Rightwing Hero James Fields To Be Sentenced Monday Thread - Page 38 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Stormsmith wrote:@One Degree

A number of chariots have been recovered in Egypt, including from King Tut's tomb, and I think I saw a whack were found by the Sphinx

Thank you. I just looked up King Tut’s chariot. Pretty cool design.
Stormsmith wrote:Source, please

The ox cart rock paintings? Joaquim Soler Subils, I think.

According to Subils, in the Sahel-Saharan zone the first carts were driven by cattle and date between 2000 and 1000 BC between the Tichitt and Tagant region (see J.S. Subils, Sub-Zone1: Mauritania-Western Sahara) but both horse and cattle drawn carts are depicted. Skeletons of horses dating to around 2000 BC have been found at various sites in the Sahara (A. Holl, Livestock husbandry, pastoralism and territoriality: The west African record, Journal of Anthropological Archaeology, 17(1998):143-165).

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 23 Dec 2018 22:40, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers, @ingliz . I'lll look it up. You know, archeologists unearthed bits (horse bits) estimated to be from 4OOO BC. IIRC this was on the Russian steppes.

Trouble is, leather or wood etc would have likely decomposed over time. This from wiki:

There is evidence of the use of bits, located in two sites of the Botai in ancient Kazakhstan, dated about 3500–3000 BC.[5] Nose rings appear on the equids portrayed on theStandard of Ur, circa 2600–2400 BC. To date, the earliest known artistic evidence of use of some form of bitless bridle comes in illustrations of Synian horseman, dated approximately 1400 BC

Anyway, Arabs had all sorts of beasts to experiment with
The West African carts and horses thing is really fascinating.

What causes this all to go under, though?

Ill have to seek out some sources on this.

Regardless, I'd like to hear more about why Ingkiz doesn't accept IQ.

IQ clearly correlates with intelligence because it even correlates with the academic and occupational achievement in intra-racial measures, and correlates with things like criminality as well.
maz wrote:What is your proof that he was racist? He drove into a crowd of mostly white people, and killed a morbidly obese white woman.

The evidence has already been presented several times in the thread.

What was the disagreement about between Fields and the crowd of people he ran into?

White supremacy.

Also, you have to remember that the Charlottesville demonstrators were legally to demonstrate legally.

It was the counter protesters who disagreed with their legal right to demonstrate in Charlottesville, and attempted to silence them and drive them from the city.

Unless you are arguing that these are reasons or excuses for the actions of the racist murderer, this is irrelevant.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Unless you are arguing that these are reasons or excuses for the actions of the racist murderer, this is irrelevant.

Of course it is irrelevant to you, because your version of what happened in Charlottesville only makes sense if you ignore the legal permit thing, and that a coalition of antifa, white terrorists such as Redneck Revolt, Black Lives Matter types and various LGBT organized so that they could shut the demonstrators down and drive them from the city.

You have to ignore this key part of the story.
blackjack21 wrote:People with less of that type of intelligence don't conform to societal norms the way the political left does.

Are you citing this study?

Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology.

'gay marriage'

By the bye, they also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.
ingliz wrote:Are you citing this study?

Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology.

By the bye, they also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.

Based upon these ‘brilliant’ studies, then we can reason racial groups testing with the lowest IQ are also the most racist and the most conservative. Lol.
One Degree wrote:then we can reason....

I thought you said the Democrats, ideologically liberal progressives, had all the racial groups you are talking about sewn up, so no.

Last edited by ingliz on 24 Dec 2018 12:47, edited 2 times in total.
ingliz wrote:I thought you said the Democrats, ideologically liberal progressives, had all the racial groups you are talking about sewn up, so no.

Well, I am not willing to pay $35 to read the complete study. The abstract says the racial statistics are from the U.K. and the homophobia from the US. That, by it’s self, hints they selected data to match their predetermined outcome. We should ask ourselves why anyone would do such a study, especially by selecting other’s data sets.
I can't stop laughing at 1° being unable to comprehend pictograms, literally mankind's simplest form of communication.

maz wrote:Of course it is irrelevant to you, because your version of what happened in Charlottesville only makes sense if you ignore the legal permit thing, and that a coalition of antifa, white terrorists such as Redneck Revolt, Black Lives Matter types and various LGBT organized so that they could shut the demonstrators down and drive them from the city.

Gosh, they sound dangerous. How many people did antifa kill at the rally, Maz?
maz wrote:Of course it is irrelevant to you, because your version of what happened in Charlottesville only makes sense if you ignore the legal permit thing, and that a coalition of antifa, white terrorists such as Redneck Revolt, Black Lives Matter types and various LGBT organized so that they could shut the demonstrators down and drive them from the city.

Even if your victim narrative were true, it would still not excuse, justify, or explain the actions of the racist murderer.
Hindsite wrote:I haven't read or heard anything that justifies the actions of the racist judge and jury either.
:lol: What evidence do you have that the judge and jury were racist? More fucked up conspiracy theories from you???

:knife:
Crogg Stoneman, after wearily etching a picture of an ox drawn cart into stone with a stone: "Ung. Someday we live dream of make animal pull thing. But not my lifetime."

1 Degree: "Yeah, that's how I think it went down. Good thing nobody on this Earth has the communicative powers necessary to make me understand anything so I will never be proven wrong to my satisfaction."

Here are some videos I just watched , that gives a[…]

Sure. No ethnogenesis in the past doesn't mean no[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]