Rightwing Hero James Fields To Be Sentenced Monday Thread - Page 21 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Pants-of-dog wrote:@One Degree

Actually, it is evidence that the speaker is a racist.

Proof and evidence are not the same thing. http://wiki.c2.com/?EvidenceVersusProof

His words about the victim’s mother are a single point of evidence that he is a racist murderer. By itself, it is weak evidence, but there are many other pieces of evidence that he is racist, including his open support of racism.

Please explain how calling someone an ‘anti white communist’ is evidence of racism? If they are Communist and anti white, isn’t it simply a statement of fact? At worse it is an incorrect assumption. Not evidence of anything.
@One Degree

Again, it is not good evidence all by itself, but it is rhetoric that is commonly used by racist people.

So, when you hear people saying stuff like that, you look into their background a little to see if they have also made more openly racist comments. The racist murderer has often made such comments.
Red_Army wrote:One Degree: Whose blood and whose soil? Why are you putting people who want a white country for white people only into a group? You're the real nazi.

Don't worry @skinster I have this.

I did not see anything about ‘blood and soil’ in the comment I was referring to. Why is it necessary to invent stuff to have a counter argument? This seems a common tactic of the politically correct. “Don’t have an argument, just bring in something that has nothing to do with what is being discussed.” Lol.

Edit: @Pants-of-dog is the only one offering rational counter arguments. The rest are just regurgitating the ideologue line.
Last edited by One Degree on 15 Dec 2018 19:55, edited 1 time in total.
Red_Army wrote:@One Degree, I must have missed when you dealt with my actual arguments. So far you've just been crying over spilled nazi.

You are trying to convince me he is a racist and a Nazi when that has nothing to do with my position in this thread. I don’t care whether he is or not.
These last posts were just pointing out the absurdity of the ‘evidence’ of his racism. Surprisingly, @Pants-of-dog was the only one who did not respond as an ideologue. :)
Red_Army wrote:I'm not trying to convince you of anything. In fact I'm super stoked that you just post here instead of inflicting your ideology on the world.

Yes, understanding true equality would be a horrible thing to inflict upon the world. :)
Equality is about individuals, not groups.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@One Degree

Actually, it is evidence that the speaker is a racist.

Proof and evidence are not the same thing. http://wiki.c2.com/?EvidenceVersusProof

His words about the victim’s mother are a single point of evidence that he is a racist murderer. By itself, it is weak evidence, but there are many other pieces of evidence that he is racist, including his open support of racism.

It is very weak argument that he is a racist, since the victim's mother is white and he is also white.
Maybe you could explain why you think a person in a white supremacist group who supposedly murders a white woman on purpose makes him a racist. Are you claiming that white woman is a Jew? If so, what proof do you have? And how would he know that woman in that group of protesters was a Jew? None of your reasoning makes any sense to me at this point.
skinster wrote:It was difficult for this guy who attacked people with his car to claim defence after sending texts like this before attending the protests:

Besides, there were far more alt-right people in Charlottesville - including cops - than there was liberals or the left that day.

You are quite stupid for referring to those who were attacked as 'terrorists' but I suppose this particular event brings out extreme-retardation out of many.

Are you saying that the only way the prosecution works, and that the life sentence is justified is because it vaguely has something to do with the six million and gas chambers?
maz wrote:Are you saying that the only way the prosecution works, and that the life sentence is justified is because it vaguely has something to do with the six million and gas chambers?

It seems like to me that he is saying he is biased against anyone that would march in a White Supremacist rally to unite the right against tearing down the statue of General Robert E. Lee.
maz wrote:Are you saying that the only way the prosecution works, and that the life sentence is justified is because it vaguely has something to do with the six million and gas chambers?

No, I said that that text to his mother before his attack and murder didn't help his defence.

His life sentence was justified because he murdered a woman and committed numerous hate crimes.

You are fucking weird with your idiotic questions and continuing the charade that this racist murderer was unjustly convicted. Grow up.
Hindsite wrote:It seems like to me that he is saying he is biased against anyone that would march in a White Supremacist rally to unite the right against tearing down the statue of General Robert E. Lee.

Well, my point was for instance, if I robbed a bank or something, but there was evidence that I had sent my mother a text of Barack Obama or any other historical figure, how is that a justification for me to be convicted and receive the maximum penalty plus multiple additional penalties on top of the maximum penalty? That is insanity.

skinster wrote:No, I said that that text to his mother before his attack and murder didn't help his defence.

His life sentence was justified because he murdered a woman and committed numerous hate crimes.

So what does Hitler have to do with the sentencing?

Also, he has not even stood trial for hate crime charges yet.
Last edited by maz on 16 Dec 2018 02:17, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:Your point was stupid and you keep switching to different things because the pretense that James Field, the racist murderer, was unjustly convicted...isn't working.

Hitler was admitted into the trial as evidence as justification for a life sentence. You are the one who posted the reference to Hitler and now you don't want anything to do with the the Hitler reference because you know how ridiculous it it in terms of his conviction.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]