Democrat Figures Assassination Attempts - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

colliric wrote:He's a lone nut with high likelihood of Mental Illness.

Yes, and menally ill people, and people who like to be alone, are a potential risk to all of us so we should make them wear special patches on their clothing and live apart from us normals until the gas chambers are ready. Right? :roll:

POINT: A rich but stupid society can cause great harm to itself and others. And our passive and lemming-like reaction to propaganda makes Western countries (esp USA, Canada, Australia, Israel) really, really stupid.

Conveniently stupid when it comes to their elite's abuses of power.
Igor Antunov wrote:The criminal history of this boomer, coupled with the fresh van stickers and best friend in the CIA seal the deal, this is such a lazy deep state stunt. Yet another one.

The thing is, Igor, if I had set up a false flag, it would look exactly like this. The prep is the prefect fall guy.
The FBI targets mentally ill financially desperate people

Sami Osmakac, a mentally disturbed, financially unstable young man who was targeted by an elaborately orchestrated FBI sting in early 2012. The operation involved a paid informant who hired Osmakac for a job, when he was too broke to afford inert government weapons. The FBI provided the weapons seen in a so-called martyrdom video Osmakac filmed before he planned to deliver what he believed was a car bomb to a bar in Tampa, Florida. His family believes Osmakac never would have initiated such a plot without the FBI. And transcripts of conversations obtained by Aaronson show FBI agents appeared to agree, describing him as a “retarded fool” whose terrorist ambitions were a “pipe-dream scenario.” The transcripts show how the agents worked to get $500 to Osmakac so he could make a down payment on the weapons — something government prosecutors wanted to prove their case. In November 2014, Osmakac was sentenced to 40 years in federal prison, despite a court-appointed psychologist diagnosing him with schizoaffective disorder.
When Trump appeals to his moronic core supporters with divisive and hatred rhetoric what does he expect.

[center-img]http://i67.tinypic.com/219t6c3.jpg[/center-img]

[center-img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2vuaoll.jpg[/center-img]
Last edited by anarchist23 on 28 Oct 2018 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
I love liberal logic. Always good for a laugh. Trump is divisive and racist, not because of what he has done, but because they decided he was.
He is a nationalist not a globalist. Hmm, this is divisive for whom?
He wants border protection. This is divisive for whom?
He wants all people to share in the American dream by creating jobs and bringing back mfg.
Who is being divided?
Trump supporters are in the main gullible to the nth degree.
Trump spews up bile and hate filled speech and then blames the media for ensuing violence.
As with his comments below.

[center-img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2u7py5z.jpg[/center-img]

[center-img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2q8omma.jpg[/center-img]
I thought they meant something entirely different when they called him divisive. I did not know they were referring to him expressing anger at individuals. Anger which was 99% showmanship. :)
anarchist23 wrote:Trump supporters are in the main gullible to the nth degree.
Trump spews up bile and hate filled speech and then blames the media for ensuing violence.
As with his comments below.

That's 2016 and directed to Hillary Clinton sending in thugs to Trump rallies to beat people up. The violence started on the left. Trump has been much more measured in his rhetoric, but his instincts are absolutely right. These people have to be fought and confronted. That's why we need to get rid of the John Kasich types. They don't have the stomach for a tough fight, and they are sympathetic to the opposition anyway.
blackjack21 wrote:That's 2016 and directed to Hillary Clinton sending in thugs to Trump rallies to beat people up. The violence started on the left. Trump has been much more measured in his rhetoric, but his instincts are absolutely right. These people have to be fought and confronted. That's why we need to get rid of the John Kasich types. They don't have the stomach for a tough fight, and they are sympathetic to the opposition anyway.

You're not serious, you're having a laugh?
I can't see Clinton encouraging her supporters to knock the crap out of Trump supporters............ Watch this..

Rancid wrote:I didn't forget about it. They made on arrest on that one. It was a guy that had a stock pile of antidotes for Antrax. He was somehow hoping to make money off people getting scared about Antrax.

Do you remember his name?
skinster wrote:Do you remember his name?

No, I just looked up the case though. Apparently the guy committed suicide before being brought up on charges. Subsequent investigations have shown that it's not 100% certain he was the perpetrator of the anthrax mailings though. In other words, the government has determined it wasn't 100% sure he was the actual guy.

That part is odd, the FBI generally only prosecutes strong cases. They usually do not charge people unless they know they can get a conviction. Maybe he was a fall guy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
skinster wrote:Figured. If I remember correctly, some of the victims of the anthrax letters were politicians who wouldn't sign on to war with Iraq, or something like that.

Can you prove that was the actual reason they were mailed anthrax?
Just as an aside... I wonder how many people Trump has had killed by drones so far.

Obama ordered the illegal execution of hundreds, but I wonder if Trump has had more or less innocent people killed by the USA state apparatus?

It's not like mainstream media even tells us when one of the POTUS's drones kills some person who has been deemed "a threat" to the corrupt state.

Mass meda affects being "shocked" when a Saudi dictator kills one of his own, but POTUSs regularly kill hundreds of their own and innocent others, and Fake News media keeps it all silent. Not important - look over here instead.

And the same Fake News mass media blows non-stories like this one way out of proportion: "Non-important court jesters pretend to have been threatened by hate. Stay tuned after this car commercial!"
Rancid wrote:No, I just looked up the case though. Apparently the guy committed suicide before being brought up on charges. Subsequent investigations have shown that it's not 100% certain he was the perpetrator of the anthrax mailings though. In other words, the government has determined it wasn't 100% sure he was the actual guy.

That part is odd, the FBI generally only prosecutes strong cases. They usually do not charge people unless they know they can get a conviction. Maybe he was a fall guy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think he actually did it, but unfortunately we can never be certain.

Same as Oswald. Killed before they could question him.
skinster wrote:U.S. Drone Strikes Have Gone Up 432% Since Trump Took Office

Not to defend drone strikes or Trump, but that stat was made by comparing 45 days of Trump with 8 years of Obama.
Here are two much better quotes from the same article with solid numbers:

“During President Obama’s two terms in office, he approved 542 such targeted strikes in 2,920 days—one every 5.4 days. From his inauguration through today, President Trump had approved at least 36 drone strikes or raids in 45 days—one every 1.25 days.”

When he was in office, former President Barack Obama earned the ire of anti-war activists for his expansion of Bush’s drone wars. The Nobel Peace Prize-winning head of state ordered ten times more drone strikes than the previous president, and estimates late in Obama’s presidency showed 49 out of 50 victims were civilians. In 2015, it was reported that up to 90% of drone casualties were not the intended targets.

By sending 10 times as many drones to kill people, Obama increased W Bush's drone program by 900 percent. And W was considered a callous, war-mongering tyrant. Obama's "improvement" was a product of marketing, just like Lady Gaga's crazy clothing.

Assasination is what US presidents do best.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want a […]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]