome to look at his voting record that I looked at a few years ago when I doubted how excellent he was, to see he doesn't pussyfoot aboot. :D

I guess you drank the zionist koolaid and missed exactly what early zionists like Ben-Gurion, Hertzl, Jabotinsky, that little witch-whore who ran the country for a bit etc. said and did from the beginning, where they were very much okay with the colonialism that you think they're victims about, and also collaborated with nazis to force euro-Jews who weren't interested in being colonizers, to colonize Palestine. Jews in Europe were victims of Euro racism but zionists were on the same page as the oppressors and acted similar to them. The origins of the zionist movement included terrorism: genocide and dispossession and early zionists leaders like current zionist leaders were very clear about this. History is your frand. :up:

I'm fully aware of the history of Zionism and the Zionists you name, thank you. You see it through one lens, where one side is incorrigibly, almost inherently, bad at all times. It's not as simple as that, it's not a defence of Israel to ask why the country came to be the way it is, the mentality that has become so dominant etc. It's a great tragedy of human history that it's worked out the way it has.
:D

albionfagan wrote:I'm fully aware of the history of Zionism and the Zionists you name, thank you. You see it through one lens, where one side is incorrigibly, almost inherently, bad at all times. It's not as simple as that, it's not a defence of Israel to ask why the country came to be the way it is, the mentality that has become so dominant etc. It's a great tragedy of human history that it's worked out the way it has.

Yes, it's a tragedy, an ongoing tragedy at that, that Palestinians have to pay for the crimes of earlier Euro genocide (that which came before the zionist version of it in Palestine).

I don't actually think you're "fully aware of the history" of zionism either because if you read the words of the people I mentioned, you wouldn't assume they were victims at all; they were clear in their colonialism, dispossession, racism etc. If you were fully aware, you wouldn't be painting zionists as victims.
skinster wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1340862292716170&set=a.187860708016340&type=3&theater

I see, so people like Benjamin Netanyahu are extremists,who have nothing to do with Judaism, which is a religion of peace.
Rich wrote:I see, so people like Benjamin Netanyahu are extremists,who have nothing to do with Judaism, which is a religion of peace.

I'll be honest with you, codified Judaism is not a religion of Peace, The Talmud is a shocker. It just looks good in comparison to Islam. And the Jews having their far lower population allows for this fact.

I classify @Ter as a Jew.
Actually, Islam is the religion of peace, and the **terror organization** are the Chosen People of God.

That's why they're allowed to kill whomever they want. It's also why the **terror organization** are given a monopoly on our information sources and allowed to sell us our money.
The constant message in so many postings

"Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again."

in so many postings alone makes this thread soooo worth my time :lol:

Yeah, like I would actually care what people post on Facebook. :lol: Nope, really dont.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O