UK: New 'antisemitism' definition says criticism of Israel is now racist. - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

colliric wrote:You make it sound like he's been having sex with prostitutes and a sex tape might come out....

I would not mind if he had some fun with women (or men, if that would be his thing)
but honouring terrorist killers and promoting terrorist organisations is much, much worse.

colliric wrote:This is typical Zionist airing all his dirty laundry tactics after having private investigators dig it up for a pretty penny.

It is found with one click on any British quality newspaper :)

Anyway these days they look up what you said thirty years ago and finish your political career forthwith.

colliric wrote:Also...

Sorry no can do, and do not ask again please.
Ter wrote:It is found with one click

Bias, bullshit and lies, maybe.

any British quality newspaper

The quality of British newspapers is dire. Daily print demand is going down as digital goes up. The problem is for every £154 newspapers lose in print revenue, they gain only £5 on the digital side.

Because good journalism is expensive and chasing clicks is cheap, they end up chasing clicks and churning shite.

:)
Ter wrote:I would not mind if he had some fun with women (or men, if that would be his thing)
but honouring terrorist killers and promoting terrorist organisations is much, much worse. It is found with one click on any British quality newspaper :) Anyway these days they look up what you said thirty years ago and finish your political career forthwith.

Yes but I mean comon, it's pretty low blow punch in the balls stuff and you know it. In reality he's no worse than other left-wing anti-zionist politicans.

Sorry no can do, and do not ask again please.

I will ask again, but ok not for a while. I'll be honest I really would appreciate suggestions. They can be hard to find on Google Play.
Ter regurgitating nonsense coming from the words of a war criminal (Benjamin Netanyahu) is amusing and not at all boring or surprising. zionist-desperation is quite a sight, lately.

I hope Netanyahu continues to speak out against Corbyn, and that war criminal Tony Blair, he's been a bit quiet about Corbyn lately...I wonder why that could be. :excited:

Ter wrote:Ooh Corbyn, Ooh Corbyn. :lol:

No, you have to sing his full name, Ter. This is from a day ago in Cornwall. :music:
Yeah, I don't know why they care. Sounds like similar type of smearing as is done towards Trump: OK, he might be a douche but get over it and come up with some better ideas.

Unfortunately, though, I think you give a bit too much leverage on what is said on Twitter. One cannot really measure desperation from Twitter accounts you follow. It's more of a bubble than anything tangible.
skinster wrote:Was there something specific you are claiming or denying?

I can try to write it in more simple English if it would be easier for you?

I don't need your boring opinion on what news I share or consume since I don't think you're as important as you think you are, but thanks for trying. :D

If I'm so unimportant, why do you bother responding to me?
New controversy for Corbyn as photo emerges of him making hand gesture linked to Muslim movement branded 'counter to British values and democracy'

Jeremy Corbyn is shown making Rabbi'ah gesture linked to Muslim Brotherhood
The four-fingered sign is used by MB supporters to show their links to the group
MB, the party of ex-Egyptian leader Mohammed Morsi, is banned in Middle East
David Cameron said group's beliefs 'counter to British values and democracy'

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn faces fresh condemnation today after a photograph emerged of him apparently making the salute of a controversial Muslim movement.

Mr Corbyn was seen making the Rabbi'ah four-fingered gesture popularised by the Muslim Brotherhood – the political movement condemned as 'counter to British values and democracy'.

The shot, which emerged in the Daily Telegraph, shows Mr Corbyn standing alongside a man in a Muslim Association of Great Britain badge at Finsbury Park Mosque in the MP's Islington North constituency.

Gesture: Mr Corbyn and an unidentified man make the Rabbi-ah sign, which has become linked to the controversial Muslim Brotherhood

The paper said the picture was believed to have been taken in February 2016, after he became party leader.

The Brotherhood is banned across much of the Middle East and Russian after being linked to terrorism. In 2015, David Cameron said membership could be seen as 'a possible indicator of extremism'.

Last night counter-extremism campaigner Maajid Nawaz told the Telegraph the Muslim Brotherhood was to Muslims 'what the BNP are to the English – bigoted, identitarian and dangerous'.

A spokesman for Mt Corbyn said: 'The four-fingered gesture is a well-known symbol of solidarity with victims of the 2013 Rabaa massacre in Cairo.'

The latest row comes after days of controversy for Mr Corbyn after he was photographed at a wreath-laying ceremony in a Tunis graveyard where members of Black September – the terror group behind the Munich Olympics massacre of 11 Israeli athletes – are buried.

He admitted on Monday that he was 'present' when it was laid but he didn't believe he was 'actually involved in it'.

The 1972 attack on German soil is still remembered in Israel as a national trauma.

Eleven Israelis were taken hostage by the Black September terror group, two were murdered in the Olympic village.

Last night the Labour leader was also blasted by the widow of one of the victims.

Ankie Spitzer's husband Andrei, a fencing coach, was murdered at the 1972 games by Palestinian terrorists.

She told Sky News she believed Corbyn must apologise and said: 'Imagine when an Israeli politician would go and put flowers on the graves of those murderers that killed people in London or England - how would the British people accept that.

'They would not accept, so we don't accept this behaviour.'

Corbyn admitted on Monday that 'I was present when it was laid, I don't think I was actually involved in it'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ement.html

How will this man lead Britain ?
He seems to be interested mainly in Arab causes.
Attachments
Corbyn4.jpg
Corbyn4.jpg (70.84 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Failed Attempt to Smear Jeremy Corbyn Reveals Waning Power of British Tabloids
For decades, British politicians have cowered in fear at the power of the nation’s popular and largely unregulated tabloid newspapers, which are owned by a handful of billionaires, and skew heavily to the far right.

The current Conservative government is no exception. Prime Minister Theresa May reportedly met with Rupert Murdoch, who owns the Sun, soon after she took power. The man May put in charge of negotiating Britain’s complex exit from the European Union, David Davis, left the first day of talks in Brussels after just an hour so that he could get back to London for a private dinner with Paul Dacre, editor of the Daily Mail.

So the prime minister presumably thought it would be good politics to joke on Wednesday in the House of Commons about a smear campaign launched by the tabloids on Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the opposition Labour party. Referring to a recent barrage of poorly sourced stories in the Sun and the Mail accusing Corbyn of having helped Czechoslovakia spy on Britain during the Cold War, May introduced a tortured pun about the Labour leader wanting her to sign “a blank Czech.”

Corbyn’s response, a theatrical yawn, delighted his supporters.

A more potent sign that the attacks had failed was how quickly other members of May’s party retreated when the allegations about Corbyn were thoroughly debunked by former British spies and records available in the archives of the Czech secret service. Those records, an archivist told the BBC, showed only that a spy posing as a diplomat had spoken with Corbyn in the 1980s, but had not recruited him as a source.

The former spy, Jan Sarkocy, whose testimony against Corbyn is the only source for the slew of British newspaper stories branding the Labour leader a traitor, subsequently undermined his own credibility in an interview with a Czech newspaper, Novy Cas. Asked what kind of information Corbyn had provided to him, Sarkocy boasted that it was so detailed that he knew what then-Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher ate for breakfast each day and what clothes she planned to wear one day in advance.

Sarkocy did not explain how Corbyn — who was then a marginal figure on the far-left of the opposition Labour Party — would have known such intimate details about the daily habits of the far-right, Conservative prime minister.

The former spy then boosted suspicions that he was a fabulist by also claiming to have secretly organized a huge pop concert at Wembley Stadium in the late ’80s — apparently confusing the Live Aid concert in 1985 with a tribute to Nelson Mandela in 1988. “It was funded by Czechoslovakia,” Sarkocy told the Czech paper.

The absurdity of the former spy’s claims inspired even Andrew Neil, a former editor of the Murdoch-owned Sunday Times, to eviscerate a Conservative member of Parliament, Steve Baker, for refusing to admit that the story his colleagues had promoted was false. “Surely the real scandal,” Neil told Baker, “isn’t what Mr. Corbyn has supposedly done, or not done, it’s the outright lies and disinformation that your fellow Tories are spreading.”

Faced with the threat of legal action for having libeled Corbyn, another Conservative MP, Ben Bradley — previously best-known for having advocated the sterilization of the poor — deleted a tweet in which he falsely claimed that “Corbyn sold British secrets to communist spies.”

Corbyn’s lawyers have demanded that Bradley also tweet an apology for having made the accusation and make a donation to a charity of the Labour leader’s choice.

On Tuesday night, Corbyn replied to the smear campaign in a video statement that quickly racked up more than 1.5 million views on social networks, in which he called the former spy’s claims “increasingly wild and entirely false.”

Corbyn also signaled that he would not be following the example of Labour’s former leader Tony Blair, who had courted Murdoch and other tabloid owners. Instead, Corbyn hinted, the newspapers should brace themselves for more regulation should he come to power.

It’s easy to laugh, but something more serious is happening. Publishing these ridiculous smears that have been refuted by Czech officials shows just how worried the media bosses are by the prospect of a Labour government.

A free press is essential for democracy and we don’t want to close it down, we want to open it up. At the moment, much of our press isn’t very free at all. In fact it’s controlled by billionaire tax exiles, who are determined to dodge paying their fair share for our vital public services.

The general election showed the media barons are losing their influence and social media means their bad old habits are becoming less and less relevant. But instead of learning these lessons they’re continuing to resort to lies and smears. Their readers — you, all of us — deserve so much better. Well, we’ve got news for them: Change is coming.

Faced with overwhelming evidence that their effort to tie Corbyn to Czech intelligence had failed, reporters for the far-right tabloids moved on to loudly demanding that the Labour leader permit the release of a supposed file on him compiled by the East German secret service, the Stasi. That effort also fell flat when German officials who oversee the Stasi archive announced that they had found no documents at all on Corbyn.

https://theintercept.com/2018/02/21/fai ... oid-press/
They keep talking about leaving to start a new party as though it was a threat. :lol: We have been hoping for them to fuck off ever since the rich Tory bastards seized control of the Labour party in 1994. :lol: I wish they would make good on their threat and actually go, they could call it the neo Tory party or they could call it the party of the Israeli government (reichskommissariat Britain).
The establishment will win, you will be crushed by the globalist!

Heavens have mercy upon us if Labour ever wins. Sorry guys, I'm with the establishment on this one. I hope MI5 has some good dirt on Corbyn that they can put to use. Maybe they can even get CIA on top of this, those guys do not mess around.
If they had any dirt on him they would've put it out by now, but all they and people like you have are lies and thankfully those lies are pretty obvious (and pathetic).

Margaret Hodge went low:

People including those who don't like Corbyn responded:

Decky wrote:They keep talking about leaving to start a new party as though it was a threat. :lol: We have been hoping for them to fuck off ever since the rich Tory bastards seized control of the Labour party in 1994. :lol: I wish they would make good on their threat and actually go, they could call it the neo Tory party or they could call it the party of the Israeli government (reichskommissariat Britain).

I know. :lol:

Hopefully they'll announce their departure at the next Labour conference. Good riddance too.

I've managed to recruit 3 family members and 1 friend to Labour membership so far. Every Corbyn supporter should be working on their in earl friends and family right now. 8)

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Yes, and that conditional statement is not necessa[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]