Mass shooting at Synagogue - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

This is what happens when lefties say its ok to assault racists, because lets be under no illusion, Judaism is a racist religion. Imagining that your race has been chosen by the creator is more racist than believing your allelle grouping has a few points biological SATS advantage. Just because people engage in a racist religion is no excuse for butchering them. I unequivocally condemn this attack as I condemn the assaults on Richard Spencer.

Humans are naturally racist. Even when humans decide to be internationalist they form into quasi tribal groupings and start killing both nationalist groups and ech other with even more gusto than the nationalists. Stalinism, the Khmer Rouge, Zanu-PF its the same old story.
The media appears to still be trying to bring politics into it, but maybe they are a little better than normal. CBS added a footnote saying they updated to include the Tweet from Bowers saying he was not a Trump supporter.
NBC still has not used that information but did admit he did not agree with Trump all the time. Maybe that is improvement.
One neighbor mentioned his neighborhood was undergoing a demographic change. That was probably what set him off in my opinion. He could not accept the cultural changes and decided they were racial. A very common misconception today imo because they are so often overlapping.
By Ter
Rich wrote: Imagining that your race has been chosen by the creator is more racist than believing your allelle grouping has a few points biological SATS advantage.

@Rich you can't hold that against the Jews. After all, it is He who choose the Jews to be the Chosen Ones, not the other way round.
You will have to learn to live knowing that you do not belong to the Chosen Ones.
I am sorry for that.
The Chosen One's lives are not so much better you know, except for access to gold and diamonds and pretty girls.
Ter wrote:You will have to learn to live knowing that you do not belong to the Chosen Ones.

And you will have to learn to live without the Sanhedrin and Temple for all eternity...... Not coming back and you know it. God also choose to remove these two things from "the choose ones" forever.

Jesus killed the Sanhedrin for eternity and you know it.

And probably only ever get back 2/3rds of the actual "promised" holy land at maximum.... Jordan will never come back.

The Messiah already came.... Deal with it!

;)

On Topic:
I pray for the Jewish victims, this shouldn't happen to anyone, I hope they rest in peace. Another crazy mentally ill bastard with a gun.
I was reading about the victims. I guess I am relieved they were elderly. I can’t wrap my mind around how he could see this group as representative of the supposed threat to him. He was frightened of a 97 year old?
Jews are only truly safe in their own Land, ironically, masters of their own destiny and not dependent on Non-Jews for their security or their daily bread. Jews need to come out of the Exile and Return to the Holy Land. What they do after that, God will guide them I pray.
One Degree wrote:I was reading about the victims. I guess I am relieved they were elderly. I can’t wrap my mind around how he could see this group as representative of the supposed threat to him. He was frightened of a 97 year old?

He just couldn't wait until they die spontaneously, or maybe he meant to be humane by killing them in a synagogue.
Beren wrote:He just couldn't wait until they die spontaneously, or maybe he meant to be humane by killing them in a synagogue.

The killer is a Nazi. All he wanted to do was see Jews start dying, purged from American life. He couldn't take anymore that President Trump is as pro-Israel as he is, backed by Zionist Jews, and with a Zionist Jewish daughter and son-in-law. So he decided to start taking action himself, the scum.
Is it just me, but the ones who seem the most disguised with this shooting are the ones who advocate weak gun laws. You can't have it both ways. You either arm the public and deal with these types of shootings for the so called forecoming "revolution" or you tighten up today and save lives. Stick with your opinion and stop bitching when things don't go your way.

I don't want to sound callous and I don't like the frequent shootings over the pond, but until America wake up to the impact and consequences of their second admendment this is the same old weekly story only in a different state.
B0ycey wrote:I don't want to sound callous and I don't like the frequent shootings over the pond, but until America wake up to the impact and consequences of their second admendment this is the same old weekly story only in a different state.

Violence in America is generally on the decline over the last 30-40 years. This is despite increased rates of gun ownership since then.
There are 393 million civilian owned guns in the US. 392,999,999 were not used in this attack. Why would you want to punish their owners for this?
...but mass shooting are on the increase. What was once an infrequent event is now a seasonal occurrence. And some users on here are asking for unregulated semi automatic weapons to be given to every single working individual. So why complain now? You are asking for your enemy to be armed, do you expect him not to shoot at you?

This is just more evidence for the need of tighter gun controls and head buriers thinking there is no link between mass shootings and easy access of guns and ammunition. :roll:
One Degree wrote:There are 393 million civilian owned guns in the US. 392,999,999 were not used in this attack. Why would you want to punish their owners for this?

America can do what they like One Degree. I don't live in a country part run by the NRA. But while you do accept your freedom of the second admendment you need to accept there are some madmen that have weapons that they might shoot at you with. If you are happy with that then just deal with it rather than bitch about it.
By maz
I found an interesting post from the rabbi who was on the news yesterday telling reporters how he stayed home when he would have normally been at the synagogue.

Date and time: 10/28/2018 10:22 AM.

The most interesting part is his call to action.

The first and foremost call is to vote :?:

‘Feeling Broken’ posts former CSZ Rabbi Jonathan Berkun

Hours later, I still cannot comprehend how America in 2018 can be fertile ground for murdering Jew-haters. As in the wake of all recent American tragedies, we will undoubtedly argue over its root cause and what can be done to prevent history from repeating itself. But some things are clear: Gun violence is an American epidemic. Anti-Semitism is statistically rising in America. Politics and public discourse have assumed the vernacular of a street fight. Hatred and racism is alive and well in this country.

The question is, what are we going to do about it? Here are five suggestions:

1. Vote. Get politically or communally active.
2. Give back. Someone today has it worse than you. Help him or her make it better.
3. Hug your loved ones. Stop sweating the small stuff.
4. If you are Jewish, come to shul. Show the haters that they will never win.
5. Learn why being Jewish matters. Study a text. Practice praying.

To the Jewish community, this a political issue. It is a very direct and explicitly a political issue.

It has not even been 24 hours yet. Think about that.

I still respect Victoribus Spolia even though he came down on me pretty hard and told me to shut up. That's fine, and I am not going to sweat it much.

I will however, highlight his other post and then ask him what he thinks about the rabbis direct call to political action being the first and foremost direction to the Jewish community, and everyone else for that matter.

Victoribus Spolia wrote:I can't imagine how this could have anything to do with the election and it should not be tied to it by you or anyone before the bodies are even cold.

Give it a fucking week.

Holy shit bruh.
Last edited by maz on 28 Oct 2018 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
We just had another crazy use bombs. What are you going to ban then? They do it because they are nuts, not because Americans own guns.
They will find a method without guns. The terrorists use cars. Fires work really well. Poison anyone? Let me add a little to your community dinner.

My feeling sorry for innocent victims is not diminished by owning a gun. There is no reason it should be. Today in America, I think it makes it safer for everyone.
The suspect was a paid member of Gab, a social networking service similar to Twitter, which is known as "haven" for Neo-Nazis and the alt-right. The company itself states that its mission is to serve as a social network that champions free speech, individual liberty and the free flow of information online. Gab has lost its internet hosting and payment services following the massacre.

Gab continues to lose support from internet services following the anti-Semitic mass shooting in Pittsburgh. Hosting provider Joyent is suspending service for Gab as of the morning of October 29th, likely leaving the social network "down for weeks," according to a tweet. Joyent only said there had been a "notice of a breach of our Terms of Service," but it was likely a response to Gab's inaction against the shooter's numerous racist conspiracy posts ahead of the attack, including one that same morning.

It might lose another payment provider, too. Stripe has warned Gab that it's violating policies and is disabling the social site's account during an investigation. Gab didn't provide "sufficient evidence" that it was preventing violations, Stripe said in a message. In response, Gab claimed that it had provided "plenty of documented and detailed evidence."

https://www.engadget.com/2018/10/28/gab ... -provider/
To be fair, politics and racism is more a major factor in why you are currently having people fighting against each other. Guns just keeps casualty figures high.

Nonetheless the inequality gab in America is fightenly high which causes tensions and you vote for someone who expands it further. The gullibleness witnessed over there is scary and the shit you lot shovel down that comes from Trumps mouth is on a whole new level. Sometimes I can't catch my breath on what you lot will take in for the illusion of hope.
Now this is how you can turn alt right loners into mass shooters. Tell them they are not allowed to believe what they believe. Ban them from Twitter and then attack the new site they go to vent. Make sure they have no acceptable outlet for their anger for not being allowed to believe what they want.
You see, if they are venting on Twitter, they have less need to shoot you.
What do you expect if you tell people they are not allowed to express their feelings?

Edit: You see, he is making a liar out of you. His words did not hurt you anywhere near as much as his bullets.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]