France fuel protests: Macron drives ahead amid unrest - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Apparently some people were burning lithium-battery kick scooters that older people with heavy loads are encouraged to use as transportation while abusive and self-described as hostile foreigners are paid to come in, live for free and breed in large numbers to replace them. Apparently France has no ability to call for snap elections or anything? Next elections are in 2022?
@Zionist Nationalist, But just because Israel doesn't have an open border policy doesn't mean that it can't be classified as a globalist dictatorship. And just because a country has an open border policy doesn't mean that it is a globalist dictatorship. Some countries in Africa and Latin America, or even countries in the Balkans like Serbia have open border policies, yet they are not globalist dictatorships like Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_bord ... en_borders

Some of these countries that have some forms of open border policies are not globalist dictatorships.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:France is a globalist dictatorship
The globalists want to keep the power at any cost. they will do anything. reduce free speech slowly so most people wont notice than they will consor the internet and will even make frauds on elections. they already did this in Sweden

That sounds like what the left-wing Democrats and their fake news media are attempting to do in the USA. Global warming and climate change is just another propaganda tool to promote the globalist agenda. It is in the guise of "saving the planet" which is presented as such a noble cause that we are supposed to be willing to give up our personal economic prosperity and freedoms to benefit the greater good.

President Trump stated that he was a "nationalist" instead of a "globalist" and the fake news media tried to turn him into a racist by saying he meant "white nationalist." That is the kind of distorted coverage President Trump receives here all the time.

We also have the liberals that want freedom of speech for their causes but make every attempt to stop the freedom of speech of conservatives. It has gotten so bad at colleges and universities that President Trump recently had to threaten to cut off federal funds from them if they don't start giving conservative students free speech too. Of course, the left don't like it and are pushing back.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/dia ... 674640.php
Globalism refers to 2 things:

a) in a pejorative sense it is a trigger word used by the KKK and antisemites to blame the Jews for "immigrants", "Blacks" "global finance", "communism" and so on and forth which is the use that ZN is quite fond of, albeit in a Jewish-free sense in which he has simply imagined "elites" instead of "Jews".

And

b) in a political sense it refers to the American World Order built around the dollar, US interventionism around the world, global capitalist trade, the World Bank, the WTO and so on and forth.

Globalism wrote:The word itself came into widespread usage, first and foremost in the United States, from the early 1940s.[10] Many of these early uses of the term "globalist" in American English were pejorative uses by marginal political groups like the KKK and neo-nazis and anti-Semites like Henry Ford and are not connected to later academic uses of the term in political science.[11]

Or Rosenboim find that the modern concepts, although not the terms themselves, of "globalism" and "globalisation" arose in the post-war debates debates of the 1940s in the United States.[12] In their position of unprecedented power, US planners formulated policies to shape the kind of postwar world they wanted, which, in economic terms, meant a globe-spanning capitalist order centered exclusively upon the United States. This was the period when US global power was at its peak: the country was the greatest economic power the world had ever known, with the greatest military machine in human history. [13] As George Kennan's Policy Planning Staff put it in February 1948, without using the terms "globalism" or "globalisation": "[W]e have about 50% of the world's wealth but only 6.3% of its population. […] Our real task in the coming period is to devise a pattern of relationships which will permit us to maintain this position of disparity".[14] America's allies and foes in Eurasia were suffering the dreadful effects of World War II at this time. [15]

As I have said many times in here: Globalism is basically American nationalism and racial segregation and racism did not prevent the US from exporting globalism around the world.
Most of the people complaining about globalism are pro-Israel and therefore not anti-Semitic since that is the Jewish country.

The definition of globalism typically used by these people is the movement to erase indigenous cultures and autonomies in favor of a centralized rule by the UN.
Well it is Saturday, and the 19th week of yellow vest protests. Macron doesn't seem to realize that the people of France are "woke" as the progressives like to say. Of course, they are the ones responsible for voting Macron into power. However, they seem to have begun to realize that they cannot just vote for the people that the media say are good. If it involves the radical notions of globalism and environmentalism, it ultimately means a persistent decline in living standards for the electorate.

Rainbow flag-waving Yellow Vest activist is battered to the street during stampede in Nice - while armed police put Champs-Elysees on lockdown as France prepares for 19th weekend of anti-Macron violence
Heh. French police knock an old lesbian down.

Yesterday, the military governor of Paris General Bruno Leray said French soldiers would be permitted to 'open fire' if lives are threatened by Yellow Vest rioters.

General Leray told Franceinfo Radio: 'If their life or that of the people they defend is threatened, they can go up to opening fire.'

The move drew fierce criticism from opposition parties, who have accused the government of playing with fire.

Macron is a total idiot. I guess the establishment is really desperate, because their usual game plan is to put a new face on an old policy. They seem to have teed up the story from last week.

Yellow vest protesters set life-threatening fires and clash with police in Paris

So it will be interesting to see what happens when they kill a protester lighting a car or garbage can on fire. :excited: :D
Act 20: police given permission to use live fire against yellow vest protestors if they "feel that their lives are being threatened." While this may sound reasonable, they have previously (for 19 weeks) gotten by without such permissions.

But Orange Man bad! Way more important than 20 weeks straight of sometimes violent protests and police gearing up to gun the protestors down in the streets of Paris.
blackjack21 wrote:Well, it's sort of weird. A lot of people here purport to be essentially communists or virulent anti-capitalists. I'm actually pro-capitalist, but I think the capitalist establishment needs a good ass kicking. I find it absolutely humorous that the capitalist establishment of France is getting its ass kicked, and none of the anti-capitalists or communists here are particularly interested at all. Yet, they seem to love the horseshit gender bender bullshit served up by capitalists in the US.

10 people have died over 12 weeks of Gilets Jaunes protests. People have had their eyes put out by rubber bullets fired indiscriminately by police--it's not that they had it coming per se. One person had his hand taken off by an exploding charge fired by police. Yet, there are figurative crickets on this forum.

If a single person dies in the United States--although they usually have to be black--from police activity, or if the police mishandle any situation in the United States, we are treated to weeks of debate. As Americans, we are frequently lectured about how European police don't do this, and yet here we are seeing weekend after weekend of excessive force by French police, the American media suppressing reports, and the people here who would go batshit crazy if a fat black man with asthma died in police custody because his own weight was crushing his lungs are mostly silent.

If these people are paid trolls, I wonder if they realize how counter productive their efforts have been.

In all due respect, I was just commenting what I should do if I was a paid troll or an employer of such people. I can only say that there are too many incompetent or ignorant people out there, which made paid trolling look so bad yet still getting the value the masters wanted.
Yeah, I figure a lot of the so-called communists here are just paid capitalist trolls.

I missed my Saturday morning ritual of watching French protests on YouTube, but I've noticed that YouTube now routinely puts a notice under RUptly saying that it is funded in whole or in part by the Russian government. Duh. We already know that. The interesting thing is why we don't have live feeds like that from CNN, FoxNews, etc.? The black out from the mainstream media--which makes talk show personalities like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh look like the most credible journalists--creates a huge vacuum which gets filled by states like Russia.

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]