Mass shooting at Synagogue - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

This article has more info.
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/10 ... rrel-hill/

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Eight people have been killed and a number of others injured after a shooting situation at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill on Saturday.

KDKA’s Meghan Schiller reports that a suspect, a white male, has surrendered. The SWAT team had been talking with the suspect, and he was crawling and injured. It is unclear the extent of his injuries.

(...)

Three police officers were also shot. their conditions are currently unknown.

Police sources tell KDKA’s Andy Sheehan the gunman walked into the building and yelled, “All Jews Must die.” Sheehan confirmed that eight people were confirmed dead. Others had been shot but the extent of their injuries in unknown at this time.

When officers arrived, the gunman reportedly shot at them, forcing officers to use their vehicles as a shield.

The shooting happened during weekly Shabbat services at the conservative Jewish Synagogue, the building was full was full of people for a Saturday service and police say they’ve received several calls from people barricaded inside the Synagogue.

(...)
I'm coming out of my weekend hiatus to remark on this.

First, let me say:

1. Shut the fuck up @maz, you're not helping anyone by sounding like a tin-hatter and I have plenty of my own problems with the Jewish community. I don't usually punch right, but this was an actual shooting not a florida-retard sending salt-shakers to Hilary and co. as "bombs." This was an actual shooting near where I used to live.

2. That being said, I actually knew people from this synagogue and my Seminary where I got my Masters worked with people from there to organize tours for Christians and church groups of their botanical gardens and to do co-ops for training in classical Hebrew.

This one has hit kinda close to home.

3. I think people have a right to their own opinions regarding the Jews, and as a classical Christian I have actual theological reasons for critiquing the Jewish people as a group, but that does not give license to violence without a legitimate cause in response to actual and not merely perceived attacks.

Even "nazis" and alt-rights types who believe in a Jewish conspiracy deny the holocaust and specifically because they reject the premise that the far-right wishes to genocide anyone, including the Jews.

I only say this because it implies that no one should support something like this. Ever.
Last edited by Victoribus Spolia on 27 Oct 2018 19:42, edited 1 time in total.
By maz
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I'm coming out of my weekend hiatus to remark on this.

First, let me say:

1. Shut the fuck up @maz, you're not helping anyone by sounding like a tin-hatter and I have plenty of my own problems with the Jewish community. I don't usually punch right, but this was an actual shooting not a florida-retard sending salt-shakers to Hilary and co. as "bombs." This was an actual shooting near where I used to live.

Chill out homie I didn't even say anything yet. You seem to be taking Red_Army's comments and assigning them to me.

I don't have much to say anyways so I am just going to kick back and watch you guys get all worked up.
maz wrote:Chill out homie. You seem to be taking Red_Army's comments and assigning them to me.

I don't think this being called an "October Surprise" is either appropriate, clever, or evidentially verifiable.

I can't imagine how this could have anything to do with the election and it should not be tied to it by you or anyone before the bodies are even cold.

I'm not saying its not a false-flag, i'm not saying it wasn't an alt. righter and that this will be used against Trump somehow (everything is).

What I am saying is that I don't see the need to turn this into another fucking mid-terms pissing contest when real people are being killed this time.

Give it a fucking week.

Holy shit bruh.
By maz
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I don't think this being called an "October Surprise" is either appropriate, clever, or evidentially verifiable.

I can't imagine how this could have anything to do with the election and it should not be tied to it by you or anyone before the bodies are even cold.

I'm not saying its not a false-flag, i'm not saying it wasn't an alt. righter and that this will be used against Trump somehow (everything is).

And I'm not saying that it is a false flag.

Last comment because we are most beautiful weather and I am going out to enjoy it, plus I'm literally sick of all this bullshit anyways.

Apparently it was an alt-righter from Gab. Imagine my shock.

The talking heads already have their scrips out talking about censorship on the internet, particularly Gab and Twitter. Not only are the bodies not even cold, we don't even know who they are yet.
the gunman walked into the building and yelled, “All Jews must die.”

It's not really complicated, is it?

I wonder whether it was a false flag, but Charlottesville may have been a false flag too after all.
Heavily publicized migrant Caravan, boomer bomber, boomer shooter. All in time for the midterms.

That said there are shooting on a weekly basis in the US, you just don't hear about them. Here the victims are chosen so special media attention must be provided. Could be unrelated to the other stunts.

Most interesting thing to come out of this latest attack is that GAB lost their paypal funding because the shooter posted on there. Sure he posted on twitter and Facebook, but they are part of the silicon valley Marxist cabal.
Beren wrote:It's not really complicated, is it?

It's hard for them, the alt right. All of their talk of Leftist political violence amounts to Clinton refusing to be civil to Republicans and a few angry teenagers pushing against the doors of the Supreme Court. On their side, they have an anti-Semitic mass shooter, a letter bomber, a murderer who drove a car into protesters, and a president egging them on (that's if we're generous, and don't count people like the incel Rogers and others).
Kirillov wrote:It's hard for them, the alt right. All of their talk of Leftist political violence amounts to Clinton refusing to be civil to Republicans and a few angry teenagers pushing against the doors of the Supreme Court. On their side, they have an anti-Semitic mass shooter, a letter bomber, a murderer who drove a car into protesters, and a president egging them on (that's if we're generous, and don't count people like the incel Rogers and others).

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/attempted_murder_of_gop_candidate_for_congress_narrowly_foiled.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Congressional_baseball_shooting

It appears Democrat incivility is lethal. Maz was wrong and had to backtrack. Now it is your turn to back peddle.
Kirillov wrote:It's hard for them, the alt right. All of their talk of Leftist political violence amounts to Clinton refusing to be civil to Republicans and a few angry teenagers pushing against the doors of the Supreme Court. On their side, they have an anti-Semitic mass shooter, a letter bomber, a murderer who drove a car into protesters, and a president egging them on (that's if we're generous, and don't count people like the incel Rogers and others).
No bias there at all. Read about the shooter information just came out on him.

On top of that are you not a Communist, who would talk. That ideology destroyed so many countless lives all in the name of bright future and human progress.
By maz
Igor Antunov wrote:Heavily publicized migrant Caravan, boomer bomber, boomer shooter. All in time for the midterms.

That said there are shooting on a weekly basis in the US, you just don't hear about them. Here the victims are chosen so special media attention must be provided. Could be unrelated to the other stunts.

Most interesting thing to come out of this latest attack is that GAB lost their paypal funding because the shooter posted on there. Sure he posted on twitter and Facebook, but they are part of the silicon valley Marxist cabal.

Google, Apple and Twitter didn't want Gab in the club even back in 2016. Now Gab is going to die. Gonna get deplatformed like Alex Jones and DS.

Not that I really care about Gab, but imagine if we applied the same standard to Facebook and other big tech. People getting raped and killed while streamed online so Facebook has to go.

Hasn't even been proposed.

Interesting thing about the Pittsburgh synagogue; it was both pro-immigration and anti-BDS - http://archive.is/nnlTi

In other words it was anti-American and pro-Israel.

Make that make sense!

The shooting is inconsequential. It's the agenda that they are going to push because of it!
Victoribus Spolia wrote:I'm not saying its not a false-flag, i'm not saying it wasn't an alt. righter and that this will be used against Trump somehow (everything is).

The dude was apparently anti-Trump. Trump is friendly towards Jews.
Synagogue Shooter Disliked Trump, Posted “I Did Not Vote For Him”

Igor Antunov wrote:Most interesting thing to come out of this latest attack is that GAB lost their paypal funding because the shooter posted on there.

This is probably being used as a pretext to help YouTube stamp out competition. Gab, Minds, etc. are starting to take market share.

Kirillov wrote:On their side, they have an anti-Semitic mass shooter, a letter bomber, a murderer who drove a car into protesters, and a president egging them on (that's if we're generous, and don't count people like the incel Rogers and others).

Trump is pretty pro-Jew. He moved the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. His daughter is married to a Jew.

maz wrote:The shooting is inconsequential. It's the agenda that they are going to push because of it!

Well it certainly wasn't inspired by Trump, because Trump is clearly pro-Jew--with an exception for Michael Cohen and Dianne Feinstein.

Leftists have something to celebrate: Mail Bombs and Other Threats Have the Wealthy Cranking Up Security
Kirillov wrote:On their side, they have an anti-Semitic mass shooter, a letter bomber, a murderer who drove a car into protesters, and a president egging them on

These are different cases, in my opinion the letter bomber is the real Trumpite. Trumpites are not violent, the problem with them isn't that they're violent, and when they go violent it turns out to be a parody. The other two are Nazis, the mass shooter especially.

@blackjack21 is right that Trump can't be accused of anti-Semitism, he never mentions the Jews or even George Soros, although even right-wing Zionists talk about Soros in a negative context all the time. This is not a Trumpite story, this is a Nazi story.

Also, Hillary Clinton is a stupid bitch.

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, October[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]

I was reading St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain […]