Antifa again demonstrates its undemocratic nature - Page 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:@BigSteve

You and @Doug64 and @SSDR have already provided your own testimony about how antifa should not have certain rights.

As they're a terrorist organization they should not be afforded "rights".

They should be killed...

Yes, you mentioned your feelings. Over and over again.

Other than provide more evidence for my claim that you are less democratic than antifa, this is irrelevant.

Your antifa scumbag pussies should be afforded the same "democratic" treatment as any terrorist...
Pants-of-dog wrote:No one cares about your opinion.

And why on earth have you fooled yourself into believing that anyone gives a shit about yours?

And you apparently are awful at debating.

When there's a topic to be debated, I'll debate it. This is not one of those topics. Your antifa scumbag pussies are terrorists who should be killed, and with great haste.

That's not debatable...
BigSteve wrote:And why on earth have you fooled yourself into believing that anyone gives a shit about yours?

I never present3d my opinion.

I presented an argument.

When there's a topic to be debated, I'll debate it. This is not one of those topics. Your antifa scumbag pussies are terrorists who should be killed, and with great haste.

That's not debatable...

Again, no one cares about your opinion.

And you have no argument.

Also, you are supporting my argument every time you spew your opinion on the page.

EDIT:

Ten bucks says Little Stevie just tells us his feelings about antifa again.
Last edited by Pants-of-dog on 09 Sep 2019 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I never present3d my opinion.

I presented an argument.

Which is based on your (foolish) opinion. God knows you've presented no facts...

Again, no one cares about your opinion.

And you have no argument.

See, this is why you suck at debating. When someone says something you either don't like or can't refute, you whine about it being irrelevant or that "no one cares".

I hope you don't think you're actually presenting arguments of substance, because you're light years away from that...

Also, you are supporting my argument every time you spew your opinion on the page.

No, I'm not, simply because you have no argument. All you're doing is providing your opinion, and you've foolishly convinced yourself that your opinions are facts...
Pants-of-dog wrote:I was right. He did.

Note Little Stevie’s complete lack of argument, and how his emotional outbursts actually support my claim that antifa’s critics are less democratic than antifa.

Also, your pitifully employed tactic of editing your post after I post makes you look desperate.

Do you have any actual facts, backed up by real and objective evidence, to support your stupid arguments?

I guess you have trouble reading time stamps.

What is my argument?

At this piint, it seems like you do not know.

You don't actually have an argument. You just have your whiny, terrorist loving opinions.

That's the "piint" [sic]...
Pants-of-dog wrote:So, you do not even know what my argument is.

If that is the case, you cannot even say if I am supporting it or not.

Tell us your feelings again. Please.

It supports my argument.

What is your argument?

You don't even know.

See, you're not making "arguments". You're whining. You've simply convinced yourself that your whining matters.

It doesn't...
Again, for the seventh or eighth time:

The critics of antifa are less democratic than antifa.

That is my argument.

Every time you post your feelings about how antifa are big meanies and how they should be punished or shot without a trial, you support my argument by providing another example of how anti-democratic you are when it comes to antifa.

So please, continue airing your negative emotions.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Again, for the seventh or eighth time:

The critics of antifa are less democratic than antifa.

That is my argument.

No, that's your opinion, and your opinion is irrelevant.

Do you have an actual argument you can make?
Pants-of-dog wrote:No, that is an actual argument.

No, it's an opinion, and an uneducated one, at that.

And irrelevant...

And you keep providing evidence for it.

Hardly...
Again, antifa only want to limit free speech for avowed fascists.

Critics of antifa want to limit free speech for antifa. They also want to arrest and convict antifa of crimes without a trial, and think they should not get presumption of innocence.

And critics of antifa think it is all right to threaten antifa members, and their supporters, and anyone who happens to be standing near an antifa person at any time.

Not only that, but antifa is a motley group of anarchists and comm7nists.

Critics of antifa are entrenched in the highest positions of power and have the ability to craft law and policy.

Which is more of a threat to democracy?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is boring to have this discussion be about how […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]