Mass shooting by a woman in the US. Four dead. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote: You misunderstand. He's making a comment referring to the number of so many black people on the French team. So it's not ignorant, just racist. Can't get much more American than that!

It was a reference to Trevor Noah.

If I am a racist, then Trevor Noah is a racist.
Red_Army wrote:@Verv if you want to make these mass shootings political that's awesome. The left can take this lady and you can take every other mass shooting. You're crazy if you think mass shootings are the left's "embarrassment".

I actually meant this more in terms of discussing shootings & mass shootings in terms of how each group interprets the world.

If everyone were to start taking credit for everything honestly, and people did not deflect the responsibility for things, then we would start understanding the value of white American cultural practices & norms, and we would support policies that sought to preserve them in America while expanding them to African-Americans and various newcomers.

And, in this case, we would be more willing to talk about this in terms of transgender mental illness. A crazy amount of them are inclined towards suicide & suicidal ideation, and, naturally, shooting places up & turning the gun on yourself is never quite off the table when you are like that.
MistyTiger wrote:I used to be a temp so I can understand her frustration. I hated not having benefits or holiday pay. Temps get treated worse than regular permanent staff who complain about shitty work life.

Exactly. The message to the elite is that if working conditions for some employees are so bad as to make their lives a living hell, other people will also get hurt. With a low-empathy elite, a lot of violence can happen.

Godstud wrote:In Canada we have no recorded workplace shooting that I could find, and we don't have people going "postal"(which was coined in the USA).

Valerie Fabrikant. Shot up Concordia University offices because of unfair hiring practices outlined by Misty Tiger above. Unfair distribution of opportunity leads to social violence. Always and everywhere. (Your Canuck Power memes are embarassing)

Red_Army wrote:Can you think of one transgender mass shooter off the top of your head?

I nod to your Girl Power reference. Now that women are seizing the mass-shooter narrative and making it their own, it might be time for other under-represented groups to demonstrate that we're all the same in the end.
:lol: @QatzelOk Oh yes, sorry. I forgot to go 26 years back to find a workplace shooting. There's obviously an epidemic in Canada, for it happen with such frequency. :lol:

Your ignorant posts embarrassing . :knife:

@QatzelOk calling another person a liar is not a[…]

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created […]

Well domestication was just a beneficial adaptati[…]

Experience carefree connections with the top-rated[…]