Illegal Alien Tries to Reduce Homelessness in the United States, and is going to get a new home! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Libertarian353 wrote:Indecent exposure of genitals and the forcible unconsent attempt to rub on a female counts as attempted rape. I don't understand what is so hard about this? Apparently conservatives like you is that apparently women reproductive rights are only valuable when they're taken by non-whites.

If Bret was Black and did this, you be a feminist. It's a fact that white women as with white men their dignity don't matter when they're rape by conservatives.

So now attempted rape is rape? :eh:
Libertarian353 wrote:@skinster
This fella here, every time he's in a different topic or page he will somehow shoehorn comments relating to Blacks. EVERY DAMN TIME.

Look at you: the first one bringing up blacks in a topic about non-black illegal aliens killing people. :roll: Why don't you just create a thread about it? I've told you I would debate you all you want on race. I have no problem with it. Just do it on topic.

Libertarian353 wrote:If Bret was Black and did this, you be a feminist. It's a fact that white women as with white men their dignity don't matter when they're rape by conservatives.

Again, off topic. However, anyone who was of age in 1991 and remembers what they did to Clarence Thomas came to his defense. I was one of them. I said at the time I would never be a Democrat. With the exception of someone falsely registering me as a Democrat three years ago, I've never been a Democrat. Bush I was my first vote for president, and I was a Republican until his shit-for-brains son (whom I voted for twice) didn't come down on Republicans for calling people opposed to McCain-Kennedy "racist." I was done with the Republicans by 2006. The fact that we all stood up for Clarence Thomas, and still do, always escapes white people like you who seem like you are really black leftists pretending to be white.

Libertarian353 wrote:Hell it could be topic of what you ate or drink and he'll somehow talk about the sexual nature of Blacks when he brings out the "rape" statistics.

Are you inadvertently posting in the wrong thread, or are you as obtuse as you seem?

Libertarian353 wrote:Apparently conservatives like you is that apparently women reproductive rights are only valuable when they're taken by non-whites.

This statement has Darwinian implications. Interesting.
Libertarian353 wrote:When a non-white does it, it might as well be.

Meanwhile a man is not receiving jail time for rape, which he claimed guilty of. Guess what color he was?

How 'bout this guy. He was convicted of raping a 10 year old White girl and knocking her up.

How much time should he get? Little girl already had the baby.
See the the difference you don't seem to understand in your cognitive dissonance mind, is that the Black person is paying for the crime(though being Black in america could be consider a crime by your standers regardless if that said Black committed any criminal acts.) Meanwhile a white person can not only be not jailed but president.

I wonder though why since Indiana a majority christian state and it's unconstitutional laws related to the Bible; the family didn't forced the Black man to marry her as it's stated in Deuteronomy:

"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

Here's one conservative family doing exactly that: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/opin ... aware.html

Dawn Tyree was 11 years old when a family friend began to molest her. A bit more than a year later, she became pregnant from these rapes, and her parents found out what had been going on. But they didn’t go to the police; instead, they found another solution.

“It was decided for me that I would marry him,” Tyree recalled.

So Tyree, then 13, was married to her rapist, then age 32. She became one of the thousands of underage American girls who are married each year, often sacrificing their futures to reduce embarrassment to their parents. Statutory rape is thus sanctioned by the state as marriage, and the abuser ends up not in handcuffs but showered with wedding gifts.

Our State Department protests child marriage in Africa and Asia (worldwide, a girl 14 or younger is married every 11 seconds, according to Save the Children), but every state in America allowed child marriages. That has finally changed. Last month Delaware became the first state to ban all child marriages, without exception.

“This is a historic moment for women and girls, where we’re finally ending this relic from a sexist past that is destroying girls’ lives,” said Fraidy Reiss, who runs an organization, Unchained at Last, that fights child marriage. “It shouldn’t have been this difficult.”

I've read reports of conservatives having literally sex with infants.
Libertarian353 wrote:See the the difference you don't seem to understand in your cognitive dissonance mind, is that the Black person is paying for the crime(though being Black in america could be consider a crime by your standers regardless if that said Black committed any criminal acts.) Meanwhile a white person can not only be not jailed but president.

I wonder though why since Indiana a majority christian state and it's unconstitutional laws related to the Bible; the family didn't forced the Black man to marry her as it's stated in Deuteronomy:

"If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

Here's one conservative family doing exactly that: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/opin ... aware.html

Dawn Tyree was 11 years old when a family friend began to molest her. A bit more than a year later, she became pregnant from these rapes, and her parents found out what had been going on. But they didn’t go to the police; instead, they found another solution.

“It was decided for me that I would marry him,” Tyree recalled.

So Tyree, then 13, was married to her rapist, then age 32. She became one of the thousands of underage American girls who are married each year, often sacrificing their futures to reduce embarrassment to their parents. Statutory rape is thus sanctioned by the state as marriage, and the abuser ends up not in handcuffs but showered with wedding gifts.

Our State Department protests child marriage in Africa and Asia (worldwide, a girl 14 or younger is married every 11 seconds, according to Save the Children), but every state in America allowed child marriages. That has finally changed. Last month Delaware became the first state to ban all child marriages, without exception.

“This is a historic moment for women and girls, where we’re finally ending this relic from a sexist past that is destroying girls’ lives,” said Fraidy Reiss, who runs an organization, Unchained at Last, that fights child marriage. “It shouldn’t have been this difficult.”

I've read reports of conservatives having literally sex with infants.

Old Testament. They are Christian not Jewish.
Zagadka wrote:Immigration has been at lowest levels on record for years now. Not that facts ever matter.

Yet 14% of the US population is foreign born, which is the highest that it has been since the massive wave of immigrants between 1910 and 1920.

A Yale & MIT study also found that the traditionally low balled number of 11 million illegals was quite low, and that there must be at least around 22 million.

I am curious where you get your numbers from...

Or, maybe, you can just say that illegal immigration is a much greater problem than we think because these numbers have been put up while "immigration is at the lowest levels..."

Enlighten us.

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be use[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Even in North America, the people defending the[…]

Yes, try meditating ALONE in nature since people […]