Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

You know that border guards work for the government right Albert? They are civil servants. Maybe you didn't know that as you have never had a job?

Alois Schicklgruber made steady progress in the semi-military profession of customs official. The work involved frequent reassignments and he served in a variety of places across Austria. By 1860, after five years of service, he reached the rank of Finanzwach-Oberaufseher (Revenue guard superintendent). By 1864, after special training and examinations, he had advanced further and was serving in Linz, Austria. He later became an inspector of customs posted at Braunau am Inn in 1875. He eventually rose to full inspector of customs and could go no higher because he lacked the necessary school degrees.
@Suntzu

I was talking about my political affiliations which aren’t tied to the American political system. I am Iranian but that doesn’t mean whenever the government throws someone off a roof, I support it. You’d have to be ignorant to think this especially with everything going on in Iran now. Furthermore, you Suntzu are more closer to being an Islamist than this forum’s residential Islamist.
It should probably be in the "Minor human interest" story section. I understand why it isn't, but let's be honest...

This isn't actually reflective of some grand political strategy or narrative unless someone wants to go to the mat about how Pres. Trump & ICE are just so generally incompetent that they can't do anything (but the same people are oftne the same who argue that we should Venezuela our economy).

The seriousness of this crime should never be minimized, and I do not seek to do that, but it is the evil actions of a person and maybe this should be a sign that a bureaucrat somewhere failed to come up with adequate regulations and oversights or failed to efnroce them. It isn't actually political news.

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain […]

That happened in Canada, not the US, where hate sp[…]

It is not an argument from ignorance, it is simply[…]

I have never seen this on TV, so I can't imagine […]