South Africa 'draws up a list of almost 200 farms it will seize from white farmers' as ANC head says - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Beren wrote:Well, Zimbabwe went shit under Mugabe, however, South Africa would need its own Mugabe first to go that way, I guess.

As to Western reaction:

I wonder if there will be some action too.

NONSENSE - ^ FAKE NEWS^. :roll: :roll:

Ok, to take the substance of what you say above.

South Africa has been the recipient of unfathomable amounts of aid since the 1950's, no other area of the world has witnessed such gratuity, with no strings attached.
So, just where\what has happened as a result?

South Africa presents a 'democratic' face to the world, that is highly questionable, world aid has simply produced semi-despotic & highly corrupted politicians.
That, while the poor are increasing in numbers, the S.A economy is not strong or stable, neither are the politics.

In short, world or foreign aid has created a dependant society & not a progressively prosperous society that development through trade, as opposed to aid delivers.

So, compare S.A to Zimbabwe, S.A has had the aid & is not prosperous for the majority of it's people.
On the other hand, Zimbabwe has survived the pain of sanctions from outside, with faint support from S.A- WITHOUT THE AID.
With 'aid' in the form of investment from outside, it can indeed prosper, because it's people have an iron will to survive, useful requisite to succeed economically.

As I said, Zimbabwe was subjected to sanctions that were always going to harm it's people, they were initiated by the British government, in order to protect it's land-owning 'friends' out there & they couldn't care less then, than they do now.
Nonsense wrote:NONSENSE - ^ FAKE NEWS^. :roll: :roll:

Ok, to take the substance of what you say above.

South Africa has been the recipient of unfathomable amounts of aid since the 1950's, no other area of the world has witnessed such gratuity, with no strings attached.
So, just where\what has happened as a result?

South Africa presents a 'democratic' face to the world, that is highly questionable, world aid has simply produced semi-despotic & highly corrupted politicians.
That, while the poor are increasing in numbers, the S.A economy is not strong or stable, neither are the politics.

In short, world or foreign aid has created a dependant society & not a progressively prosperous society that development through trade, as opposed to aid delivers.

So, compare S.A to Zimbabwe, S.A has had the aid & is not prosperous for the majority of it's people.
On the other hand, Zimbabwe has survived the pain of sanctions from outside, with faint support from S.A- WITHOUT THE AID.
With 'aid' in the form of investment from outside, it can indeed prosper, because it's people have an iron will to survive, useful requisite to succeed economically.

As I said, Zimbabwe was subjected to sanctions that were always going to harm it's people, they were initiated by the British government, in order to protect it's land-owning 'friends' out there & they couldn't care less then, than they do now.

By Sub-Saharan Africa standards, South Africa is a democratic paradise. Whites have no future in South Africa and they need to get out while they can. I have little sympathy for multigenerational wealth. I do have sympathy for poor Whites who don't have the resources to leave.
Alchemy wrote:That’s cute. The fact that you Trump lovers see minorities as cutting ahead of you in line angers you, although you’ve never questioned why you should occupy the first position to begin with. The implicit assumption that you should be tended to before all others encapsulates how you view your white privilege as natural and invisible, hence why you mock things like restorative justice and affirmative action. Your country was built on privileging whites over nonwhites, silly! You may have been poor, but you had freedoms which blacks were simply not entitled to and your government took care of whites in some form or another. How can you even begin to compare your life and talk about a group of people that you clearly don’t understand? And do you want to know why you don’t understand them? Because you haven’t interacted with them on a day to day level remotely adequate enough to understand that their lives are and were much worse than yours.

Your class did not erode your freedoms on the scale that were seen with blacks silly. Blacks were literally commodities, and continue fighting discriminatory practices like racial profiling and other economic biases today that you cannot even begin to comprehend from your position of privilege. Whites were the main actors in class struggle, whites were the controlling class. Your main suffering was cultural bias amongst classes which could be rectified and escaped through the acquisition of wealth and education, whereas blacks were and continue to be discriminated against based on the colour of their skin thanks to the psuedo science that is racial classification which did nothing more than to elevate whites to the top rung of the ladder under this social construct. Your thinking is truly primitive..

Alchemy wrote:And do you want to know why you don’t understand them? Because you haven’t interacted with them on a day to day level remotely adequate enough to understand that their lives are and were much worse than yours.

I guess the reason I'm not in your retarded cult is I do actually know minority people. I live with them, I work with them, I drink with them, I was locked up with them, I grew up with them. I do interact with them day to day on a personal level, they're not mythical victims to me. :lol: The reason you're in that retarded cult is that everything you know about black people came from your cultural studies courses at libtard U. :knife:
Sivad wrote:
I guess the reason I'm not in your retarded cult is I do actually know minority people. I live with them, I work with them, I drink with them, I was locked up with them, I grew up with them. I do interact with them day to day on a personal level, they're not mythical victims to me. :lol: The reason you're in that retarded cult is that everything you know about black people came from your cultural studies courses at libtard U. :knife:

And yet despite your claims above, you still suffer from ignorance and cognitive dissonance on the subject which tells me that you aren’t learning from them at all. “Mythical victims”. Your fragility is really starting to shine through. Your dumb and lame racial bullying laced posts aim to further drive my points home. You simply lack the skill set for nuanced conversations on this matter, hence why your paper thinned skin and deflections are so glaringly obvious.

Note that nowhere in your disingenuous special pleading diatribe have you mentioned actually TALKING to them, to understand their viewpoints, their daily challenges, or why 92% of blacks believe that White people benefit from advantages that Black people do not have?
Sivad wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRN4YWUlJbY

“If we broke up the big banks tomorrow . . . would that end racism? Would that end sexism?” -Hillary Clinton

:lol:

Thank you for further entrenching your bias. Your propagandist tactics are duly noted. A single example proves your idiocy. The fact that black people are shot by the police for no reason whatsoever while mass murderers are able to be taken to jail, tried, and convicted pursuant to the law is a clear example of you blatantly ignoring privilege at play. Here is the most recent ludicrous example.

Last edited by Alchemy on 26 Aug 2018 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
Albert wrote: Lol omg, another brainwashed idiot.

Dude you have no authority to post another post in this thread until you back your lies up. We are all still patiently waiting for your proof that the SA Government has said that it will be expropriating all white farms as per your retarded and propagandist claims?

Post your proof. We are eagerly waiting for you to present an actual argument and not racist, bigoted lies.
Alchemy wrote:Dude you have no authority to post another post in this thread until you back your lies up. We are all still patiently waiting for your proof that the SA Government has said that it will be expropriating all white farms as per your retarded and propagandist claims?

Post your proof. We are eagerly waiting for you to present an actual argument and not racist, bigoted lies.
Authority? Sorry I do not live under black apartheid state in South Africa. Although I do live under Progressive tyranny.
This is the way of the world, Albert. Surely this does not shock you. Moral outrage over this would be unseemly.

They have the power to exercise and they will exercise it. Just like Europeans who seized millions of square miles of land, and enslaved or evicted the inhabitants. People have not changed since those days. You may cry a tear, but it will change nothing.

Alchemy wrote:The policy is not aimed at making the life of the ordinary black better, duh, the policy is aimed at restoring stolen land to its rightful owners. Not all farms are being expropriated FFS.

This x 10000000.

This thread should have ended with this quote but people here are just too dishonest, they just don't care at all about South Africa, just saw some crazy sensationalist headline, "whites are suffering somehow somewhere, this is an outrage, look at us we are such victims."

Who gives a shit about what's actually happening, let's ignore the fact that whites will still disproportionally own most of the lands, let's compare it to actual apartheid where you can't even own any property because of Ignorance ftw.

Its glad to see an actual South African like @Alchemy is posting here, stay here and stay strong, man. :up:

If you can't address this point of Alchemy's, I couldn't give a shit about your ramblings.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

This doesn't make sense, though you have managed […]

Then the protesters are merely criticizing the po[…]

You're funny. https://www.amazon.co[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Israeli government could have simply told UNRW[…]