Ruth Bader Ginsberg falls and breaks 3 ribs--pick number 3 coming soon??? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote:@One Degree I am impressed. That is the only case of human empathy/compassion that you have ever shown. Bravo!

Our different levels of moral development makes it difficult to recognize others ‘human empathy/compassion’.
Just because we don’t recognize it, doesn’t mean it’s not there.
Thank you I guess for the compliment/insult.
quetzlcoatl wrote:Trumps has outsourced the federal bench to the Federalist Society. They have a specific agenda, which has nothing to do with culture wars or even any ordinary version of conservatism. They want to remove corporations completely out of the reach of federal regulation, while at the same time easing the path for them to own Congress (and now, of course, the courts).

Trump indicated who he wanted on the Supreme Court with a list of over 10 judges BEFORE the 2016 election. Voters had an opportunity to review that list and many decided to vote for Trump on that basis. It's a different matter if Trump simply lied to the electorate as many politicians do.

quetzlcoatl wrote:This flies directly in the face of Trump's populist supporters who hope to burn the system down to the ground.

Trump is my best option right now. My goal is not to destroy capitalism. My goal is to destroy the establishment. That means supporting Trump right now, although he is paying a price for being kind of a soft touch with the Democrats.

quetzlcoatl wrote:He is instead reinforcing the Deep State.

They are not getting stronger right now. They have been getting their asses kicked.

quetzlcoatl wrote:Trump populists, like the SA in the Night of the Long Knives, will take it in the neck.

As if that's anything new? We've been taking it in the ass for quite a long time. So what? Tell us something we don't already know.

Ter wrote:But I really wish her well.

That is kind of unsettling, but it does speak to their state of mind right now. Trying to pull off a recount in Florida and manufacture more than 13k votes has to be par for the course. At any rate, that was my intention in this post--illustrating the panic among the left, because they have already lost a swing vote and it does appear to be in the foreseeable future that they will have another SCOTUS pick within the next six years. So the Democrats should be pulling out all the stops in 2020--expect cheating on a Florida-like scale unless Trump finally gets the DoJ to tackle voter fraud and upholds his oath of office to defend a republican form of government.

Ter wrote:This needs to be confirmed.
It will in any case make some people worried.

Interesting. Jews are a tight-knit community. That was true in the attempted Kavanaugh take down too, as it involved Schumer, Blumenthal, Feinstein, Katz, Bromwich, Swetnick, etc. So if RBG was going to tell some politicians, I'm betting Feinstein and Schumer would be at the top of the list.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Why half of America panics when this woman falls ill

RBG is basically the liberal Scalia.

It looks like Ginsberg's days are numbered: Trump White House urging allies to prepare for possible RBG departure

The outreach began after Ginsburg, 85, on Monday missed oral arguments at the court for the first time in her 25 years on the bench.

This suggests that RBG's clerks are running the show for her now--rendering judgments from her death bed.

Though Ginsburg and the Court itself have been tight-lipped about her health, her absence from the bench this week has become a cause of concern because of her remarkable past attendance streak, which persisted through two previous cancer treatments and a number of other health scares.

It seems that she is not able to meet her own "full steam" criteria, as Politico noted when she took a swipe at Trump in 2016 and he took a shot right back.

Ginsburg told an audience in mid-December that she “will do this job as long as I can do it full steam.” As a candidate in July 2016, Trump tweeted that her “mind is shot — resign!” But after her surgery last month he wished her a “full and speedy recovery."

Generally, stories like this don't leak if people close to RBG have not already indicated to the administration that the fire is going out and there's no more stoking it.
Guess who wasn't at the State of the Union: Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen in public Monday. Conspiracy theorists still insist she’s dead.

If she was going to a performance about her life on Monday, but skipped the SOTU address, it sounds like she is more or less attending her own funeral.

The internet is abuzz with theories. I mentioned that Ginsberg wasn't at the SOTU to a buddy, and he said "it's like Weekend at Bernie's. They are keeping her on life support until after the election in case Trump loses."

Anyway, it's a pretty weird omission with a dearth of commentary from the mainstream media once again.
blackjack21 wrote:Guess who wasn't at the State of the Union: Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen in public Monday. Conspiracy theorists still insist she’s dead.

If she was going to a performance about her life on Monday, but skipped the SOTU address, it sounds like she is more or less attending her own funeral.

The internet is abuzz with theories. I mentioned that Ginsberg wasn't at the SOTU to a buddy, and he said "it's like Weekend at Bernie's. They are keeping her on life support until after the election in case Trump loses."

Anyway, it's a pretty weird omission with a dearth of commentary from the mainstream media once again.

ROFL keep salivating.
This lady endured a major surgery and removal of a lobe of her lungs and is back at home attending the concerts of family members... Without knowing much else of her medical history that is pretty impressive. People half her age would spend the better part of a month between hospital and rehab centers if they survive at all.
Only 4/9 judges attended... I guess that measn the other 5 got cancer and are dying or dead already.
Justice John Paul Stevens never attended, in 35 years... I guess that means he was dead for all of those 35 years
And Scalia stopped going in 1991 so I guess he was dead since 1991 through 2016
:lol:
They did not go because of the partisan shit that is going around and perhaps more importantly because nobody can stomach seeing this orange Buffon talk shit. :lol:

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]